Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Chris Smoove has posted another NBA 2K17 video featuring 2 minutes of off-screen captured footage. Check it out and post your thoughts.

If you missed his first video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 Gosens6 @ 08/21/16 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
That goes without saying.

They can't expect pre orders to continue to roll in by pure magic.
Honestly, Iv'e been defending their marketing tactics from the beginning, cause they normally do it like this every year.

This year though, they're really going with the whole bend and don't break approach. It's definitely different and people are getting real antsy and pissed off for the most part.

# 22 23 @ 08/21/16 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Honestly, Iv'e been defending their marketing tactics from the beginning, cause they normally do it like this every year.

This year though, they're really going with the whole bend and don't break approach. It's definitely different and people are getting real antsy and pissed off for the most part.
Kinda glad though because it might change. Maybe

Like I said, why move up the release, but keep telling us how long you stalled last year?

I just want to see better interaction man as the game evolves... but im sure the actual info will be fantastic

It will be the most fun time here.

# 23 Gosens6 @ 08/21/16 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
so people arent on a 'deadline' and 2K actually is being ridiculous?

who would have thought...
No, see, you misunderstand.

Not everyone is being ridiculous. Those who act like if they wait it's going to kill them are being absolutely ridiculous. That's all I'll say on the matter. I'm not feeding the trolls anymore.

# 24 rbfn04 @ 08/21/16 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Transition defence looks the same as 16. Guys leave trailers and wings open from 3
Yes, you protect the rim in transition... By y'all knew that

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.