Home
NHL 17 News Post

Similar to last year, EA Sports has extended their NHL 17 beta until Monday, August 8 at 10:00 AM PST, so the team can get more feedback from fans.

As of this post, there is no word of a tuner update, like they did last year.

Game: NHL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 5 - View All
NHL 17 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jayman504 @ 08/04/16 01:04 PM
Lovely now my EASHL can see what our next Arena looks like as all of our games yesterday were on the road...lol

# 2 jdungan69 @ 08/04/16 02:16 PM
It got extended but when I try to play I get to the main screen that says settings and nhl 17 news and alerts. It won't let me go past this screen to play. Help!

# 3 Madwolf @ 08/04/16 03:11 PM
Thank God! Can someone send me a beta key for PS4?

# 4 NC12 @ 08/04/16 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdungan69
It got extended but when I try to play I get to the main screen that says settings and nhl 17 news and alerts. It won't let me go past this screen to play. Help!
Same with me

# 5 Haeyena @ 08/05/16 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC12
Same with me
Whenever i would lose connection to the server when i was idle fir a bit, i would go into settings then back out then all the eashl, hut and PvP online was available again.

# 6 spoofrice11 @ 08/05/16 11:11 AM
Do you have to have Xbox Gold to play the Beta? I had it downloading yesterday/thru the night, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to play since I only have the Free Silver Online (Can't play matches vs others online).

# 7 briguy4747 @ 08/05/16 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofrice11
Do you have to have Xbox Gold to play the Beta? I had it downloading yesterday/thru the night, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to play since I only have the Free Silver Online (Can't play matches vs others online).
No, you do NOT need Xbox Gold to play the Beta...u can play others online without it...

# 8 stevostl @ 08/09/16 02:26 PM
beta turned off today?

wahh

EASHL was hopping online again

it seems this mode might be back this year and NHL is a worthy investment

you can hit and score goals again now in the EASHL.. and one timers actually go in..

EASHL is fun again and back.. only reason to buy this game is for that for me

I will never touch another mode besides the EASHL... once you play it.. no other mode is even worth playing imo

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.