Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

In case you missed our prior compilation posts, we've compiled most of the Madden NFL 17 videos posted in our Madden NFL Forum over the last few days into a much larger post.

In these videos you can watch many of the new features being displayed, you can watch tips on some of the new gameplay elements, and you can simply watch a lot of gameplay to make your buying decision as the Madden NFL 17 release nears.

Give the videos you want a watch and be sure to join in the discussion!

New Features

Gameplay
Tips
Features and More

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 BadAssHskr @ 08/19/16 12:56 PM
Thanks for compiling this. Was looking for a video, and this just might have what i need.

# 2 NC12 @ 08/20/16 01:44 AM
This is great. Anyone else having trouble with getting release day delivery on Amazon when you preorder and select two-day shipping as a prime member?

# 3 Datninja619 @ 08/20/16 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC12
This is great. Anyone else having trouble with getting release day delivery on Amazon when you preorder and select two-day shipping as a prime member?
Depending on where you live, it might be to late to get it on release date. Considering shipping and everything. You can buy digitally from Amazon now though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

# 4 NC12 @ 08/20/16 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Depending on where you live, it might be to late to get it on release date. Considering shipping and everything. You can buy digitally from Amazon now though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Makes sense. Even when I tried a week ago though it still wouldn't let me. Oh well, $3.99 for release day shipping isn't that big a deal anyway

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.