Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Plenty of NBA 2K17 details have arrived, courtesy of André Voigt on Twitter, Founder and editor of FIVE , host of Got Next and author of Planet Basketball. We have translated his tweets below. (Thanks to ryback89 and everyone that assisted).
  • Shoes scaned in 3d for the first time, retro-sneakers too
  • over 300 shoes are in the game
  • in all 30 NBA Arenas they recorded the sound of the balls, fans, buzzer and more
  • Dynamic Commentary Both - eleven commentarys are in the game, they change depending on which city you play they support the main commentary duo
  • Blacktop - users can create own rules, there are specatators and player intros
  • online matchmaking can be personalised
  • MyTeam: redesigned cards, six new gem-levels, moments, historic franchise team packs, dynamic duos special bonus if you have two players that play together in reality, example Klay and Steph Curry
  • MyTeam Blacktop: Quick 3vs3 multiplayer, you can choose one MyTeam player the others are random
  • MyLeague: new menus, playoff mode (full customizatin), start today, Expansion 30-36 Teams all own jerseys, logos etc, League Expansion Draft if an expansion is chosen
  • MyLeague Online: 80 Seasons, more player development, more administration features, keeper-feature, many offseason decisions,
  • MyLeague/MyGM: start before 2016 Offseason possible, rules are dynamic (on-court rules like shotclock, trading)
  • Pick protection/swaps in trades are in the game also at cpu teams
  • Advanced Rotation: User can determine which players when in a game should be together on court
  • New Features: Jersey Retirement, Uniform Update (X-Mas etc get later in the game), Offseason trades possible, roster and draft classes are easier to edit
  • MyCareer: Wow... I'm not allowed to give you the news now. They come in a couple days.
  • Now Gameplay news - all throws (except dunks) have an own timing point for the release
  • new aim mechanic for jump throws
  • Dribble: no triggert animations user must combo the moves
  • Defense: new steal system, more user skill dependent
  • Game is faster to learn on lower levels, Coach K guides the 2KU that teaches all fundamentals
  • CPU Players bring more actions offside the ball (get free, cuts etc)
  • Physicality: Post Game completely new, contact on the zone border and at rebounds new in game, new putbacks
  • over 700 new animations at defense/offense on- and offside the ball
  • all offenses and defenses of the NBA are in the game, over 6000 adjustments, updated while the season
  • Smart Coach: Assistant gives detailed informations an coaching (example go over the block at KD)
  • 30 new freelance offenses, new team schemes, new transition offense/defense, mismatches will be recognized and will get attacked
  • individually tactics against certain players (example hard closeouts againts Curry)
  • Good coaches have better defense (awareness), user controls the help
  • ProAM: owner controls the roster of the teams, team can play without the owner, stats of the players will be saved, three team level amateur, pro and elite, there will be sponsors (VC) on the elite level
  • NBA2k17 All Star Tournament, Money Price, Allstar Tickets

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 swac07 @ 08/30/16 06:39 PM
Wooooow

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

# 22 Crunky @ 08/30/16 06:40 PM
mismatches will be recognized and will get attacked

I've got to see that in action before I get excited but I'm hyped.

# 23 Scramz718 @ 08/30/16 06:43 PM
The offseason is back for online leagues, wow thats great news! Pro am stuff sounds amazing too.

# 24 crtsbrown @ 08/30/16 06:43 PM
Woah the ProAm News tho...earning VC from sponsors at the elite level sounds amazing...just wonder how much VC it will be. Wondering if they talked about MyPark

# 25 Goffs @ 08/30/16 06:43 PM
I'm hoping that they really did capture the 30 arena atmosphere.

# 26 TarHeelPhenom @ 08/30/16 06:43 PM
If this is true and these things work correctly!

# 27 BluFu @ 08/30/16 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Real arena atmosphere plus playoff mode... please let this be legit.

# 28 MarkWilliam @ 08/30/16 06:49 PM
Recorded sounds in each arena!?!?!?

# 29 Trackball @ 08/30/16 06:49 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait.

The shot clock can be turned off in MyLeague?

Are you telling me we can CHANGE THE RULES once again, like we could last gen?!

Dude, you have NO IDEA how much I've missed that feature!

Realistic? Hell no. But it's the offline sandbox mode--we should be able to play how WE want! And if this is true, I am SO HAPPY!

# 30 MarkWilliam @ 08/30/16 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
NBA2k17
Dribbling - no triggered animations, players have to string together moves. # NBA2k17

All shots (except Dunks) have their own timing point for the release. # NBA2k17

Good coaches make better Defenses (Awareness), player controls help.
Man I like this......

# 31 MontanaMan @ 08/30/16 06:53 PM
Sounds incredible.

Now only if 2K would get out here and explain it to us in depth and let us see what we'll be buying.

# 32 Crunky @ 08/30/16 06:53 PM
individually tactics against certain players (example hard closeouts against Curry)

I'm intrigued by this, we'll soon find out how all this stuff works.

# 33 cool318 @ 08/30/16 06:56 PM
start before the 2016 offseason in MYGM?

I was dreaming of this a few months ago. No more Mozgov, Deng, Yi, Marcelo, Jose, Young , Williams, Brown, and Black on my team? Thank goodness.

# 34 snocone @ 08/30/16 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool318

I was dreaming of this a few months ago. No more Mozgov, Deng, Yi, Marcelo, Jose, Young , Williams, Brown, and Black on my team? Thank goodness.
Hey Man, Tarik Black is cool

# 35 cool318 @ 08/30/16 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Hey Man, Tarik Black is cool
I'll edit the Lakers roster beforehand to bump Randle, Clarkson, Nance, and Ingram up because 2K has no idea what they are doing rating wise. If black has an updated Scan, i'll potentially keep him.

Zubac can stay as well.

Russell
Clarkson
IngraM
Randle
Zubac

only players i'm starting the off-season with.

Wait.. if we can start before the off-season. How will the draft lotto work?

# 36 Crunky @ 08/30/16 07:04 PM

It would be cool if you can continue your career from NBA 2k16 to 2k17, thats what I thought when I first saw it.

# 37 SkillzFromThe6 @ 08/30/16 07:08 PM
Quote:
I wonder if Raptors fans are outside the arena for Playoffs in 2K... That would be dope.

# 38 Crunky @ 08/30/16 07:11 PM
Quote:
That alone would sell the game.

# 39 Man2ManD @ 08/30/16 07:12 PM
Will there be online blacktop? Not that MyTeam stuff. The old one, I pick LeBron and my friend uses Wade for example.

# 40 RyanLaFalce @ 08/30/16 07:18 PM
Anything about a draft champions type mode?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.