Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Chris Smoove has posted some off-screen video footage of NBA 2K17 from Gamescom.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 161 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/20/16 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina

via GIPHY

Love the rythym and smoothness of the pass, catch, and shot
Yep the game didn't slide him all the way in on a catch and insta shoot shot

# 162 Nine.Six.Melo @ 08/20/16 04:41 PM
Quote:

via GIPHY

love the way his right arm brought the ball down into the dribble animation, I'm gonna crossover so fast on an idiot running out at me out of control then whip a crosscourt pass to my trailing teammate for a 3 or just go to the rim and lay it in.

# 163 kd35okc @ 08/20/16 07:29 PM
Kd is perfect

# 164 raidertiger @ 08/20/16 07:47 PM
Quote:

via GIPHY

Doing this with guys like Curry/Klay/KD/Lillard/Kyrie is going to be so fun.

# 165 tsbmolina @ 08/20/16 08:30 PM

via GIPHY

Nice assist

# 166 kd35okc @ 08/20/16 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
KD is way too skinny.

Kd is perfect

# 167 Daddy123 @ 08/20/16 08:40 PM
Quote:

via GIPHY

This looks good, this is the one thing I hated about 2K, the transition pull up jumpshot just felt so unnatural, it looks good here though. Pull up transition 3s are so important to the NBA

# 168 kd35okc @ 08/20/16 09:09 PM
I hope westbrook gonna be freaking awesome because his face can be better than that every year im disappointed

# 169 LO6IX @ 08/20/16 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123
This looks good, this is the one thing I hated about 2K, the transition pull up jumpshot just felt so unnatural, it looks good here though. Pull up transition 3s are so important to the NBA
Pull up shots in general from outside 15 feet feel unnatural. Hopefully this means pull ups will go in at the same rate as stop and pop shots and we'll be able to get green releases on them.

# 170 MarkWilliam @ 08/20/16 09:38 PM
Pull up game needs work. It always felt "drifty" and I can't recall making one in 2K16.

If the pull up game is off, I can see the game lasting maybe 2-3 months before I put it down for the year.

I use OKC (Westbrook) and would love to use MJ. No pull ups, no point.

# 171 Soze Mucky @ 08/21/16 01:22 PM
they actually going to get attribute caps right this year for every position?

# 172 Vni @ 08/21/16 03:44 PM
Canno't wait to read OG's blog about thoses new off ball defensive things we can do. I'am gonna be chasing and grabbing Curry around off ball screens next year. I hope that's gonna add another dimension to the defense.

# 173 The 24th Letter @ 08/21/16 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Canno't wait to read OG's blog about thoses new off ball defensive things we can do. I'am gonna be chasing and grabbing Curry around off ball screens next year. I hope that's gonna add another dimension to the defense.
Im tryna 'chuck' that fool...

# 174 Vni @ 08/21/16 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Still not sure what that means, that doesn't sound legal lol. Even grabbing, I guess you can't abuse it. Hope it's actually usefull and well balanced controls.

# 175 23 @ 08/21/16 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Gotta touch heem up

Lol

# 176 RLebron12 @ 08/21/16 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
Pull up shots in general from outside 15 feet feel unnatural. Hopefully this means pull ups will go in at the same rate as stop and pop shots and we'll be able to get green releases on them.

This so much!! I would run and pull up with Curry or Klay wide open but would always miss unless I stopped, let the guy readjust his footing then shoot but by that time usually a defender is closer. That was probably one of the most frustrating things for me with last years game. It looks better in the video,hopefully it's been redone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 177 rbfn04 @ 08/21/16 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
They're too long...and visually they look to me like

They just added some extra length onto some classic player shorts... ill try to post an illustration
I remember when I was happy Bulls vs Blazer let us jump forward to block. Nowadays dudes say shorts are 2 inches too long like it's a big issue. Videogames came a long way

# 178 23 @ 08/21/16 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbfn04
I remember when I was happy Bulls vs Blazer let us jump forward to block. Nowadays dudes say shorts are 2 inches too long like it's a big issue. Videogames came a long way
So do I, and i'm not even talking about gameplay when im referencing art, in a game that boasts authenticity.

It's way over exaggerated here though so I point it out.

NBA uniforms are just that, uniform. The jersey doesn't look like a pair of pajamas when they're on the court.

If it was a football game and the jersey was all baggy and hanging over, i'd say something about that too.

We gotta stop using "back in my day" as an excuse not to point out obvious things.

Sure games have come a long way, and you won't see me here bashing on the devs or saying their game sucks.... but that's not even the point anyway is it?

# 179 Trackball @ 08/21/16 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbfn04
Think of it like this.

If SHORTS are what's at the forefront of our complaints...man, we live in some amazing times for video game basketball.

# 180 23 @ 08/21/16 11:16 PM
eh... not even worth it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.