Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

More NBA 2K17 player ratings are being revealed by the actual NBA players on Twitter. Below are the ones that have tweeted so far, click the links below for a screenshot of the player in NBA 2K17. We will continue to update this post as more screenshots and ratings are revealed.Your thoughts?

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 121 23 @ 08/25/16 02:00 AM
Hey man what can I say... i don't point things out anymore, so everything is perfect to me, IMO and they way I see it.

I think that covers everything under the PC tree.

# 122 just Mudiay @ 08/25/16 02:16 AM
I'm cool with all the ratings but if D'Angelo Russell is a 79, Mudiay must be a 79 at least too.. #Rivalry

# 123 J_Posse @ 08/25/16 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Look how they did Dwight and he still looks the same from 2 years ago. Looks terrible
Valid point, 23.

I know they can't address every player, but Kilpatrick had a strong second half of the season and I thought they would update his (poor) likeness.

Weird how they'll change or update certain players every season, but ignore players that look flat out bad (Alec Burks) or outdated (Kilpatrick, Howard, etc.).

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

# 124 23 @ 08/25/16 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Valid point, 23.

I know they can't address every player, but Kilpatrick had a strong second half of the season and I thought they would update his (poor) likeness.

Weird how they'll change or update certain players every season, but ignore players that look flat out bad (Alec Burks) or outdated (Kilpatrick, Howard, etc.).

I'd take a top notch create a player so i can make my own.

# 125 RoyalKrimpet @ 08/25/16 02:35 AM
How does Sean Kilpatrick go down 2 points from his final 2k16 rating? There has to be a new rating scale for Guards because Dragic's overall went down as well.

# 126 J_Posse @ 08/25/16 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalKrimpet
How does Sean Kilpatrick go down 2 points from his final 2k16 rating? There has to be a new rating scale for Guards because Dragic's overall went down as well.
Or how about just having him look like his actual self and not that version from last year (without tattoos or "frosted tip" haircut) that barely resembles him.

They actually gave Jared Sullinger the (same) needed hairstyle update, yet neglected to do the same for Kilpatrick.

[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'd take a top notch create a player so i can make my own.
Wish someone would get on twitter and ask Willie Reed about that. I pray that they finally updated the CAP system....

# 127 nddot @ 08/25/16 04:33 AM
Willie Reed the gawd

# 128 The 24th Letter @ 08/25/16 05:58 AM
Damn I missed out on some fun last night [emoji38] [emoji38]

# 129 The 24th Letter @ 08/25/16 06:19 AM
I'm all for a good roasting session but hopefully all the Ronnie and LD bashing doesnt stop the rest of the team from being able to post here...its been especially heavy this year....

# 130 Gosens6 @ 08/25/16 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I'm all for a good roasting session but hopefully all the Ronnie and LD bashing doesnt stop the rest of the team from being able to post here...its been especially heavy this year....
Remember when LD2K would be here at OS faithfully every year for weeks before the game dropped?

Yeah, that ship has definitely sailed.

At this point I'm along for this wild ride that is 2K marketing vs. The people. It's hilarious to watch. I just wanna play the damn game at this point lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

# 131 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/25/16 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Butler is looking good on the bench.

Yup and everyone saying " THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE JIMMY BUTLER HORRIBLE JUST DISGUSTING " it's all about the angles . Even blurred out it looks like it's a Very good face scan

# 132 DC @ 08/25/16 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
Seems about right. Needs to prove himself before he can earn an 80+ rating.
So you would have a problem if he was one point higher?

# 133 The 24th Letter @ 08/25/16 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Yup and everyone saying " THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE JIMMY BUTLER HORRIBLE JUST DISGUSTING " it's all about the angles . Even blurred out it looks like it's. Very good face scan
He actually looks really good there.

Maybe that face up view just isnt a good look for him....

A lot of that is on the guys that release the pucs though...they dont seem to have a knack for showing the game off, lol

# 134 DC @ 08/25/16 09:47 AM
^

@24

That picture still looks like Justice Winslow crossed with Jaime Foxx. I guess the jaw structure seems so off to me. (Damn listen to me talking about faces).

# 135 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/25/16 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
^

@24

That picture still looks like Justice Winslow crossed with Jaime Foxx. I guess the jaw structure seems so off to me. (Damn listen to me talking about faces).

Well Jimmy butler always been told he looks like Jamie Foxx so that means the cf is accurate . Winslow also never wore his hair like that he has an Afro , well he doesn't have a fro now just done freaky braids

# 136 The 24th Letter @ 08/25/16 09:59 AM
I actually agreed with the Justice comparisons before, but this looks on point to me...though we cant see the actual features...

He has a pretty distinct totem pole head shape and to me they nailed it

# 137 jeremym480 @ 08/25/16 10:06 AM
Everything is looking good except for The Swedish Larry Bird being rated a little low.

Hopefully, these leaks cause the marketing team to kick it into gear.

# 138 Marty Funkhouser @ 08/25/16 10:13 AM
People, it's Justise not Justice.

# 139 The 24th Letter @ 08/25/16 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Funkhouser
People, it's Justise not Justice.
He's from Duke so it doesnt matter anyway...

# 140 Goffs @ 08/25/16 10:22 AM
Poor Spencer Dinwiddie....gets a pic of him and Jimmie gets the attention lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.