Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

Madden NFL 17 ratings have begun. Today, EA Sports has revealed the top 10 rookies in the game. More detailed ratings can be seen in the official blog.

Check them out and post your thoughts!
  • Jalen Ramsey (Overall 82)
  • Ezekiel Elliott (Overall 80)
  • Ronnie Stanley (Overall 79)
  • Roberto Aguayo (Overall 79)
  • Joey Bosa (Overall 79)
  • Laremy Tunsil (Overall 78)
  • Jack Conklin (Overall 79)
  • Corey Coleman (Overall 78)
  • Hunter Henry (Overall 78)
  • DeForest Buckner (Overall 78)
UPDATE: ESPN has posted quite a few more Madden NFL 17 rookie ratings. Thanks for the tip @Jiggy_Jrod!!
  • Jared Goff (Overall 77)
  • Carson Wentz (Overall 77)
  • Josh Doctson (Overall 77)
  • Myles Jack (Overall 76)
  • Leonard Floyd (Overall 76)
  • Jaylon Smith (Overall 76)
  • Laquon Treadwell (Overall 75)
  • Will Fuller (Overall 74)
  • C.J. Promise (Overall 74)
  • Braxton Miller (Overall 71)

Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 81 The JareBear @ 07/22/16 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Birdman
So reading that ESPN article it looks like Paxton lynch should fall in the 74-76 range since the UCLA defensive tackle was the lowest at 73 and the other 2 qbs came in at 77.

I wonder what booker comes in at since some had him as one of the top backs coming in but injury seemed to be a cause for him sliding.

But I like the look of the ratings do far. Wished for a slightly more spread out system but if they play well on the field and players feel different than it will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
I am mostly curiois to see how they rated Paxton's arm. Definitely curious about Booker too

# 82 legacy0000 @ 07/24/16 05:12 AM
Roberto aguayo 79
Joey bosa 79
Jake Conklin 79
Hunter Henry 78
Deforest Buckner 78
Sterling Shepard 78
Derrick Henry 78
Sua cravens 78
Reggie Ragland 78
Kevin Dodd 78
Wentz 77
Goff 77
Doctson 77
Myles jack 76
Leonard Floyd 76
Jaylen smith 76
Tredwell 75
Fuller 74
Lynch 74
Prosise 74 hb
Darron lee 73
Kenny Clark 73
Drew kaser 74
Braxton Miller 71

# 83 Ueauvan @ 07/24/16 04:14 PM
i always get confused with ovrs when rookies appear. i like my wrs to have cat/cit/rte/rel, i could care less about spc for example, but those 4 dont relate to a position type, in my opinion its someone who can catch a ball i throw somewhere im supposed to, 843 spd is fine if they catch it. i want safeties who have high zone, ok man, high prc, high pur. never saw one of those in m16 except when you convert a lber.

ignore ovr if they play to their skill set. if you get what you expect then you can work from there. if ratings are useless then i am wasting my time. i bet some of those rookies will be high 80s by year end, and that will be forced by awr as it always has been.

# 84 Find_the_Door @ 07/24/16 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
If "90" is established as "Elite" level, a guy never playing one down at the NFL level is 5/6 pts away from the same level as Revis, Sherman, Peterson etc... (guys w/90's MCV and ZCV)

Rook's will definetely be lowered here!!!
Ramsey isn't even that great of a cover corner IRL.

# 85 charter04 @ 07/24/16 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Ramsey isn't even that great of a cover corner IRL.

Based on what info?

# 86 althor @ 07/25/16 10:25 AM
One of my biggest grievances with Madden rookie ratings is the fact that I can go into the very first draft in CFM and get a much, much, much better player in like Round 3.

You can draft a 3rd round QB with ratings in the mid 80s compared to the number 1 overall draft pick who is in the 70s...

It doesnt make sense. Basically the most recent draft picks are not good.

# 87 Itzr @ 07/28/16 11:58 PM
Just waiting to see Kenny Clark with like a 60 overall and turn out to be a monster in a few years. #justTedTompsonthings.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.