Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

The PlayStation 4 version of NBA 2K16 will be free for the month of June (starting June 7) for PlayStation Plus subscribers. Check out the full list of games below.
  • NBA 2K16 (PS4)
  • Gone Home: Console Edition (PS4)
  • Echochrome (PS3)
  • Siren: Blood Curse (Episodes 1-12) (PS3)
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus (PS Vita)
  • Little Deviants (PS Vita)
Xbox One and Xbox 360 fans can get a few discounts through June 6, check out those details here.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Sheamazin @ 06/07/16 01:07 PM
Downloading now on PS4

# 42 LemSte @ 06/07/16 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bonium
Does anyone know if you'll still have to download the full 44 GB if you have the game installed already?
You must Download it again...

Just added the Free PS Plus Version to my Library, but cant start my already installed Discversion ("No Disc"-Message). Its time to delete it now and Download the 45 Gigs...

# 43 SwedishTouch76 @ 06/07/16 09:35 PM
It keeps telling me to go to the Main Menu and download an update. Yet I see nothing. What % has to be downloaded before you can start playing?

# 44 Scott @ 06/07/16 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
It keeps telling me to go to the Main Menu and download an update. Yet I see nothing. What % has to be downloaded before you can start playing?
Think like 30%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

# 45 thedude @ 06/07/16 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemSte
You must Download it again...

Just added the Free PS Plus Version to my Library, but cant start my already installed Discversion ("No Disc"-Message). Its time to delete it now and Download the 45 Gigs...
Oh, so you need to delete the disc version before you can start to dl the digital version? And if I do this, will I keep my Myleague saves and what ever else I have saved?

# 46 auau465121 @ 06/08/16 11:29 AM
If I delete my physical copy of 2k16 will that erase all stuff legend 2 and goat play now and I'm not staring over lol

# 47 Earl1963 @ 06/09/16 04:52 PM
Since it's free I guess I will get it now.[emoji4]

Sent using a telephone

# 48 Lord Bonium @ 06/09/16 07:35 PM
Well, pro am (both team and walk on) just got extremely boring. Unless you like beating up on 50-60 overalls of course.

# 49 auau465121 @ 06/09/16 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bonium
Well, pro am (both team and walk on) just got extremely boring. Unless you like beating up on 50-60 overalls of course.

And mypark too a bunch of rookies with no basketball IQ it's horrible

# 50 captcrash83 @ 06/09/16 10:15 PM
Downloaded this, and it seems like the entire game has motion blur.

Once it starts, the movement is jittery and it really stands out. My TV is set to the GAME setting and I didn't have this issue with 2k15.

Anyone else running into this and know any way to fix it besides re-downloading all 51 GB again?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

# 51 theman824 @ 06/10/16 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auau465121
And mypark too a bunch of rookies with no basketball IQ it's horrible

Yes, park is almost not playable now. Parks are crammed with rokkies. You just can't get a game going, because they don't want to play a team of legends. And if you get a game going it's just no challenge at all. I'm hoping this will get better in a few days...

Maybe still a good thing that this way a broader number of gamers can get their feet wet with this beautiful game series.

# 52 MeowingForVengeance @ 06/11/16 09:37 AM
Annnnnnnnd uninstalled. Way too complicated. The 'tutorial' videos explain about 15% of the controls, and poorly at that. At least The Show has an in-game strategy guide.

If the game is satisfying to hardcore basketball fans, then I'm glad they're getting it. But it damn sure ain't for me, lol.

# 53 auau465121 @ 06/11/16 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowingForVengeance
Annnnnnnnd uninstalled. Way too complicated. The 'tutorial' videos explain about 15% of the controls, and poorly at that. At least The Show has an in-game strategy guide.

If the game is satisfying to hardcore basketball fans, then I'm glad they're getting it. But it damn sure ain't for me, lol.

Trust me take awhile to learn all the moves

# 54 ednaaard @ 06/11/16 10:29 AM
Brought the game for $30 on Monday while away with work. Googled some tips for it, came across an article that said it was free. Now playing the digital version while the $30 physical copy is on its way back to Amazon lol. Thanks PS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 55 Scvllp @ 06/16/16 05:11 PM
Anyone else having issues where it's constantly trying to retrieve data from the 2K servers? It als says my saved data I downloaded from the cloud is corrupted.

Edit: of course I post this and it starts working properly.

# 56 Mbunn1993 @ 06/16/16 07:24 PM
Quote:

You need to give it more time IMO. It's not like everyone else picks the game up and knows all the controls. There's a learning curve for everyone.

# 57 fmrodog @ 06/16/16 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scvllp
Anyone else having issues where it's constantly trying to retrieve data from the 2K servers? It als says my saved data I downloaded from the cloud is corrupted.

Edit: of course I post this and it starts working properly.
I'm having that issue now, what did u do to fix it?

# 58 wrestlinggod1 @ 06/16/16 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmrodog
I'm having that issue now, what did u do to fix it?
I would also like to know.

# 59 Scvllp @ 06/16/16 09:24 PM
Just waited several minutes and it finally connected. I closed the app if it took too long and also redownloaded the saves from the cloud.

# 60 myghty @ 06/17/16 04:06 PM
Quote:

I know how you feel. Trying to do cool moves takes alot of practice.
I was expecting NBA Jam style where you fly 5 stories high for a massive dunk, just like in real life!
But honestly, the game presentation & graphics are so awesome that it just makes me want to get better at it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.