Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

While these aren't final NBA 2K17 player ratings, as mentioned by Ronnie 2K and LD2K, it definitely gives us a glimpse of what we will see when the game ships. Typically, 2K updates the rosters prior to release. But let's have fun with what we see TODAY. There are quite a few face scans in both videos as well, from some of the rookies and popular players in the league.

Shoutout to Familyfirst Glo for the videos, who knows how long they will be available.

Below are some of the higher rated players on each team. (The Wizards were not shown)

Atlanta Hawks
  • Millsap - 86
  • Howard - 84
Boston Celtics
  • Thomas - 85
  • Horford - 85
  • Bradley - 82
  • Crowder - 81
Brooklyn Nets
  • Lopez - 81
  • Lin - 76
  • Bogdanovic - 76
Charlotte Hornets
  • Walker - 85
  • Kidd-Gilchrist - 79
  • Batum - 79
Chicago Bulls
  • Butler - 88
  • Wade - 87
  • Rondo - 81
Cleveland Cavaliers
  • James - 96
  • Irving - 89
  • Love - 82
Dallas Mavericks
  • Nowitzki - 84
  • Barnes - 79
Denver Nuggets
  • Gallinari - 80
  • Faried - 80
Detroit Pistons
  • Drummond - 87
  • Jackson - 82
Golden State Warriors
  • Curry - 94
  • Durant - 93
  • Thompson - 90
  • Green - 90
Houston Rockets
  • Harden - 90
Indiana Pacers
  • George - 90
Los Angeles Clippers
  • Paul - 91
  • Griffin - 87
  • Jordan - 85
Los Angeles Lakers
  • Russell - 79
  • Ingram - 78
Memphis Grizzlies
  • Conley - 85
  • Gasol - 85
Miami Heat
  • Bosh - 86
  • Whiteside - 85
  • Dragic - 78
Milwaukee Bucks
  • Antetokounmpo - 83
  • Middleton - 81
Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Towns - 88
  • Wiggins - 82
New Orleans Pelicans
  • Davis - 90
New York Knicks
  • Anthony - 88
  • Rose - 80
  • Porzingis - 80
Oklahoma City Thunder
  • Westbrook - 93
  • Adams - 81
Orlando Magic
  • Vucevic - 80
Philadelphia 76ers
  • Okafor - 79
  • Simmons - 79
Phoenix Suns
  • Bledsoe - 85
Portland Trailblazers
  • Lillard - 89
  • McCollum - 83
Sacramento Kings
  • Cousins - 90
  • Gay - 80
San Antonio Spurs
  • Leonard - 93
  • Aldridge - 88
  • Gasol - 84
  • Parker - 80
Toronto Raptors
  • DeRozan - 87
  • Lowry - 86
  • Valanciunas - 82
Utah Jazz
  • Favors - 85
  • Hayward - 84
  • Gobert - 81
Washington Wizards
  • (None Shown)

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 161 Insight23 @ 08/31/16 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123

Did they cut down on the 7 body types from 2k16? I feel like I've only seen 2-3 & most of them are the high school body type. I was really hoping Giannis didn't receive this treatment. It's not a big thing for me, I'm just wondering why they chose that route if so. Still more to see I suppose. The faces have been spot on for the most part.

# 162 ClevelandFan @ 08/31/16 11:53 AM
Kyrie was far and away the 2nd best player in The Finals, yet he's being rated as the 5th best.

It's a damn joke.

Draymond in particular being a 90 is a complete and total joke.

These ratings aren't official yet obviously so we'll see what happens but geez. Kyrie played at an MVP level in The Finals and throughout the playoffs. Only LeBron, the only true great left in the NBA, can say the same.

# 163 Hustle Westbrook @ 08/31/16 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
Kyrie was far and away the 2nd best player in The Finals, yet he's being rated as the 5th best.

It's a damn joke.

