Home
NHL 17 News Post

EA Sports just released another NHL 17 trailer. This one details the new features and improvements coming to On-Ice gameplay, including authentic goalies, reactionary save intelligence, all-new net battles and dozens of new goal celebrations.

Game: NHL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 5 - View All
NHL 17 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Simple Mathematics @ 07/12/16 05:29 PM
We didn't really see or learn anything new here. I am excited for the authentic goalie stances - that will provide some differentiation. I would like to see the net battles in action. If done correctly, that will be a huge addition.

# 2 Moose24x @ 07/12/16 06:21 PM
Combined with the blog listing gameplay enhancements, some of this looks pretty good (sounds even better in writing) and has my hopes up a bit more than previously. If it's more than talk, some of the smaller nuances involving skating, puck pick ups, bumps and hits, etc. can give the gameplay a fresher feel.

I will say though, I despised virtually all of the new goal celebrations they showed.

# 3 TDKing @ 07/13/16 06:15 PM
I"ve heard alot of these before, actually some ive heard almost every year.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

# 4 actionhank @ 07/14/16 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose24x
Combined with the blog listing gameplay enhancements, some of this looks pretty good (sounds even better in writing) and has my hopes up a bit more than previously. If it's more than talk, some of the smaller nuances involving skating, puck pick ups, bumps and hits, etc. can give the gameplay a fresher feel.

I will say though, I despised virtually all of the new goal celebrations they showed.
Someone pointed out that the sliding on your head one was absurd (granted, they were rude) and EA got rude right back in defending it, and how it was a real celebration...which technically it was, but it happened once.

I get that they're for fun (and I really wish EA would just say 'they are just meant to be fun!' instead of trying to defend the authenticity of sliding on your goddamn head.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.