Home
WWE 2K17 News Post

IGN has scheduled their final WWE 2K17 roster reveal today. Similar to prior weeks, they are giving you a chance to guess the wrestlers that will be revealed.

Once they finally reveal them later this afternoon, we will update this post. Until then, feel free to guess.

UPDATE: Here are the WWE 2K17 wrestlers that have been revealed today, along with Asuka's full ring entrance, as seen in the embedded video above.
  • Asuka
  • Bayley
  • Big Boss Man
  • Buddy Murphy
  • Cactus Jack
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Diesel
  • Dude Love
  • Dusty Rhodes
  • Goldust
  • Jack Swagger
  • John Cena
  • Kane
  • Kevin Owens
  • Lex Luger
  • Luke Harper
  • Mankind
  • Road Dogg Jesse James
  • Roman Reigns
  • Seth Rollins
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • Undertaker
  • Vader
  • Wesley Blake
Previously revealed:

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 08/30/16 10:12 AM
Here's the image...

# 2 CEOHaize @ 08/30/16 10:20 AM
I notice Big Red Machine, Roman, Cactus Jack, Murphy, Luke Harper, Luger, Vader, Taker, Golddust, KO, Asuka, Mankind, Road Dogg and Bayley that's all I can find

# 3 Mercury112491 @ 08/30/16 11:11 AM
I'll add Dusty Rhodes, Big Boss Man and Diesel to that list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4 aholbert32 @ 08/30/16 11:25 AM
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Stone Cold (Can of Whoopass)

Doesnt look like The Club made it in.

# 5 Thrash13 @ 08/30/16 11:25 AM
I thought Seth Rollins had already been announced, but I guess not. His logo is in the pic above, not that it's a big surprise he's included. Haha

Also, I'm guessing Blake is in the picture with Murphy. They aren't a team anymore, but I fully expect both to be in.

Edit: I imagine The Club will have good DLC potential, but who knows. We already know Nakamura, Crews, and Nia Jax will be DLC, but those are all NXT alumni. I'm sure we'll have a legends DLC as well as a main roster DLC. That's all just speculation of course.

# 6 Cowboy008 @ 08/30/16 01:47 PM
I'm disappointed that Gallows & Anderson were left out of the roster.

# 7 SmashMan @ 08/30/16 01:52 PM
So...when did Asuka wrestle barefoot? I'll assume she did in Japan at some point, but she never has in NXT?

# 8 Bard @ 08/30/16 02:18 PM
All of these screen shots have me in Uber hype mode...wow that Bayley to belly looks fantastic.

# 9 Reed1417 @ 08/30/16 02:25 PM
Hearing the word Diva in Asuka's entrance after not hearing it in such a long time when referring to the women wrestlers makes me cringe. But man it feels so good finally having all the big name women in this game. My women's show is slowly taking shape now.

Reed is comin' atcha!

# 10 livinitup921 @ 08/30/16 07:25 PM
Anyone else a little disappointed with the lack of NXT wrestlers? Some I understand of just recently been called up but still not that many are representing NXT.

# 11 aholbert32 @ 08/30/16 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinitup921
Anyone else a little disappointed with the lack of NXT wrestlers? Some I understand of just recently been called up but still not that many are representing NXT.

Not really. The tag, women's and NXT champ are in the game. Itami is in the game Guys like Gargano and Ciampa just signed to the WWE (they weren't on an exclusive wwe contract until recently). Roode is too new. So is TM61. So are the authors of pain.

Tye Dillenger is the only one that I expected to be in the game that should be.

# 12 SmashMan @ 08/30/16 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinitup921
Nah, I'm actually really happy for who's in the game. Can't think of anyone that was prominent on NXT earlier this year that didn't make the cut. Maybe Tye, like aholbert said, but that's about it.

# 13 redsox4evur @ 08/30/16 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Nah, I'm actually really happy for who's in the game. Can't think of anyone that was prominent on NXT earlier this year that didn't make the cut. Maybe Tye, like aholbert said, but that's about it.

Exactly who else that's prominent since around WM because that's when we know he roster is locked in is missing? The Perfect 10, I guess. But no one else.

# 14 SmashMan @ 08/30/16 08:25 PM
You could probably make a case for Mojo too, but I guess we'll see how DLC shakes out. Maybe there's an NXT pack aside from the one tied to the special edition.

# 15 redsox4evur @ 08/30/16 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
You could probably make a case for Mojo too, but I guess we'll see how DLC shakes out. Maybe there's an NXT pack aside from the one tied to the special edition.

Yea I would agree with Mojo. And haven't really been reading the roster releases so I figured he was already in.

# 16 Mercury112491 @ 08/31/16 08:21 AM
Is there a link to the complete list anywhere?

# 17 Reed1417 @ 08/31/16 08:48 AM
Shame we won't get Tye at launch. But i really hope he gets in AS DLC he has quickly become one of my favorites since this Perfect 10 character. Not sure how high his stock is with WWE but I love the Perfect 10 character so much.

Reed is comin' atcha!

# 18 Nature_Boy @ 08/31/16 11:53 AM
Sigh, another year without WWE Hall of Famers Tully Blanchard and Barry Windham. I was excited to see Arn made it into the game and I was hoping for a Four Horsemen reunion. Has Tully or Barry ever appeared in a WWE game?

If not, I wonder why? Do the not want to be in the game? Seems like that would be free money by just allowing your image to be included in the game's roster. Or, has THQ or 2K Sports never contacted them about it?

I know I'm biased, but I would much rather see Blanchard and Windham in the game than all of Mick Foley's characters', (Cactus Jack, Dude Love and Mankind) Seems like a waste filling three spots of wrestlers who have already been on the roster multiple times and leave out Legends who haven't been or current members of the WWE roster. (Gallows & Anderson) I can't understand how they were left out but AJ Styles made the cut. Didn't they make their debut a short time after Styles?

I'm afraid with all the changes that has happened in WWE, the brand split, the debut of all of the new Championship Titles, the game will be outdated on release day.

# 19 nate1986 @ 08/31/16 01:22 PM
I'm a bit surprised Mojo or Tye missed the cut here's my DLC speculation besides the one pack we know of

Tye Dillenger
Mojo Rawley
Anderson and Gallows
Aries

At least in terms of current talent is all I can think of

# 20 Mercury112491 @ 08/31/16 02:26 PM
Anderson and Gallows debuted months after Styles. Wasn't close at all.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.