These ratings aren't official yet obviously so we'll see what happens but geez. Kyrie played at an MVP level in The Finals and throughout the playoffs. Only LeBron, the only true great left in the NBA, can say the same.
Kyrie might have had a great series but he's not a better player than Curry or Draymond and probably not even Klay. Stop being a homer.

# 164 ForeverVersatile @ 08/31/16 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports

I should've known. Like I said, they're literally using TWO body types this year. What a joke.

Those arms...way too skinny. Those legs...way too thick. Terrible. And they need to start giving these guys longer legs. Jesus, they look like E.T.

I think 3 or 4. Skinny, medium and thick as seen on jared sullinger screenshot. All though Kent Bazemore looked different from most of the medium body type players.

# 165 LeBronistheKing @ 08/31/16 11:59 AM
Speaking of LeBron....that individual on Instagram who has the game posted a good look at LeBron's player model in his Nike shoes video. Looked fantastic and his hair looked exactly like it did in this year's Finals. Awesome likeness. Would be great if someone could post a screenshot of it. It's at the very end of the Nike Shoes video. Still wondering if they made any improvements to the 2013 Heat LeBron player model. They literally just took the 2016 Cavaliers LeBron player model and put a headband on him so the hair was incorrect as was the facial hair, build and tatoos.

# 166 RLebron12 @ 08/31/16 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Kyrie might have had a great series but he's not a better player than Curry or Draymond and probably not even Klay. Stop being a homer.

Lol this! Kyrie had an outstanding performance against the Warriors in the Finals..but that's something I've never seen him do before (Like that). Kyrie is a great player but we can't base his whole stats off a series. Imagine if we did that in every video game...

Can Newtons super bowl performance = Bad rating maybe like a 77?

Madison Bumgarners World Series performance = Best ever so 99?

No they look at them overall throughout the season and Kyrie wasn't even as good as some of the other PG's especially Steph Curry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 167 ClevelandFan @ 08/31/16 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
There is no world in which Draymond Green is a better basketball player than Kyrie. It's really not even close. He's a gd system player for christ sake.

As for Klay, Kyrie is better but, Warrio bias is real especially with 2K. But Draymond being rated higher is a disgrace to basketball and insulting to anyone who follows the game.

# 168 ClevelandFan @ 08/31/16 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Lol this! Kyrie had an outstanding performance against the Warriors in the Finals..but that's something I've never seen him do before (Like that). Kyrie is a great player but we can't base his whole stats off a series. Imagine if we did that in every video game...

Can Newtons super bowl performance = Bad rating maybe like a 77?

Madison Bumgarners World Series performance = Best ever so 99?

No they look at them overall throughout the season and Kyrie wasn't even as good as some of the other PG's especially Steph Curry.

Kyrie wasn't himself last season until about a week before the playoffs.

This entire playoff run (not just the Finals) along with his 2014-2015 season (All-NBA Third team) are pretty indicative of what Kyrie brings to the table. And it's way better than Draymond. It's better than Klay. And when it matters most he's been better than Curry too. Kyrie is actually capable of handling good, tough playoff defense..

# 169 RLebron12 @ 08/31/16 12:23 PM
Quote:
There is no world in which Draymond Green is a better basketball player than Kyrie. It's really not even close. He's a gd system player for christ sake.

As for Klay, Kyrie is better but, Warrio bias is real especially with 2K. But Draymond being rated higher is a disgrace to basketball and insulting to anyone who follows the game.

Lol like many people have mentioned you can't compare people from different positions. Green and Kyrie bring totally different thing to their positions and their team. Cousins is rated a 90 I don't see people complaining that he's rated higher than Kyrie..why? Cause Cousins is a beast at C and brings something to his team and that position better than most..just like Green.

# 170 Clutch0z @ 08/31/16 12:24 PM
Hey Man Nice Screenshots to all the people with the game can someone Confirm/Deny to me me you can edit Historic Players ages this year? this will be huge news for people like me who want to make historic Rosters for my league

# 171 ClevelandinDistress @ 08/31/16 12:40 PM
Something tells me the body types aren't final....

# 172 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/31/16 12:44 PM
Quote:

It's a damn joke.

