Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K Sports held their very first eSports event June 1. The NBA 2K Road To The Finals event featured the announcement of the NBA 2K17 cover athlete, Paul George, as well as the crowning of the first ever RTTF Grand Champion, the Drewkerbockers HLZDB. Being crowned the champion isn’t a just a meaningless title, the champs also received a $250,000 prize, championship rings and a trip to game one of the NBA Finals. The event overall was a lot of fun. The energy was high for both the participants as well as the audience.

However, all was not golden at the event. There are a few things 2K needs to do in order to become the key figures players in the eSports arena they would like to be.

Read More - NBA 2K Can Still Do More to Improve eSports Experience

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Breakstarter @ 06/14/16 02:30 PM
Make it so that Competing against the opponent, that the players can see all the badges that they had migrated over and are able to edit them before they play against competition. There has been wayyy too much speculation since the the end of the RTTF championship, that 2k did not let the Xbox players from GFG transfer over their earned badges on their myplayers. i for one scrimmaged against GFG The night before the RTTF and saw each of their badges...they legit had at least 64 badges each, some even in th 70's. We won against them, but it's definitely a msimatch if people dont have badges playing against players who DO have badges.

">

# 2 NYCDaFuture @ 06/19/16 04:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2iPzMGstdM

I discuss about eSports moving forward with NBA 2K. I hope they include head to head moving forward instead of just PRO Am...

# 3 Dmanning2 @ 06/19/16 11:52 AM
various 1v1 tournaments similar to madden would be amazing. Streamed and later published to youtube.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.