Home
News Post

Xbox One fans can design their own Xbox wireless controller with Xbox Design Lab, with more than 8 million different color combinations to choose from. Each controller will cost $79.99, with optional laser engraving for an additional $9.99. For orders placed between now and August, delivery will begin in early September; all other orders will be delivered within 14 business days.

Design yours here and let us see what you come up with.

Quote:
With Xbox Design Lab, every controller is an official Xbox Wireless Controller and it’s made to order. Customize the controller body, back case, D-pad, bumpers, triggers, thumb sticks, ABXY, View, and Menu buttons with various color options. You can also take things a step further and personalize the controller with laser engraving to add your name, Gamertag, or custom 16-character message. If you’re in need of inspiration, existing designs shared by other Xbox fans can be found on the Community Gallery and used as the starting point for your own design.

Member Comments
# 21 mrclutch @ 06/21/16 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I'd love to see an OS one...
I'd pay $100 for an OS controller.

# 22 mgoblue @ 06/22/16 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
I'd pay $100 for an OS controller.
Only way i ever spend that much on a controller is if it's Elite lol

# 23 studbucket @ 07/28/16 02:09 AM
We got a free one of these controllers for working on the Xbox. Here's the Broncos one I posted on the first page, it arrived today.

# 24 mgoblue @ 07/28/16 11:01 AM
I have other things I'd spend money on (and too many controllers lol) but that's really nice.

# 25 studbucket @ 07/28/16 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I have other things I'd spend money on (and too many controllers lol) but that's really nice.
Tell me about it! I think I may have 5 or 6 controllers now. It's silly, but I get a lot of them through Beta testing.

# 26 mgoblue @ 07/28/16 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
Tell me about it! I think I may have 5 or 6 controllers now. It's silly, but I get a lot of them through Beta testing.
I have 5...one older one with the headset adapter, 3 regular ones and a Lunar White one...

I'm tempted to trade some in, but just don't get much value there, i dunno....

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.