Home
NBA 2K17 News Post
Member Comments
# 21 iFnotWhyNoT @ 08/20/16 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renan_23rossi
2k nail it!

I feel like this comparison is definitely a direct tv meme...

# 22 ssp0929 @ 08/20/16 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT
I feel like this comparison is definitely a direct tv meme...
Forget the necks, look at those roided out traps lmfao.

# 23 23 @ 08/20/16 04:32 PM
Good enough for me.

Im not about to start roasting on his neck man...

We dont need dude with WWE sized traps anymore

# 24 hopoffthiscliff @ 08/20/16 04:36 PM
Wow the 2k16 body types were inexcusable.

# 25 Nine.Six.Melo @ 08/20/16 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
Looks like the body type we needed a few years ago.

Best thing is that we have the body type now and can make it bigger.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk
what do you mean by make it bigger?

# 26 Man2ManD @ 08/20/16 04:46 PM
But what about the arms?

# 27 The 24th Letter @ 08/20/16 05:12 PM

KD's longer face gives him that 'turtle' look from the front, but from a similar angle its not that bad...slightly long..

Either way, this looks pretty good to me.

# 28 lakers24 @ 08/20/16 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Good enough for me.

Im not about to start roasting on his neck man...

We dont need dude with WWE sized traps anymore
Yeah, besides Malone, Prime Dwight, and D-Rob I can't think of any overly muscular NBA guys who had traps even remotely close to that and they're small compared to what was going on in 2k last year.

# 29 23 @ 08/20/16 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Yeah, besides Malone, Prime Dwight, and D-Rob I can't think of any overly muscular NBA guys who had traps even remotely close to that and they're small compared to what was going on in 2k last year.
Maybe Anthony Mason. Maybe

# 30 King_B_Mack @ 08/20/16 05:29 PM
Good god just when I thought I'd seen it all on OS we're talking about a guy's neck being too long now. I'm as hard as anybody on the art team in this game, but some of y'all have some shifting goal posts when it comes to this game and nothing will ever be good enough. They'll finally completely nail somebody and it'll be dudes in here talking about 'oh yeah that looks good, but they're missing like 15 dandruff flakes on his eyebrows). Some stuff you just gotta let go. Every complaint we've ever had about KD in this game seems addressed so far this year so dudes start talking about a damn neck length. Insane.

# 31 23 @ 08/20/16 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Good god just when I thought I'd seen it all on OS we're talking about a guy's neck being too long now. I'm as hard as anybody on the art team in this game, but some of y'all have some shifting goal posts when it comes to this game and nothing will ever be good enough. They'll finally completely nail somebody and it'll be dudes in here talking about 'oh yeah that looks good, but they're missing like 15 dandruff flakes on his eyebrows). Some stuff you just gotta let go. Every complaint we've ever had about KD in this game seems addressed so far this year so dudes start talking about a damn neck length. Insane.
Man the ones that really care are happy with what we're seeing.

Just waiting to see if they somehow modified or fixed those shorts.

Even brian mazique agrees.

How does @KDTrey5 render in #NBA2K17 compare to the one from #NBA2K16 - https://t.co/eJXZJ1ktml https://t.co/Vt9unzKBET

The neck doesn't look bad #1

#2 if you gotta give on either one you give on the Olympic rowing team traps.

#3 its not unfathomable to feel like a lanky tall player like Durant actually has a neck.

Those pics are night and day

# 32 2_headedmonster @ 08/20/16 05:52 PM
accurate is accurate. I know that we are finally happy to have necks in 2k, but to me this looks like 18yr old KD. His shoulders should be higher instead of the over-sized traps from 16' and the extended neck of 17'. Also the neck should be wider.

While we're at it, flatten his forehead and concave his cheeks a little and give him a slightly wider jaw line.

# 33 eko718 @ 08/20/16 06:12 PM
One very 'simple'(if it is simple) way that 2K can eradicate all scrutiny about body types, arm thickness, width, neck length, short length etc., is to ALLOW US TO EDIT THESE THINGS. If we could edit these things, there would esentially be no cause to complain.

# 34 JAY_D1 @ 08/20/16 06:37 PM
This proves we gotta wait till them HD images come out... cause that shaky cam videos had everyone with crazy anxiety...

Bring on some more pics #nba2k17.. Lets see some rooks

# 35 eko718 @ 08/20/16 06:43 PM
^^The videos seem like a more honest representation to me than a selectively cropped closeup picture.

But folks here seem to be satisfied as if it's somehow different. Funny how a narrative can change when you show something from just the right angle.

# 36 Mikelopedia @ 08/20/16 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
One very 'simple'(if it is simple) way that 2K can eradicate all scrutiny about body types, arm thickness, width, neck length, short length etc., is to ALLOW US TO EDIT THESE THINGS. If we could edit these things, there would esentially be no cause to complain.
One day man.... one day *sigh*

# 37 23 @ 08/20/16 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
^^The videos seem like a more honest representation to me than a selectively cropped closeup picture.

But folks here seem to be satisfied as if it's somehow different. Funny how a narrative can change when you show something from just the right angle.
I wasn't complaining about the other picture.

Keeping my expectations reasonable and as i said the lower body is a bigger issue for me which is not shown.

This year's carefully cropped picture looks better than last year's carefully cropped picture

Imo

Its past time to stop the stalling and move the schedule up

They act like stuff is set in stone. Its ridiculous

# 38 eko718 @ 08/20/16 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I wasn't complaining about the other picture.

Keeping my expectations reasonable and as i said the lower body is a bigger issue for me which is not shown.

This year's carefully cropped picture looks better than last year's carefully cropped picture

Imo

Its past time to stop the stalling and move the schedule up

They act like stuff is set in stone. Its ridiculous
Nah, wasn't referring to you. It didn't seem like you had an issue originally with the skinnier Durant.

Hopefully they don't play these hype games with the information that's supposed to be dropping next week and we actually get some good info.

# 39 Chargers_Are_The_Bes @ 08/20/16 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chmielu9123
Best KD ever.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

I'm saying lol He didn't even look that in 2k15 and he was the cover boy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 40 23 @ 08/20/16 07:13 PM
Either way it's coming.....might get another screenshot tomorrow.

I'm just not sure they'll show any video before they get on camera

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.