Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

Head coaches have received some much needed upgrades for Madden NFL 17. This year, head coaches will be more dynamic and aware of the action on the field. A small gif is shown above, check out the full video here.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 oneamongthefence @ 06/15/16 10:27 PM
I wonder if that means coaches will have personalities unique to that coach?

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk

# 2 mrprice33 @ 06/15/16 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
I wonder if that means coaches will have personalities unique to that coach?

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
I was told specifically that this was the case.

# 3 Cowboy008 @ 06/15/16 10:33 PM
I wonder if created coaches will also have some personalty?

# 4 Reed1417 @ 06/15/16 10:34 PM
Can't wait to see Mike Tomlin try and trip one of my Ravens up to make a touchdown saving play [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

# 5 Rams_3 @ 06/15/16 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Can't wait to see Mike Tomlin try and trip one of my Ravens up to make a touchdown saving play [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Pure comedy lmao

# 6 NateDogPack12 @ 06/15/16 10:48 PM
You know you read all of those comments on Facebook and you realize that all of us who advocate for a better Madden actually speak for thousands of people out there that don't know about OS or choose different social platforms. There is a HUNGER in that comments section for some of the stuff we all bang the table for. Glad to share my passion for Madden with so many of you.

# 7 TheGentlemanGhost @ 06/15/16 11:05 PM
It's a nice touch, but it would be a whole lot more immersive if the entire sidelines was reactive and interactive as well.

# 8 Trick13 @ 06/15/16 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
It's a nice touch, but it would be a whole lot more immersive if the entire sidelines was reactive and interactive as well.
Not only that, but I wish that when you called a new formation requiring different players and accelerated clock was off you would actually see players running in and out of the huddle...

# 9 Toupal @ 06/15/16 11:13 PM
Does anyone know if coaches are "more" editable this year?

I know they hit on the players, but I would like to choose between more than 3 body styles and 5 faces for a coach.

# 10 TheGentlemanGhost @ 06/15/16 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick13
Not only that, but I wish that when you called a new formation requiring different players and accelerated clock was off you would actually see players running in and out of the huddle...
Man, that just reminded me, that's one of those OOOLLLLDDD things that the original Madden's used to have. You could see the players behind the playcall screen switching in & out.

# 11 jbd345 @ 06/15/16 11:46 PM
So does this mean I get to see Rex ryan yelling "**** yea" when he beats the jets?

# 12 un4gettable fire @ 06/16/16 04:38 AM
Hopefully this means they fixed Mike Zimmer's model. Always thought it looked nothing like him and there was always something wrong with his eyes where it made him look like he spawned from the pits of hell.

Right here is a decent example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5drf9Hllaw&t=1m3s

# 13 NateDogPack12 @ 06/16/16 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal

I know they hit on the players, but I would like to choose between more than 3 body styles and 5 faces for a coach.
Price has confirmed multiple new face and clothes selections available for coaches. It's going to be a new level of customization in that regard.

# 14 Mattanite @ 06/16/16 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by un4gettable fire
...there was always something wrong with his eyes where it made him look like he spawned from the pits of hell.
Pretty much means they captured him perfect then :P

# 15 SyncereBlackout @ 06/16/16 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal

If they get rid of the black men's warehouse suit I will not create a coach .... I'll guarantee it.

But in all seriousness is there any chance that coach personalities/ characteristics will influence the play of players a la head coach 09?

# 16 rkocjay @ 06/16/16 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
You know you read all of those comments on Facebook and you realize that all of us who advocate for a better Madden actually speak for thousands of people out there that don't know about OS or choose different social platforms. There is a HUNGER in that comments section for some of the stuff we all bang the table for. Glad to share my passion for Madden with so many of you.
That's why I rather look at OS for people opinions... Other platforms people say the same thing all the time mostly negative

# 17 niftyjets @ 06/16/16 09:53 AM
are they finally gonna give headsets to the coaches when we use created coaches? I hate that when we create ourselves as coaches they dont wear headsets and arent really customizable at all

# 18 wallofhate @ 06/16/16 10:16 AM
Makes me wish Harbaugh still coached the niners. I can only imaging what a character he would have been and the slapping of the shoulder pads of the Qb. They better have Jason Garrett good job push lol

# 19 BadAssHskr @ 06/16/16 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
So does this mean I get to see Rex ryan yelling "**** yea" when he beats the jets?
i think he says something in relation to a "F'N Snack!"

but seriously, on the created coaches, i hope they get some treatment too.

# 20 veguss2001 @ 06/16/16 11:36 AM
Who will be the coach of the Patriots in this year's game is the question?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.