Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Quote:
The 2K development team traveled to all 30 NBA arenas to record and analyze the different sounds exclusive to each arena. Logging thousands of miles to bring you the most authentic experience in a sports game ever, watch how each arena in NBA 2K17 will have it's own flavor and be more realistic than ever before.

Check out the trailer and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 WTF @ 09/06/16 02:06 PM
I love the attention to detail that the team is showing. Now I just need the final product to experience it all.

# 2 Becanes @ 09/06/16 02:08 PM
I hope we get a blog on this today.

# 3 Goffs @ 09/06/16 02:10 PM
NOW WE'RE TALKING!

# 4 PPerfect_CJ @ 09/06/16 02:10 PM
They didn't really go to Milwaukee or New York, because their courts are still wrong.

# 5 Steve_OS @ 09/06/16 02:11 PM
I hope they got rim sounds in all 30 arenas. Can't really tell from the trailer. Nets sound good though.

# 6 2kSupremeonYoutube @ 09/06/16 02:12 PM
Nice!
I wonder how historic arenas sound tho ?🤔

# 7 The Umman @ 09/06/16 02:13 PM
Ok, I can dig this. The upgraded crowds are much needed, and they will be different in every arena! This is the end of dead/bored crowds in 2K

Hopefully we will have a follow-up on this later. Great work to the 2K team going above and beyond for the sake of authenticity.

# 8 MBhoops @ 09/06/16 02:13 PM
Was hoping to hear a Warriors chant at the end there.

# 9 Thetruth9012 @ 09/06/16 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBhoops
Was hoping to hear a Warriors chant at the end there.
Me too.

Also still only one annoucer in the game i hope someday...

# 10 DC @ 09/06/16 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I hope they got rim sounds in all 30 arenas. Can't really tell from the trailer. Nets sound good though.
Dallas needs to be loud as HELL

# 11 Vni @ 09/06/16 02:16 PM
****ing awesome.

# 12 tsbmolina @ 09/06/16 02:19 PM
Where's the presentation blog?

# 13 ojandpizza @ 09/06/16 02:19 PM
Do they have specific in arena PA announcers? Memphis's guys is awesome, Atlanta's organ player is awesome. I hope details like that are included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 14 MBhoops @ 09/06/16 02:19 PM
If it's truly sim then I expect Brooklyn games to be crickets. Just saying.

# 15 MBhoops @ 09/06/16 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Do they have specific in arena PA announcers? Memphis's guys is awesome, Atlanta's organ player is awesome. I hope details like that are included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't the Memphis guy just get arrested for taking inappropriate pictures of women and children at his church? He taped a camera to his shoe and photographed up their skirts or something I'm sure.

Doubt they'll be putting him in the game. Memphis will likely get a generic announcer.

# 16 Vni @ 09/06/16 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Bucks court IS still f'ed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable.
I was waiting for your post. Sorry, that's definately annoying.

Btw I love that Kemba shot at 1:28. Swish and all you hear is the ball hitting the back of rim. Finally 2K, thank you.

# 17 XxKnicksRules215xX @ 09/06/16 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBhoops
Didn't the Memphis guy just get arrested for taking inappropriate pictures of women and children at his church? He taped a camera to his shoe and photographed up their skirts or something I'm sure.

Doubt they'll be putting him in the game. Memphis will likely get a generic announcer.
Whooooaaaa way way out of bounds, whether he did or didn't this is totally off subject.

# 18 PepsiRacer4 @ 09/06/16 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
They didn't really go to Milwaukee or New York, because their courts are still wrong.
They'll never get MSG right until EA loses the rights to it. Hence why they make it generic with a different hue of blue.

# 19 nuckles2k2 @ 09/06/16 02:24 PM
Love that they have the organ in MSG. I would love if the announcer says

"uhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *one shot*"

on and-1s.

# 20 MBhoops @ 09/06/16 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
Whooooaaaa way way out of bounds, whether he did or didn't this is totally off subject.
What? He said he hopes he's in the game. I'm saying I doubt he will be due to his off court issues. Calm yourself. It obviously matters if he did, because if he did he's less likely to be in the game.

It's completely on topic. Announcers are something shown in the video so it makes sense to discuss which ones might be in and which won't (and the reasons why).

Edit: I was right.

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/08/09/mem...arrest-warrant

So... no. He won't be in the game. He's not even employed by Memphis Grizzlies anymore. Guess that puts an end to that discussion.

« Previous1234567892122Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.