Home
NBA 2K17 News Post
Member Comments
# 41 raidertiger @ 08/20/16 07:44 PM
They fixed our numbers!

Yes!

And I have to say, hair textures are on point this game.

# 42 LM1213 @ 08/20/16 07:52 PM
looks good to me..I'll def take it. closest thing we've had to photorealism in a basketball game yet. is it perfect, no..but it's pretty darn close and it's the best we've ever had. no complaints from me. they didn't just sit this year out..you could tell they pushed it, not bad for a rushed cycle, even if it was just a few weeks. time matters. I'm happy.

# 43 kolanji @ 08/20/16 07:56 PM
Second best screenshot to me so far still think that the PG screenshot is the best so far

# 44 LM1213 @ 08/20/16 08:01 PM
at first I thought his arms were just a tad too skinny. but they actually look pretty accurate

# 45 EccentricMeat @ 08/20/16 08:14 PM
They just need to make the shoulders slope a little more and it's nearly perfect!

# 46 vtcha @ 08/20/16 08:16 PM
Yeah I think the camera angle didn't do any justice for KD especially when he was taking those free throws and his body was facing in front of the screen.

# 47 MarkWilliam @ 08/20/16 08:19 PM
Picture time.

Yep looks good.

# 48 The 24th Letter @ 08/20/16 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LM1213
at first I thought his arms were just a tad too skinny. but they actually look pretty accurate
This actually looks pretty good here...

# 49 WTF @ 08/20/16 09:11 PM
This is the best one yet, by far. Graphics are looking pretty stellar all around.

# 50 JazzMan @ 08/20/16 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
Picture time.

Yep looks good.
Well, it was funny the first time.

Unless you're actually being serious here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

# 51 MarkWilliam @ 08/20/16 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
Well, it was funny the first time.

Unless you're actually being serious here.

I am. 10 char

# 52 JazzMan @ 08/20/16 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
I am. 10 char
It's hard to tell these days on this board. I can't tell who's actually disappointed with 2k and who is being sarcastic.

Probably why I hardly post here anymore tbh lol

# 53 23 @ 08/20/16 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
It's hard to tell these days on this board. I can't tell who's actually disappointed with 2k and who is being sarcastic.

Probably why I hardly post here anymore tbh lol

Just know Markwilliam is here to have fun even if he doesn't like something

Its the 2nd year i recall under that name he's been. Clowning around with us in the middle of the fracas

Anyway not much to hate here....I'm sure they werent expecting the hoopla on twitter yesterday about KD

# 54 MarkWilliam @ 08/20/16 09:28 PM

# 55 youvalss @ 08/20/16 09:32 PM
Face looks fantastic. The arms, going by videos, don't look good. I think 2K is doing now what female Hollywood stars do - pose to the camera at a certain angle that shows what needs to be shown and hides what needs to be hidden.

Either way, the graphics in general look great. Ever since 2K14 it was never an issue for me.

# 56 hanzsomehanz @ 08/20/16 09:47 PM
Boy got neck lol I'm playing

It's a positive to see they are even working on sizing the necks. The slender arms is a positive. In time they will conquer this elephant... bit by bit..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

# 57 Gilley @ 08/20/16 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Good god just when I thought I'd seen it all on OS we're talking about a guy's neck being too long now. I'm as hard as anybody on the art team in this game, but some of y'all have some shifting goal posts when it comes to this game and nothing will ever be good enough. They'll finally completely nail somebody and it'll be dudes in here talking about 'oh yeah that looks good, but they're missing like 15 dandruff flakes on his eyebrows). Some stuff you just gotta let go. Every complaint we've ever had about KD in this game seems addressed so far this year so dudes start talking about a damn neck length. Insane.
For the record, the reason I brought up neck size was because I remembered this thread thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-us-necks.html

I'm happy the players actually look like they have necks this year. I just thought the neck looked a little long for KD, but I may be wrong after seeing the picture 24 posted earlier in the thread. Either way, I didn't mean for it to come of as nit-picking. I rarely ever bash anything, so I definitely wasn't trying to hate on 2K or anything like that.

# 58 2_headedmonster @ 08/21/16 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I wasn't complaining about the other picture.

Keeping my expectations reasonable and as i said the lower body is a bigger issue for me which is not shown.

This year's carefully cropped picture looks better than last year's carefully cropped picture

Imo

Its past time to stop the stalling and move the schedule up

They act like stuff is set in stone. Its ridiculous
LD2k mentioned the first info drop for 2k16 as if they were working on the same time line.... but I dont get how the release date can move up but the hype train is stuck in Shining Time Station.

# 59 jgreengutta @ 08/21/16 04:05 AM
Boy KD look like a Herbivore wit that long neck... Land Before Time lookin boy lol but graphics do look good

# 60 Goffs @ 08/21/16 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
LD2k mentioned the first info drop for 2k16 as if they were working on the same time line.... but I dont get how the release date can move up but the hype train is stuck in Shining Time Station.
Miscommunication? Who decides the early release? 2k? Guess someone forgot to tell the marketing team that it's coming out early lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.