Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Chris Smoove has posted some off-screen video footage of NBA 2K17 from Gamescom.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 Gilley @ 08/19/16 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornIndy
The best players know how to shoot with any player. What's the point of having signature jump shots when you're just looking at the meter to release? That's why I'm the king of 2k

Sent from my Nexus 5X
So it'll look more realistic...

# 42 MarkWilliam @ 08/19/16 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
They should be cut above knee

Steph Klay

Sorry yeah, thats what I meant. Klay's appears sort of mid knee cap. But I worded it poorly.

But below the knee cap is definitely not right.

# 43 BornIndy @ 08/19/16 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
So it'll look more realistic...
But you're too busy looking at the meter lol

# 44 iLLWiLL @ 08/19/16 12:43 AM
KD's legs are properly skinny enough. His arms? That is beyond anorexic. No exaggeration. I mean he just like an alien with that big head and noodle arms. The arms almost look anatomically incorrect arms, abnormally long arms above the elbows.

# 45 Trackball @ 08/19/16 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornIndy
The best players know how to shoot with any player. What's the point of having signature jump shots when you're just looking at the meter to release? That's why I'm the king of 2k
This is one reason I'd really like them to include one specific option.

The ability to have the shot meter...but only for free throws.

I mean, let's face it, Larry Bird and Kevin Martin have really hard-to-time releases, but they're great free throw shooters in real life.

# 46 MarkWilliam @ 08/19/16 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
KD's legs are properly skinny enough. His arms? That is beyond anorexic. No exaggeration. I mean he just like an alien with that big head and noodle arms. The arms almost look anatomically incorrect arms, abnormally long arms above the elbows.
Yeah I reckon too skinny. And the square shoulders don't help at all.

If the shoulders were right, I'd get over the arms. Just doesn't look human to me.

# 47 sva91 @ 08/19/16 12:46 AM
Quote:

Steph Klay

Pic also shows how cut steph is. His baby face gives ppl the impression he's super skinny, but he actually has pretty decent sized arms.

# 48 MontanaMan @ 08/19/16 12:47 AM
Quote:

Steph Klay

Exactly, and even shorter for some other players.

# 49 JJRuelz @ 08/19/16 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
They are a tad too skinny, but I think the real problem is his shoulders. There's no slope goin on there lol.

Look at his arms here:

# 50 lakers24 @ 08/19/16 12:48 AM
So y'all went through 3 pages of saying what I said basically? I agreed that they should be about an inch or so higher, but the fit is mostly right as they aren't those giant parachute shorts we used to have:

They should take a page out of Live's book on the shorts where they aren't physics based anymore. Make them essentially static outside of a few movements on the lower half that are predetermined based on movement direction (ala Rockstar Games open world games cloth movement).

# 51 23 @ 08/19/16 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
Welp folks wanted durant "skinty-er" now he is...dude looks like a stick irl so no issue from me

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
So y'all went through 3 pages of saying what I said basically? I agreed that they should be about an inch or so higher, but the fit is mostly right as they aren't those giant parachute shorts we used to have:

They should take a page out of Live's book on the shorts where they aren't physics based anymore. Make them essentially static outside of a few movements on the lower half that are predetermined based on movement direction (ala Rockstar Games open world games cloth movement).

# 52 MarkWilliam @ 08/19/16 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
This is one reason I'd really like them to include one specific option.

The ability to have the shot meter...but only for free throws.

I mean, let's face it, Larry Bird and Kevin Martin have really hard-to-time releases, but they're great free throw shooters in real life.
Seconded. I turn the meter off. Hate it.

# 53 Chargers_Are_The_Bes @ 08/19/16 01:20 AM
Wtf did they do to KD. Good lord he looks emaciated. He's literally skin and Bones up top. I really hope they fix that before launch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 54 NOfatchicks @ 08/19/16 01:21 AM
Anyone noticed they updated the warm-ups to what the players actually wear instead of that single color warmup that they havent worn in years?

# 55 Oaklandboy @ 08/19/16 01:25 AM
Here is a screen shot of Richard Jefferson from Chris smoove video

Samsung Galaxy S5

# 56 Vni @ 08/19/16 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
Seconded. I turn the meter off. Hate it.
It's really bad. You have your eyes looking at a bar filling up instead of watching the guy's jumper. I shoot so much better without it too.

# 57 MarkWilliam @ 08/19/16 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
It's really bad. You have your eyes looking at a bar filling up instead of watching the guy's jumper. I shoot so much better without it too.
Negates the joy of seeing the signature jump shots. I love signature animations and shots are almost the main part of that. Watching a bar fill up instead depletes a big part of the 2K experience IMO.

# 58 LeBronistheKing @ 08/19/16 01:36 AM
Jefferson looks good. Updated his player model, doesn't have the facial hair that he had in 2k16. Wish we could get a look at LeBron.

# 59 sva91 @ 08/19/16 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaklandboy
Here is a screen shot of Richard Jefferson from Chris smoove video

Samsung Galaxy S5
Dam, trap city. Looks improved, but some of these dudes traps are crazy. Looks like it's an issue with the jerseys.. Like they had to compromise the traps or something. Butler had em too.

# 60 Vni @ 08/19/16 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
Negates the joy of seeing the signature jump shots. I love signature animations and shots are almost the main part of that. Watching a bar fill up instead depletes a big part of the 2K experience IMO.
Yup. The moment I turned that thing off is the first time I actually saw the player's jumpshots. Takes away so much.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.