Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

EA Sports has kicked off their Madden NFL 17 Twitch stream and plan to run it until midnight tonight. The schedule of events are listed below. Post your thoughts throughout the day!

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Datninja619 @ 08/17/16 08:50 AM
I'm just glad they are streaming on YouTube too. I can watch at work hehehe.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

# 2 F0rl3fclov3r @ 08/17/16 10:56 AM
Do we know an exact time EA Access members can download/play Madden? I heard maybe 6pm cst tonight?

# 3 Datninja619 @ 08/17/16 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
Do we know an exact time EA Access members can download/play Madden? I heard maybe 6pm cst tonight?
No one knows for certain. There is just speculation based on past games. The 6pm speculation is because EA might begin unlocking the trial to meet the "official" start date. Kind of like shipping early to meet release date.

So if your lucky enough to have it unlocked for you early then great.

For NCAA and Madden trials, I saw people saying it's available to them, but It wasn't for me yet.

# 4 Cowboy008 @ 08/17/16 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
They said tomorrow. Not sure what time though.

# 5 Mauer4MVP @ 08/17/16 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
They said tomorrow. Not sure what time though.
Nope. They said today:

Quote:
Just a FYI. Just now on the live stream they guy said it is officially tomorrow but keep hitting your refresh button because it will be today. Someone asked
Quote:
Rex said it's EA Access Release date today, so you XB1 guys may get a surprise.

# 6 PhillyPhanatic14 @ 08/17/16 03:00 PM
The other thread got closed and there's been no talk in here about the live stream. Can anyone that's watched give us some feedback about anything important that they have seen/heard during the stream?

# 7 BleedGreen710 @ 08/17/16 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
The other thread got closed and there's been no talk in here about the live stream. Can anyone that's watched give us some feedback about anything important that they have seen/heard during the stream?
so far its been almost all ultimate team

but they've just begun the CFM-focused segment

# 8 Scott @ 08/17/16 03:32 PM
I'm liking the play the moment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

# 9 BleedGreen710 @ 08/17/16 03:36 PM
cant remember his exact words but i believe the dev said the dynamic player development rating will only change once a season. but in the offseason it can go up/down from awards and goals and stuff. he said its possible to go from slow dev to superstar in one year. this was something i was curious about, figured others might wanna know

# 10 BleedGreen710 @ 08/17/16 03:43 PM
also they just said that some of the ratings including speed cost less to buy for rookies then they would veterans because the young players still have room to grow physically. thats pretty realistic in my opinion

# 11 Scott @ 08/17/16 03:55 PM
Like the ability to play injured people, love that it shows how low the players ratings would be.

# 12 Scott @ 08/17/16 03:57 PM
Good hearing the drafted rookies will come in on par with current rookies.

# 13 pipalipalou @ 08/17/16 04:20 PM
oh thank you for all the news about the MUT ! (#Irony)

don't know why EA spend so many time to speak about this mode, smh...

# 14 NDAlum @ 08/17/16 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipalipalou
oh thank you for all the news about the MUT ! (#Irony)

don't know why EA spend so many time to speak about this mode, smh...
C'mon man. I hate it as much or more than anybody else BUT it's clearly a super popular game mode. It has a huge following and from what I've read it's very profitable.

So chill lol

# 15 l8knight1 @ 08/17/16 04:42 PM
Is anyone capturing the video?

# 16 Scott @ 08/17/16 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
Is anyone capturing the video?
I'm sure it'll be archived.

# 17 Mauer4MVP @ 08/17/16 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
also they just said that some of the ratings including speed cost less to buy for rookies then they would veterans because the young players still have room to grow physically. thats pretty realistic in my opinion
I really don't want to derail the thread, but the question just popped in my head. Is there a cap on how much you can improve the speed of a player? Like no more than 5 points higher or something like that.

# 18 BleedGreen710 @ 08/17/16 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I really don't want to derail the thread, but the question just popped in my head. Is there a cap on how much you can improve the speed of a player? Like no more than 5 points higher or something like that.
they didnt mention anything like that and i dont believe they had that in last years game so i would say no. but its expensive as hell to improve the speed. so they really dont need a cap anyway in my opinion

# 19 cokill @ 08/17/16 07:27 PM
im up and playing

# 20 Cowboy008 @ 08/17/16 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Like the ability to play injured people, love that it shows how low the players ratings would be.

Missed the CFM part of the stream. Did anyone ask them if the CPU will bring injured players back sooner or wait until they are 100% healthy?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.