That one lil finals series doesn't outweigh what he's been in an entire season . His ratting is more than fine

# 173 ClevelandFan @ 08/31/16 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Lol like many people have mentioned you can't compare people from different positions. Green and Kyrie bring totally different thing to their positions and their team. Cousins is rated a 90 I don't see people complaining that he's rated higher than Kyrie..why? Cause Cousins is a beast at C and brings something to his team and that position better than most..just like Green.

While I don't agree with Cousins being rated higher, it's at least understandable because he's the only above-average player on his team and still has insane production. He's been the best Center in the league for a few years now, thought KAT will probably pass him soon.

Draymond, on the other hand, is not the best PF in the league. He might be 3rd though.

# 174 Clutch0z @ 08/31/16 12:48 PM
Yo Familyfirst if you are a poster on OS can you please tell me if you can edit Historic players ages Like Frobe/Iverson and such? thanks

# 175 ClevelandFan @ 08/31/16 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
That one lil finals series doesn't outweigh what he's been in an entire season . His ratting is more than fine
Yes, makes much more sense to ignore performance when stakes are at their highest (playoffs & finals) and instead focus on a season in which he came off a significant injury, one in which kept him off the court for about 6 months and prevented him from even walking for a couple months as well.

# 176 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/31/16 12:54 PM
I don't think Green or Klay should be in the 90 club hell barley PG either . Klay and Green more like 89-87 rated guys that get a boost simply for being on golden state .

Klay is a tremendous shooter and solid defender but nothing else in his game garners him ending up being a 90 overall .

Doesn't get to the basket a ton due to his creating ability not all of that , play making ability is meh , rebounding is maybe ok a lil , doesn't force a lot of turnovers. I'm just seeing a great shooter with solid man defense and some team def .

Green overall prob more so due to his defense and playmaking ability being so good . He did increase his FG and 3pt %

# 177 LeBronistheKing @ 08/31/16 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch0z
Hey Man Nice Screenshots to all the people with the game can someone Confirm/Deny to me me you can edit Historic Players ages this year? this will be huge news for people like me who want to make historic Rosters for my league
I just want to see if any changes or improvements were made to the classic teams player models, because Scottie Pippen's Dream Team playee model looks better than his other early Bulls player models. Same with Ewing and Robinson. Would be great to know if any of the other classic teams got any similar improvements.

# 178 Insight23 @ 08/31/16 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
Speaking of LeBron....that individual on Instagram who has the game posted a good look at LeBron's player model in his Nike shoes video. Looked fantastic and his hair looked exactly like it did in this year's Finals. Awesome likeness. Would be great if someone could post a screenshot of it. It's at the very end of the Nike Shoes video. Still wondering if they made any improvements to the 2013 Heat LeBron player model. They literally just took the 2016 Cavaliers LeBron player model and put a headband on him so the hair was incorrect as was the facial hair, build and tatoos.

I don't know, to me it looks like his 2k16 model. Face & hair too. I will say in the trailer he looked a bit different so I guess we'll have to see.

# 179 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/31/16 12:57 PM
Quote:
Yes, makes much more sense to ignore performance when stakes are at their highest (playoffs & finals) and instead focus on a season in which he came off a significant injury, one in which kept him off the court for about 6 months and prevented him from even walking for a couple months as well.

Lol they didn't ignore him tho he's an 89 why are you crying ? If anything based off last season he would be an 87 o-86 .

Didn't shoot the 3pt ball well at all 32% , assist numbers are very meh , defense isn't really good . 53 games played no way he would be 89 based off that .

# 180 The 24th Letter @ 08/31/16 01:07 PM
He posting pictures and videos which speak for themseleves...

The YTers videos (so far) have been more than just phrases if you've actually watched the....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.