Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Thanks to everyone who helped, going back to last year. Amazing team effort and I hope everyone enjoys them. Thanks as always to Knight for putting this thing together all these years. Thanks to all the face guys led by Willard, Motown, Drsublime, Teeds, and new addition Bigpoppawilly amongst others. Also thanks to WTNY for the work done last year on this set. Everyone involved did a great job.

We will update these reguarly and Willard and his guys will also release a Hybrid version so watch for that. Keep following me here and on twitter for info on updated versions.

Psn-Ridindwnkingsley
#OSFM V1

All errors should be reported in this thread.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 The Kid 24 @ 04/19/16 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shark547
I actually kind of enjoy doing them! Most of the corrections should be pretty easy, and some of the dupes I can just transfer the new players in.

Been home sick so I am bored any way.....lol
So you're gonna add the pitch edits to the newly released corrections roster?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

# 162 tonybologna @ 04/19/16 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by furball321
I'm worried. I have MLB 2015 on a PS3. I have not received (and see no way to download) the 4/13 or 4/18 live rosters the devs made. I didn't worry too much, because I was waiting for the OSFM roster. I know Riding is making a V2, but I don't see the V1. The last OSFM roster I see is SookieBunnie's SPRING 0325.

Then, in this thread I see TonyBolgna's request here:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...8&postcount=50
where he asks, "Could somebody that has a PS3 please post this roster set over in the PS3 rosters section as an offline file?"

Is there some reaon the OSFM roster won't load on a PS3 or 2015 game? I'm worried that I don't see it.
I was asking because I don't use my PS3 online so I don't have access to the vault for this game. I wanted the roster set(OSFM V2) posted here on the forums as an offline file. That's the reason why.

Don't ask why I don't have internet access for my PS3 but when you've had multiple problems online from kids being around to having your identity stolen from using credit/debit cards then you would understand why. Thanks & BTW my request is still on the table for the roster set!

# 163 tonybologna @ 04/19/16 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Only through the vault.
Why is it like that on PS4? It's not like that on PS3. I mean to not be able to do this for PS4 is flat out ridiculous if you ask me. Taking an offline file from these forums for PS3 & putting it on a flash drive & transferring to PS3 is a piece of cake. What's the problem that keeps this from being done on PS4?

# 164 redsox4evur @ 04/19/16 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Why is it like that on PS4? It's not like that on PS3. I mean to not be able to do this for PS4 is flat out ridiculous if you ask me. Taking an offline file from these forums for PS3 & putting it on a flash drive & transferring to PS3 is a piece of cake. What's the problem that keeps this from being done on PS4?
See my post 3 posts up from yours.

# 165 tonybologna @ 04/19/16 06:29 PM
Quote:
See my post 3 posts up from yours.
This one here? http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=166

Why couldn't you use a program like Bruteforce to bypass it? Wait, I don't believe Bruteforce works for PS4 files. At least not yet anyhow.

# 166 redsox4evur @ 04/19/16 06:30 PM
Quote:
This one here? http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=166

Why couldn't you use a program like Bruteforce to bypass it? Wait, I don't believe Bruteforce works for PS4 files. At least not yet anyhow.

That's what I was saying...no one has made the hex editing possible yet.

# 167 Bballman360 @ 04/19/16 07:38 PM
So quick question. I edited the new rosters to update lineups and rotations. However, when I go to start my franchise the computer reorders it again except for the team I control. Is the only way to actually use what lineups are on the roasters for every single team is to control every team?

# 168 mikeyursomny @ 04/19/16 07:51 PM
Quote:
Yes. Nobody has cracked the PS4 system to do hex editing.
Thanks for your replies

# 169 The Kid 24 @ 04/19/16 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballman360
So quick question. I edited the new rosters to update lineups and rotations. However, when I go to start my franchise the computer reorders it again except for the team I control. Is the only way to actually use what lineups are on the roasters for every single team is to control every team?
If you edit down to 25 man rosters, lineups and rotations will stick.

# 170 Bballman360 @ 04/19/16 08:05 PM
Yeah I know but I am using the 1.5 os roster put out today. Isn't that already 25 man so it should stick right?

# 171 The Kid 24 @ 04/19/16 08:08 PM
Quote:
Yeah I know but I am using the 1.5 os roster put out today. Isn't that already 25 man so it should stick right?
If ur using the one Ridin put out thats 25 man... The one Mill put out is 40 man.

Ive also read that some settings default to CPU control or something like that.

# 172 Bballman360 @ 04/19/16 08:30 PM
Yeah I've set everything to manual in the mode specific settings. It will keep everything intacked for the teams I control. The teams that are controlled by the cpu it changes everything.

# 173 Bballman360 @ 04/19/16 08:32 PM
And yes I used ridin's roster.

# 174 shark547 @ 04/19/16 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
So you're gonna add the pitch edits to the newly released corrections roster?

Haha! Not exactly. I really just wanted to play around with it for a while and see how long it would take. I learned a lot. The game does some goofy stuff with pitch speeds. Not totally sure why they limit that unless it is the only way they can get the generated players right.

# 175 PPerfect_CJ @ 04/19/16 08:56 PM
Quote:
You have to manually add the 15 other guys on the 40 man roster before advancing past spring training or else the CPU will mess with the lineups.

# 176 hitmon @ 04/19/16 09:17 PM
Thank you Ridin for the quick update!

# 177 zINCUBUSz @ 04/19/16 10:03 PM
If I use Mills 40 man roster do I have to control all 30 teams to get accurate lineups??... I dont care if they are 100% accurate,but like is the CPU controlled teams gonna do some really dumb things to their roster if I dont

# 178 PPerfect_CJ @ 04/19/16 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zINCUBUSz
If I use Mills 40 man roster do I have to control all 30 teams to get accurate lineups??... I dont care if they are 100% accurate,but like is the CPU controlled teams gonna do some really dumb things to their roster if I dont
The CPU will have to trim the roster to 25 active players, so yes, if you don't manually do it, they will alter the lineups.

# 179 zINCUBUSz @ 04/19/16 10:08 PM
so if I only wanna control 1 team it will be better to download the v1.5 25 man rosters?

# 180 MatrixTN @ 04/19/16 10:34 PM
Quote:
On PS4, the files are tied to your account.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.