Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

STG has posted his NBA 2K17 hands-on impressions, going over the top 5 things to look forward to. Check it out and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 23 @ 09/01/16 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
Lol more keep popping up on youtube 😂

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Well thats not true

# 22 swac07 @ 09/01/16 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Well thats not true
i have seen about 3 more streams on youtube after I posted that. Now when and if they were banned I don't know, but I stopped watching cause I didn't want to ruin mp for myself. They are randomly posting yt channels on a certain site of ps4 users streaming

# 23 JJRuelz @ 09/01/16 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
Umm - that sounds a bit egotistic if you ask me. I do respect people like shake/smoove more as their knowledge about the game can be seen more through their videos - but i've seen stg show some knowledge too. And he is one of the best IRL 2k youtubers i've seen. So i do respect his opinion. He's just humble. Besides what is there to respect ? Everyone has said the same things about the game - if anything he went into better detail than some others. Don't see the need to target him specifically with that comment.
I'm not saying that to boost myself, I'm saying it because he didn't even have a wishlist of things that he wanted to see in 2k17. How can you respect somebody's opinion on the game if they don't even have a list of things they want to see...

but at least he's a better addition to the team up then fangs.

# 24 Leasim96 @ 09/01/16 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRuelz
I'm not saying that to boost myself, I'm saying it because he didn't even have a wishlist of things that he wanted to see in 2k17. How can you respect somebody's opinion on the game if they don't even have a list of things they want to see...

but at least he's a better addition to the team up then fangs.
I mean just because he didn't release a video on it? EH - i respect him based on the things i said. I wouldn't be that picky. But feel free to have your own opinion ofc. It's all different perspective.

# 25 sactown_13 @ 09/01/16 03:02 AM
Impressions start at the 2 min mark.

# 26 MarkWilliam @ 09/01/16 06:25 AM
I liked;

"The fluidity is amazing"

"It's so so lit"

Haha nah, he's ok. Got in depth about some stuff.

Good for him.

# 27 KoolAidNoSugar @ 09/01/16 07:13 AM
He went into detail as others have too. He just kept misusing the word "competitiveness" and he used it frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.