Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Thanks to everyone who helped, going back to last year. Amazing team effort and I hope everyone enjoys them. Thanks as always to Knight for putting this thing together all these years. Thanks to all the face guys led by Willard, Motown, Drsublime, Teeds, and new addition Bigpoppawilly amongst others. Also thanks to WTNY for the work done last year on this set. Everyone involved did a great job.

We will update these reguarly and Willard and his guys will also release a Hybrid version so watch for that. Keep following me here and on twitter for info on updated versions.

Psn-Ridindwnkingsley
#OSFM V1

All errors should be reported in this thread.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 JBU2k @ 04/19/16 10:50 AM
so are the guys in the class A roster injured for the season or just for a certain period of time?

# 142 countryboy @ 04/19/16 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBU2k
so are the guys in the class A roster injured for the season or just for a certain period of time?
I would say just for a certain period of time.

Johnny Peralta was in A ball but he's due to be back around the All-Star Break.

# 143 JBU2k @ 04/19/16 11:03 AM
Alright thanks

# 144 furball321 @ 04/19/16 12:03 PM
I'm worried. I have MLB 2015 on a PS3. I have not received (and see no way to download) the 4/13 or 4/18 live rosters the devs made. I didn't worry too much, because I was waiting for the OSFM roster. I know Riding is making a V2, but I don't see the V1. The last OSFM roster I see is SookieBunnie's SPRING 0325.

Then, in this thread I see TonyBolgna's request here:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...8&postcount=50
where he asks, "Could somebody that has a PS3 please post this roster set over in the PS3 rosters section as an offline file?"

Is there some reaon the OSFM roster won't load on a PS3 or 2015 game? I'm worried that I don't see it.

# 145 Scott @ 04/19/16 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by furball321
I'm worried. I have MLB 2015 on a PS3. I have not received (and see no way to download) the 4/13 or 4/18 live rosters the devs made. I didn't worry too much, because I was waiting for the OSFM roster. I know Riding is making a V2, but I don't see the V1. The last OSFM roster I see is SookieBunnie's SPRING 0325.

where he asks, "Could somebody that has a PS3 please post this roster set over in the PS3 rosters section as an offline file?"

Is there some reaon the OSFM roster won't load on a PS3 or 2015 game? I'm worried that I don't see it.
This download is for MLB 16 not 15.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

# 146 PPerfect_CJ @ 04/19/16 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by furball321

I'm pretty sure these rosters don't work for '15.

# 147 furball321 @ 04/19/16 12:14 PM
I was afraid that might be the case. After all, the 2015 game wouldn't know how to interpret the morale info that must be in the 2016 roster file.

Is anyone working on a 2015-compatible OSFM 2016 roster? I don't have enough posts to ask this as a separate thread.

And thank you for the prompt reponses!

# 148 Dynasty Legend 99 @ 04/19/16 12:44 PM
Does anyone know if Teams will sign Free Agents during the season in Franchise Mode this year? Or do I have to do it myself with 30 team control?

# 149 TarHeelPhenom @ 04/19/16 01:12 PM
What base sliders will go best with this roster? Or do guys just play on default?

# 150 HustlinOwl @ 04/19/16 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty Legend 99
Does anyone know if Teams will sign Free Agents during the season in Franchise Mode this year? Or do I have to do it myself with 30 team control?
run a test franchise and see???

# 151 shark547 @ 04/19/16 01:27 PM
Wowsers, after DLing the roster late I worked on pitch edits all night and yesterday and I haven't even gotten the American League done yet!

I would just like to say thank you guys for the amazing work you guys do, I can't possibly imagine how much work it takes to get this done!

Now back to work.....lol

# 152 The Kid 24 @ 04/19/16 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vizioN
Really should wait for the corrections to come out today
That would be awesome!

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

# 153 amac1222 @ 04/19/16 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty Legend 99

Yes, they do. I think the Cincinnati Reds signed Greg Holland on 4/12 in my most recent franchise.

# 154 copperdawg @ 04/19/16 04:35 PM
Can I use a jump drive to download/transfer rosters from one PS4 to my PS4??

# 155 Scott @ 04/19/16 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copperdawg
Can I use a jump drive to download/transfer rosters from one PS4 to my PS4??
Just save it to the drive and you're good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

# 156 mikeyursomny @ 04/19/16 05:36 PM
Can I download the roster from somewhere here directly, then transfer it onto a jump drive and upload it, or can I only download the roster through the vault in the game?

If so if someone could provide the page, or link it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

# 157 redsox4evur @ 04/19/16 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyursomny
Can I download the roster from somewhere here directly, then transfer it onto a jump drive and upload it, or can I only download the roster through the vault in the game?

If so if someone could provide the page, or link it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
Only through the vault.

# 158 shark547 @ 04/19/16 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vizioN
Really should wait for the corrections to come out today
I actually kind of enjoy doing them! Most of the corrections should be pretty easy, and some of the dupes I can just transfer the new players in.

Been home sick so I am bored any way.....lol

# 159 mikeyursomny @ 04/19/16 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Only through the vault.
Are you sure? Sorry for the redundancy but didn't they used to post a link somewhere in the thread to download the roster directly here in past seasons?

# 160 redsox4evur @ 04/19/16 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyursomny
Are you sure? Sorry for the redundancy but didn't they used to post a link somewhere in the thread to directly here in past seasons?
Yes. Nobody has cracked the PS4 system to do hex editing.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.