Home
Steep News Post

Ubisoft has announced Steep, an open world set in the Alps and Alaska, where gamers can wingsuit, ski, snowboard and paraglide down the mountains with a Go-Pro view of everything. Check out the trailer and walkthrough videos above.

Ride a massive open world of the Alps and Alaska, where the powder is always fresh and the run never ends. Defy and master the world’s most epic mountains on skis, wingsuit, snowboard, and in paraglide. Go solo or drop in side by side with other players. Record and share the most insane stunts ever captured. Dare your friends to try out your custom lines, then challenge the world to beat your best tricks and relive your most epic wipeouts.

FEATURES
  • RIDE YOUR WAY - Navigate the open world freely and create your own path as you decide how to explore your massive mountain playground.
  • LIVE UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS WITH FRIENDS - Share thrilling, adrenaline-fueled experiences with other players.
  • PARTICIPATE IN A WIDE VARIETY OF CHALLENGES - Prove that you’re the king of the mountain by dropping in unique and spectacular challenges that put your skills to the test.
  • SHARE EVERYTHING - Relive epic moments and challenges, and share replays across all social media.
Steep comes out in December on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Fans can register for beta here.

Game: SteepHype Score: 10/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 majestic24 @ 06/14/16 09:37 AM
Looks crazy fun.

# 2 bowld @ 06/14/16 10:00 AM
Looks great. Hopefully the beta seals the deal for me

# 3 temaat89 @ 06/14/16 10:12 AM
Looks like Infinite Air will have some competition...kind of

# 4 murph17 @ 06/14/16 10:36 AM
Thanks I signed up.

That makes 3 snowboard/ski games. Steep, Infinite Air, and Snow (PC only I believe, in early access). Interested, but definitely waiting to see how each turn out.

# 5 swiftkid @ 06/14/16 11:19 AM
this is looking dope

# 6 Clappington @ 06/14/16 02:52 PM
This looks dope, hopefully this will be my perm fix for not having skate.

# 7 Asp86 @ 06/14/16 09:19 PM
Hopefully I get a beta invite. Game looks sweet!

# 8 burjeffton @ 06/15/16 04:57 PM
Looks very solid. Excited to see how these new snow games shake out.

# 9 Smallville102001 @ 06/15/16 06:05 PM
This game does look cool but the problem is I don't like playing online and I don't think you can play this offline.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.