Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

AiiRxJONES has posted a new Madden NFL 17 video showing off player creation and the weekly training in career mode.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 cthurt @ 08/12/16 01:38 PM
So the half spat was changed but it literally changed a high top cleat to a low top cleat once you equip it, sorry EA that's a fail, and the full spat which need the most work done to it still looks the same as before like a leg cast.

Disappointing....

# 2 dbkaeoz33 @ 08/12/16 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
So the half spat was changed but it literally changed a high top cleat to a low top cleat once you equip it, sorry EA that's a fail, and the full spat which need the most work done to it still looks the same as before like a leg cast.

Disappointing....
Why would you half spat high top cleats? The point of the high top UA cleats is to give extra ankle support. No need to spat those. Find something else to be disappointed about

# 3 cthurt @ 08/12/16 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkaeoz33
Why would you half spat high top cleats? The point of the high top UA cleats is to give extra ankle support. No need to spat those. Find something else to be disappointed about

Appreciate your input smart guy, but that's not the point I don't care about ankle support in a video game but I do care that the cleat transformed into a different size cleat once the spat was equipped, if it did it to that cleat I am sure it will change all other cleats low or high to fit the form of the spat which is a no go the spat should fit the form of the cleat, you know like how it does in real life.

# 4 SolidSquid @ 08/12/16 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkaeoz33
I mean it's a little thing but he is right, just like how the one arm sleeves aren't the real ones used by NFL players. They are little things in the grand scheme of things but they go a long way toward authenticity

# 5 Cowboy008 @ 08/12/16 02:51 PM
I thought they added more faces in this year? When he went through them there was only 10 he could pick from.

# 6 cthurt @ 08/12/16 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I thought they added more faces in this year? When he went through them there was only 10 he could pick from.

I believe with each skin color shade you choose from there will be different faces, so I assume that was all that was available under that specific shade he selected.

# 7 Cowboy008 @ 08/12/16 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
I believe with each skin color shade you choose from there will be different faces, so I assume that was all that was available under that specific shade he selected.
But the faces were all different color and not just all of the same color.

# 8 cthurt @ 08/12/16 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
But the faces were all different color and not just all of the same color.

Good point

# 9 deezycobain @ 08/12/16 04:33 PM
they confirmed added faces.

im assuming that theres just variety within each skin tone, seeing as how the skin tone represents "race" sorta.

# 10 TheGentlemanGhost @ 08/12/16 06:55 PM
So did they add new faces and replace the old instead of adding on top of what they had??? That's a pretty small batch of faces even knowing it's just for that skin tone. I hope more was added, but it's not that big of a deal if the photos are still used anyway most of the time. I'd like that to change as well.

# 11 huskerfan4life @ 08/12/16 07:52 PM
I think that the video was good but I do wish it were a little longer and showed more of the menu screens but I do like the way he went through everything, I love it and can't wait to play it

# 12 Brooke2011 @ 08/13/16 03:42 AM
The full spat shows lack of detail and attention. It looks like a leg warmer from the 80's. They should of removed it and added ankle tape instead. The cleats look great but EA needs to let us customize them individually for each player.
AUTHENTICITY!!!!! If gloves can be individualized why can't the shoes????

# 13 ginix @ 08/13/16 10:17 AM
No more blank face for created players! I wonder if we can get those cyber faces for NFL players who still have the blank face as their portrait (eg Mike Bercovici).

# 14 SportsGameGod @ 08/13/16 11:44 AM
Hilarious all these nerds that make these videos thinking they are important. lol

Game looks kinda cool though but like every year Madden looks good until you get to the AI and physics. Hopefully they did it right.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.