Home
WWE 2K17 News Post

IGN has just posted a couple more WWE 2K17 gameplay videos. The first one is a montage of backstage brawls, the second one highlights ladder play.

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 sportsfan8812 @ 08/16/16 05:38 PM
Holy hell. Gameplay looks awesome and the backstage brawl is gorgeous. My excitement level just shot through the roof

# 2 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/16/16 07:38 PM
CLEAN AS HELL

# 3 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/16/16 07:52 PM
Look at Roman getting interviewed in the back [emoji23]

# 4 DblocW @ 08/16/16 08:01 PM
WOW WOW WOW ok ok ok i see you...noiiiiiiceeee

# 5 ghettog @ 08/16/16 08:03 PM
I just hope they allow you to leave the ring and head backstage during a match like the PS2 era. Always feels weird to get excited about a features that they removed and bring back. I am sure 2k17 will remove stuff from 2k16 which they will eventually bring back as a "new feature". It is a constant add remove add remove every year.

I don't buy at all that they couldn't get the rights to the wrestlers for a Brock Lesnar 2k Showcase. Who would be hard to get from Brock's big feuds? Easy to remove stuff and make it the big new feature for 2K18.

# 6 CM Hooe @ 08/16/16 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettog
Who would be hard to get from Brock's big feuds?
Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, and CM Punk, for starters.

# 7 ghettog @ 08/16/16 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, and CM Punk, for starters.
Well yea CM Punk you aren't getting, but that was 1 match wasn't like his biggest feud. Benoit is off limits for every mode. If they really wanted Kurt Angle not sure why they couldn't get him. He has been pretty much begging to be back in the WWE for a while now and I believe he isn't with TNA anymore.

Rock, Undertaker, Big Show, Goldberg, Cena, Edge, Roman, Seth and Dean and HHH are already in. Could easily get Eddie if he hasn't already been confirmed. I don't see why no Punk or Benoit would stop the mode from being made.

# 8 Reed1417 @ 08/16/16 08:29 PM
That gameplay looks really nice!!!!! The ladder minigame looks uh interesting to say the least and the backstage brawls looks fantastic!

Reed is comin' atcha!

# 9 Gramps91 @ 08/16/16 08:58 PM
Backstage brawl looks nice. Ladder match mini game looks like it'll be aggravating, though. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

# 10 SmashMan @ 08/17/16 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettog
I don't buy at all that they couldn't get the rights to the wrestlers for a Brock Lesnar 2k Showcase. Who would be hard to get from Brock's big feuds? Easy to remove stuff and make it the big new feature for 2K18.
Maybe they were looking to get rid of Showcase because the resources spent on it could be better used elsewhere, and having Lesnar on the cover (and several notable opponents not being available) gave them a good out for it this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Backstage brawl looks nice. Ladder match mini game looks like it'll be aggravating, though. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
At the very least (comparing minigame meters) it's more self-explanatory than the submission system was last year.

# 11 DatIsraeliGuy @ 08/17/16 02:51 AM
Anyone has any idea what was the moment Triple H looked at Randy Orton? Was that whole trailer/gameplay from MyCareer (considering there's the match starts thing)?

# 12 tsbmolina @ 08/17/16 07:00 AM
Graphics, animations, gameplay all looks much improved. The backstage brawls look phenomenal. I'm all in!

# 13 BDM313 @ 08/17/16 07:07 AM
Backstage Brawls Are Back Yessssss

💯

# 14 cdub71323 @ 08/17/16 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Anyone has any idea what was the moment Triple H looked at Randy Orton? Was that whole trailer/gameplay from MyCareer (considering there's the match starts thing)?
They went into his office during that brawl, so I guess that ensues the staredown. Probably happens every time.

I loved both of those videos and it's really making me consider buying this. I didn't buy it last year because I knew it would be rough, but the longer 2K has their hands on a game, the better it gets.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.