05:20 PM - May 4, 2016 by Brian SCEA
The following bullpen details were also added to the latest MLB The Show 16 1.04 patch.
- CPU managers will let starters pitch slightly longer in various situations. They're less likely to pull starters over individual runners on base.
- In simulated games, CPU managers will pull starters slightly sooner. I.e. games you sim on the front end and fast forward (both RTTS and manual).
- When a closer hasn't played in 3 or more days, the CPU may make them play regardless of the save situation to give them work.
- As a result of the two previous changes, starters will pitch fewer total IP (and IP/G), while relievers and closers will play more games.
- Other changes to how CPU managers manage relief pitchers in certain situations. These are all tuning changes.