Home
PRP News Post

It’s the second annual Sports Game Power Rankings! Bryan Wiedey and Rich Grisham navigate the sports gaming landscape to determine which franchise stands atop the genre and how they compare to each other within. The assessment relies on criteria that includes sales, reviews, cultural impact and more, so can NBA 2K repeat or will a new series take the crown?

On the show this episode:

Joining us this week:
  • Bryan Wiedey (@pastapadre) Pastapadre/Sporting News/Hit The Pass
  • Rich Grisham (@richgrisham) Out of the Park Developments/Hit The Pass
Run Time: 90 Minutes

Game: Press Row PodcastReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: SportsVotes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 bxphenom7 @ 07/11/16 09:50 PM
Love the PES love! I think it'd only sell more here in NA if it had licensing. It just is what it is.
As far as the UFC situation, I really wish EA would just do another Fight Night, or at least alternate between a UFC title and Fight Night title every year.

Also where are you guys finding the sales figures for these games?

# 2 snc237 @ 07/12/16 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Love the PES love! I think it'd only sell more here in NA if it had licensing. It just is what it is.
As far as the UFC situation, I really wish EA would just do another Fight Night, or at least alternate between a UFC title and Fight Night title every year.

Also where are you guys finding the sales figures for these games?
Problem with boxing is you have to get the rights to every body individually which is a lot tougher then ufc where everyone is under the brand.

# 3 bxphenom7 @ 07/12/16 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Problem with boxing is you have to get the rights to every body individually which is a lot tougher then ufc where everyone is under the brand.
True. It's just something I have confidence in EA pulling off with its vast resources.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.