Home
WWE 2K17 News Post

IGN has scheduled their WWE 2K17 roster reveal to start today, with plans to release more wrestlers for the next 4 weeks. To kick things off, they are giving you a chance to guess the wrestlers revealed this week.

Once they reveal them, we will update this post. Until then, feel free to guess.

UPDATE: Here are the WWE 2K17 wrestlers that have been revealed today, along with Brock Lesnar's full entrance, as seen in the embedded video above.
  • Aiden English
  • Booker T
  • Brian Pillman
  • Brie Bella
  • Chris Jericho
  • Diego
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fernando
  • Heath Slater
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Jim Neidhart
  • Konnor
  • Larry Zybszko
  • Nikki Bella
  • R-Truth
  • Simon Gotch
  • Ultimate Warrior
  • Viktor

WWE 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 Reed1417 @ 08/04/16 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmslapped
What's with the tables and trash cans in the crowd at 5 seconds in the video?
Apparently fighting in the crowd is back. Which would be awesome! Hopefully it's not just in a certain match type though. Cause that opens up storyline potential for Universe Mode.

Reed is comin' atcha!

# 42 ncromnd @ 08/04/16 11:04 AM
O my, I hope it's not the same roster as 2k16 come on with aj, sasha, becky, bullet club, charlotte, nakamura, pretty much all the caws that we dl they need to get them in game and get out the ones that were let go like Adam rose, Damien , bad news...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

# 43 redsox4evur @ 08/04/16 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncromnd
O my, I hope it's not the same roster as 2k16 come on with aj, sasha, becky, bullet club, charlotte, nakamura, pretty much all the caws that we dl they need to get them in game and get out the ones that were let go like Adam rose, Damien , bad news...

Sasha and Nakamura have already been confirmed-ish. Nakamura is in the NXT bundle. And Sasha was confirmed during E3. Also guys like Rose, Sandow, Barrett, Rhodes will be in because they were let go too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 44 ncromnd @ 08/04/16 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Sasha and Nakamura have already been confirmed-ish. Nakamura is in the NXT bundle. And Sasha was confirmed during E3. Also guys like Rose, Sandow, Barrett, Rhodes will be in because they were let go too late.

I see, hopefully it's updated this time in terms of shows and titles lol

# 45 Bard @ 08/05/16 11:39 AM
I just wish we could get a "live roster" updates. Anyone who starts the game gets to stay, ie. Barrett, Rhodes, etc...but then in updates we get people who come back like Shelton Benjamin, and new attires. Pipe dream, I know.

# 46 Reed1417 @ 08/05/16 11:42 AM
I actually don't mind having guys like Sandow, Barrett and Cody in. I can actually use them to do things with. Though I doubt we can turn Stardust back into Cody Rhodes....

Reed is comin' atcha!

# 47 jvalverde88 @ 08/06/16 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I just wish we could get a "live roster" updates. Anyone who starts the game gets to stay, ie. Barrett, Rhodes, etc...but then in updates we get people who come back like Shelton Benjamin, and new attires. Pipe dream, I know.
2K: "What's that? You want us to give you wrestlers for free?"

# 48 J_Posse @ 08/07/16 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
2K: "What's that? You want us to give you wrestlers for free?"

I think it is as much on Vince and WWE then just 2K. Remember that the company "wanted" to include the 4 Horsewomen, but something or "someone" (i.e. Vince McMahon) nixed that plan.

I wish they would treat this product like the EA and UFC partnership with year round updates and free content (wrestlers). That won't likely happen with this being an annual product and Vince being picky about who is in the game.

Los Matadores should either not be in the game or have their current gimmick. Screw having a boring, stall and kids' gimmick to the game that died out a year ago.....

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

# 49 King_B_Mack @ 08/09/16 09:29 AM
So judging from the new pic, looks like

The Lucha Dragons
The Rock
Bret Hart
Badd *** Billy Gunn
British Bulldog
Tyson Kidd
Braun Strowman?
Baron Corbin
Triple H

And I'm hoping that radioactive sign hanging up top is Owen Hart, not holding my breath on that one though.

# 50 Steve_OS @ 08/09/16 09:33 AM
Discuss in week 2 thread.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.