Home
NHL 17 News Post

EA Sports has revealed the top 10 defensemen in NHL 17. More detailed ratings can be seen in the official blog.

Check them out and post your thoughts!
  • Drew Doughty – Overall 94
  • Shea Weber – Overall 94
  • Duncan Keith – Overall 93
  • Ryan Suter – Overall 93
  • Erik Karlsson – Overall 92
  • Brent Burns – Overall 92
  • Victor Hedman – Overall 92
  • Marc-Edouard Vlasic – Overall 91
  • P.K. Subban – Overall 91
  • Dustin Byfuglien – Overall 91
Previously revealed player ratings:

NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NHL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 5 - View All
NHL 17 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Al_Tito13 @ 08/22/16 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
As a Sharks fan i was sad to see Weber go, he was a big reason the Sharks beat Nashville.
With Weber now gone, the Preds are automatically a better team, they would have beaten the Sharks last year without him. Knowing that the series still went to 7 games, add Subban to the mix and the Sharks have absolutely no chance this year.

# 22 giantsharks @ 08/23/16 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Tito13
With Weber now gone, the Preds are automatically a better team, they would have beaten the Sharks last year without him. Knowing that the series still went to 7 games, add Subban to the mix and the Sharks have absolutely no chance this year.
Yea no chance.......Sharks also got better, Im sure theyll be right back in the thick of it. Weber gave up a lot of soft goals, I know youre being sarcastic but if i were you Id curb my expectations on Weber

# 23 MizzouRah @ 08/23/16 10:32 AM
Where is Petro?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.