Home
Dangerous Golf News Post

Dangerous Golf is available today for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, check out the launch trailer here. PC users can get 15% off and download now for $16.99. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (later today) users can purchase for $19.99.

Quote:
An arcade style sports game with a very explosive twist. Play through a variety of Indoor Courses – make a mess in the Kitchen, wreak havoc in a Palace, or cause chaos in a Castle and set fire to a Gas Station. Rack up scores by causing as much damage and destruction as possible. Fire off a SmashBreaker. Blast the Ball into the Hole with an outrageous Trickshot.

Set off on a World Tour, play co-operatively in Co-Op World Tour, or try Party Golf with up to 8 Players. You don’t need to wear loud trousers, funny shoes or a hat, or be a bore when you shout “Fore!” – this is golf for everyone. Brought to you from the founders of Criterion Games, the people behind Burnout and Black – this is Dangerous Golf.

Game: Dangerous GolfHype Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 RIFRIG @ 06/03/16 01:04 PM
I pre downloaded Dang Golf last night & started playing at midnight,eventually got to sleep around 3am.
It's a great pick up & play game with a competitive 3 hole online mode,although servers & leaderboards aren't working as expected.

Worth a look for sure at only £13.......

# 2 Pappy Knuckles @ 06/06/16 12:46 AM
I enjoy the game, but I hate the load times. I don't understand why it doesn't just start back over when you restart. Not a super big deal, but it's kind of annoying.

I need to find out if it's possible to do the co-op stuff online. I'd like to try to get a platinum for this game, but I only saw a local co-op option.

# 3 OnlookerDelay @ 06/07/16 10:18 PM
I watched a Twitch stream of this last night and honestly, I couldn't make head nor tails out of what I was watching... it looked more like a combination of skeet shooting and bowling than golf. I guess I'm turning into a crotchety old fart, but the sights, the action, and particularly the sounds, just got under my skin in very short order. I'll have to mark this experience down as a day that I'm finally starting to turn my back on my childhood!

# 4 Pappy Knuckles @ 06/08/16 01:41 AM
The only thing golf about it is that you're trying to put a ball in the hole. This is far from a golf game, though. It's basically like Burnout's crash mode.

# 5 Golfsprince @ 06/08/16 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I enjoy the game, but I hate the load times. I don't understand why it doesn't just start back over when you restart. Not a super big deal, but it's kind of annoying.

I need to find out if it's possible to do the co-op stuff online. I'd like to try to get a platinum for this game, but I only saw a local co-op option.

Yea, I heard the load tines were ridiculous. That said, most of the reaction was solid on social media and Gameinformer gave it an 8 out of 10.

Not bad. Maybe I'll wait till they fix the loading times, then I'll check it out

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.