Home
Gran Turismo Sport News Post

Gran Turismo Sport is scheduled to release on November 15 for PlayStation 4. Check out some of the new screenshots here.

Quote:
GT Sport is the world’s first racing experience to be built from the ground up to bring global, online competitions sanctioned by the highest governing body of international motorsports, the FIA (Federation International Automobile). Create your legacy as you represent and compete for your home country or favorite manufacturer through multiple race classes, including GT3, Prototype, Rally, and more.

Check out some of the pre-order bonuses below.

Pre-order the game and receive early access to a 3-Car Pack.
  • Ford Mustang Group B Rally Car
  • Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Group 3
  • Peugeot 908 HDi FAP LMP1
Additional incentives are available through your preferred retail outlets.

GameStop – 2x Early Access Bonus Cars
  • Chevrolet Corvette Group 3
  • Nissan NISMO GT-R GT3 N24
PlayStation Store
  • GT Themed PS4 Avatars
  • GT Sport Dynamic Theme
  • $500,000 In-Game Credit
Amazon
  • $500,000 In-Game Credit
A limited edition of Gran Turismo Sport with extra goodies will also be available for purchase for $69.99, containing more than $130 in content, detailed below.
  • GT Sport Starter Pack (8x Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally, and more
  • $1MM In-Game Credit – Build and customize your personalized garage
  • Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous brands and logos
  • 30x PS4 GT Sport Themed Avatars – Based on selected GT Sport featured vehicles
  • Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile
  • Limited Edition Steel Book and Packaging
Source - PlayStation

Gran Turismo Sport screenshot gallery - Click to view Gran Turismo Sport screenshot gallery - Click to view Gran Turismo Sport screenshot gallery - Click to view Gran Turismo Sport screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Gran Turismo SportHype Score: 10/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 1 - View All
Gran Turismo Sport Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mestevo @ 05/19/16 12:45 PM
Looks nice as usual, interested in seeing some video of dirt tracks because the screenshots don't look very good IMO.

# 2 inkcil @ 05/19/16 01:20 PM
Looks like more of the same. Im sure it will be fun to play, but doesnt appear to break ground or create an inspiring exerience at all.

# 3 southernSNIDELY @ 05/19/16 01:22 PM
Looks good. I hope that Polyphony finally gets the audio right. I've enjoyed GT games since the original, but have always been disappointed with the car engine/exhaust notes.

# 4 jenglund @ 05/19/16 01:44 PM
I'd like to see more of a "racing simulator" than "driving simulator". GT games have been surpassed by better (more fun) racing games.

And I won't hold my breath for car damage.

# 5 godylla @ 05/19/16 03:47 PM
I wasn't able to watch with sound, was there any talk about single player? Saw the blurb about representing your country/manufacturer, is it only online?

# 6 strawberryshortcake @ 05/19/16 04:38 PM
Not a big racing game fan, but looks like classic Gran Turismo. One thing that always stood out in a bad way about GT was how clinical and perfect the buildings and other obstacles and surroundings were. Everything is so polished, and photoshopped to perfection.

# 7 Dazraz @ 05/20/16 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Not a big racing game fan, but looks like classic Gran Turismo. One thing that always stood out in a bad way about GT was how clinical and perfect the buildings and other obstacles and surroundings were. Everything is so polished, and photoshopped to perfection.
I agree. There's no sense of a real living environment.

# 8 JMD @ 05/20/16 06:26 AM
I'm Hoping this game will be better then Project Cars, loved 5 and 6 really looking forward to this one.

# 9 stocksy @ 05/20/16 12:55 PM
Glad Rally is in, there will be more fun racers about but this will be the deepest racer you can buy on ps4 I'm sure. Usually the single player mode is massive. Amount of cars sounds crazy.

It's says all the cars from 6??

Wasn't 6 the one with NASCAR in it?

# 10 Mo @ 05/20/16 01:22 PM
Oh hey Oval Racing

# 11 Pappy Knuckles @ 05/20/16 01:33 PM
Everything about it looks so clean. Haven't played a GT since the original Playstation, but I loved that one. I'm in for this. I just hope I can control it better than Project Cars. I've never played a racing game where it was so hard to stay on the road. I had to shelve it.

# 12 Ronoko @ 05/20/16 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy
Glad Rally is in, there will be more fun racers about but this will be the deepest racer you can buy on ps4 I'm sure. Usually the single player mode is massive. Amount of cars sounds crazy.

It's says all the cars from 6??

Wasn't 6 the one with NASCAR in it?
I don't know if this game is going to be all that deep- but that's what GT7 is for. This was never going to have as many cars, tracks etc as Forza 6. It's more focused on racing events where everyone drives similar type cars.

The full GT games in the past have never lacked for choices in cars and tracks so I'm sure the next one won't disappoint in that regard.

# 13 inkcil @ 05/21/16 12:33 PM
In an IGN article yesterday Yamauchi said "the reason why we called it Sport was because we really wanted to do a sport mode, but thinking about it now we could have called it [Gran Turismo] 7. It's got so many features that you could have called it 7."

So in a way this is GT7.

Disappointing to read in the same article that the AI is still pretty much the same.

# 14 DickDalewood @ 05/21/16 05:14 PM
One of my favorite aspects of this series the last few iterations has been the photo mode. It's always the most in depth of the racers and now they have upped the ante again. This looks sick.

# 15 RockinDaMike @ 05/22/16 01:35 AM
Check out the wheel...nice

# 16 JMD @ 05/22/16 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Everything about it looks so clean. Haven't played a GT since the original Playstation, but I loved that one. I'm in for this. I just hope I can control it better than Project Cars. I've never played a racing game where it was so hard to stay on the road. I had to shelve it.
Do a search on controller settings for Project cars. There's a thread here somewhere. Also with all the updates the game handles great now on both consoles.

# 17 Tomba @ 05/22/16 03:23 PM
19track 170plus cars.

see heres the problem project cars had like 40 tracks etc and then like 30 playable cars

# 18 Pappy Knuckles @ 05/24/16 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Do a search on controller settings for Project cars. There's a thread here somewhere. Also with all the updates the game handles great now on both consoles.
I've looked at all of it and have tried all kinds of different setups. I just can't play that game very well. I'm not a great racer, but I've never had issues staying on the road like I do in that game.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk

# 19 Shadymamba @ 05/28/16 11:48 AM
looks amazing - just never been into a sim racer, but may give it a shot

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.