Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Willie Reed Jr. has managed to leak out some NBA 2K17 video footage confirming David Aldridge and Brent Barry in the game.

NBA2KGames grabbed a copy of one of the videos here. Hustle Westbrook managed to get a copy of another video here.

UPDATE: The videos have been removed, but we definitely saw David Aldridge and heard Brent Barry on the commentary team in NBA 2K17. In another video, you could hear Doris Burke and Greg Anthony. Is Clark Kellogg gone? Could we see multiple commentary teams in the game? Let the speculation begin.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 141 100Grand @ 08/25/16 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Well Im not talking about real life. We were talking about different commentary in a video game and I threw out a matchup between two bad teams in my ML. Why don't you learn the difference before commenting. If you don't understand something ask before making a fool of yourself.
Never did you mention ML in the original post. I didn't make a fool of myself at all. Simply defending my team. Idk how I'm supposed to know you're talking about your ML Suns as opposed to the real Suns but whatever. Misunderstanding. Carry on.

# 142 Jumpman14 @ 08/25/16 06:57 PM
Yeah can we get back on topic here fellas [emoji106]

# 143 23 @ 08/25/16 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
Yeah can we get back on topic here fellas [emoji106]
What he said

# 144 myathebee @ 08/25/16 07:10 PM
Willie Reed is the GOAT....Thank you for the leaks fam.

# 145 tt500 @ 08/25/16 07:15 PM
Be cool if they had the tnt crew as a commentating team too. I usually just skip the pregame and postgame talk, hope they integrate them into other areas of the game.

# 146 rbfn04 @ 08/25/16 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100Grand
Of course you don't have a team. That's cool. But if you were really an NBA fan with some sense you'd know that the Suns have won more than 20 games in every single season with exception of their first year as a franchise. Bledsoe's injury history have derailed their chances of making the playoffs. Also, I'm extremely calm. I don't see any capitalization or exclamation points in my text which would indicate "hype". Why don't you learn grammar notes before you comment. While you're at it, learn about the NBA team before you comment on it.
I think he meant in game, not real life. Both for PHX wins number and the matchup being trash. Kinda agree with him. Weird to see the whole crew out for a late season game between lottery teams

# 147 NINJAK2 @ 08/25/16 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myathebee
Willie Reed is the GOAT....Thank you for the leaks fam.

No doubt. 2k may rate him 25 on the opening day roster just to get back at him...lol

# 148 Quentin32 @ 08/26/16 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
No doubt. 2k may rate him 25 on the opening day roster just to get back at him...lol
Lmao ninjak2

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.