Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

The official Madden NFL 17 roster update is scheduled to arrive on Friday, September 9. We will post the details when they arrive.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 101 Raymlp @ 09/09/16 12:39 PM
No ones wrong, no ones right, but there is a point to be made about inaccuricies about a game that this season was designed with the intention to prevent such. The intentions were clearly placed on updating commentary and the like, throughout the season and with commentary mentioning roster moves that's happening in real life....how can the game in itself not have the rosters of which the commentators are mentioning???

# 102 frenchmovietheme @ 09/09/16 12:47 PM
where is the update!

# 103 The Kid 24 @ 09/09/16 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchmovietheme
where is the update!
If you would have read thru the thread, you would have saw it's not out until tonight.

# 104 Bondsfan @ 09/09/16 12:56 PM
It looks like this might not even be the roster update to go with anyways. It appears there is going to be missing players from the 53 man roster. And if that's the case there's no way the practice squad players are all going to be included and accurate.

Per EA dev on twitter (equipment_guru):
Just a heads up, as was last year, there just won't be enough time to get every single player on the 53 created, but I will get close!

# 105 NFLfan80 @ 09/09/16 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
It looks like this might not even be the roster update to go with anyways. It appears there is going to be missing players from the 53 man roster. And if that's the case there's no way the practice squad players are all going to be included and accurate.

Just a heads up, as was last year, there just won't be enough time to get every single player on the 53 created, but I will get close!
Hope they get Eli Rogers on the Steelers.

# 106 The Kid 24 @ 09/09/16 01:00 PM
Quote:

I believe there was only a handful of guys missing last year.

# 107 shockl3y @ 09/09/16 01:01 PM
Quote:

LOL @ this. Really? Not enough time? What has this guy been doing? I feel like people on this site would do a better job.

# 108 authentic @ 09/09/16 01:04 PM
Final cuts were last Friday and Saturday. A week to add players should be plenty of time. Practice squad players were signed by Monday. Come on EA, you can create the players that are needed in time. I won't be able to play until 3 anyways but I hope it's an accurate roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 109 JimmyT85 @ 09/09/16 01:07 PM
that tweet is really, really disappointing

# 110 Chiefsfan881129 @ 09/09/16 01:08 PM
You guys,know ea doesn't work weekends and that labor day was Monday come on now

They only had Tuesday Wednesday and possibly yesterday to do these rosters

So of course they don't have enough time factor in they have to get approval from. Nfl pa as well

So once again everyone needs to Chill it will be out later today...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

# 111 Bondsfan @ 09/09/16 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
Hope they get Eli Rogers on the Steelers.
Eli Rogers is gonna be a big part of the Steelers offense this year. I expected them to really under rate him, but I never even thought they may forget to put him in the game entirely.

# 112 bestbrother @ 09/09/16 01:17 PM
Count yourselves lucky.... evening to you guys is like 12am and into the early morning for me.

Basically im that mad, im not going to feed my dog. Thats right, if EA cant deliver accurate 53 mans today... then why should I feed my dog. Infact its raining and im going to put him outside.

So now there is a hungry, wet dog sat outside looking in as I roast marshmallows on an open fire. Its not Christmas yet, but I like to live on the edge.

# 113 The Kid 24 @ 09/09/16 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbrother
Count yourselves lucky.... evening to you guys is like 12am and into the early morning for me.

Basically im that mad, im not going to feed my dog. Thats right, if EA cant deliver accurate 53 mans today... then why should I feed my dog. Infact its raining and im going to put him outside.

So now there is a hungry, wet dog sat outside looking in as I roast marshmallows on an open fire. Its not Christmas yet, but I like to live on the edge.
Ok buddy..............

# 114 jb12780 @ 09/09/16 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbrother

You may want to go see a doctor.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

# 115 bestbrother @ 09/09/16 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Wooowww...an open fire...INSIDE?!? On the EDGE!
Yeah... it was a good idea, but the lack of ventilation has forced me outside. So now im wet, the dogs hungry and wet, my house is full of smoke... all because of a lack of a roster update.

The little things.

# 116 Gibson88 @ 09/09/16 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nsactions.html

Post I made yesterday with post-cut-down transactions from Sunday through Wednesday.
Did I do something wrong?
The new roster I am playing with does not have these transactions. Mark Sanchez still with Denver for example...

# 117 The Kid 24 @ 09/09/16 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson88
Did I do something wrong?
The new roster I am playing with does not have these transactions. Mark Sanchez still with Denver for example...
The new roster isnt out yet.

# 118 Unsung Hero @ 09/09/16 01:52 PM
People complaining about the players that might not make it into this update... You have to realize there are legal issues with that as well. They aren't allowed to just create anyone like we can as fans, there are licensing and PA issues for the actual development team.

# 119 Gibson88 @ 09/09/16 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
The new roster isnt out yet.
That makes sense! THANK YOU!
Any word on when its coming out?
I thought it was supposed to come out early this morning...

# 120 Unsung Hero @ 09/09/16 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson88
That makes sense! THANK YOU!

Any word on when its coming out?

I thought it was supposed to come out early this morning...

This evening.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.