Home
MyNBA2K17 News Post

MyNBA2K17 is available now for Android users on the Google Play Store and according to Ronnie, it is scheduled to arrive for iOS devices at 6:00 AM PST.

UPDATE: MyNBA2K17 is available now for iOS devices. Click here to grab it.

UPDATE #2: The servers are down.

UPDATE #3: The servers are up and MyTEAM Mobile seems to work, but switching over to NBA 2K17 to get a face scan, gives you the following error:

Quote:
NBA 2K17 MyGame is only available to player who have played NBA 2K17. Sign into 2KSports now?

As we hear anything, we will continue to update this post, but let us know what you're seeing.

Ronnie also mentions that you won't be able to see your scan until The Prelude is released on Friday, but you will be able to scan your face with the app.

For more information on MyNBA2K17, click here. For more information on The Prelude, click here.

Quote:
The companion app for the award-winning NBA 2K franchise is back, with MyNBA2K17. Packed with features, including the ability to scan your face into NBA 2K17 from your mobile device and daily opportunities to earn Virtual Currency, MyNBA2K17 makes it easier for you to stay in touch with NBA 2K17 on XB1 and PS4. MyNBA2K17 also includes the collectible NBA 2K themed card game, MyTEAM Mobile, which allows players to collect their favorite NBA player cards and legends to challenge other competitors across the world in quick games, season tournaments, Blacktop Challenge, and in-game special events including Rivals Clash and Road to the Championship. This year’s iteration includes more cards and the biggest events yet!

Features:
  • Integration with NBA 2K17:
    • Facial Scanning with your mobile device to get YOU in NBA2K17 on XB1 and PS4
    • Earn Virtual Currency daily
    • Pick and Win mini-game using live NBA game stats
    • Shop for console items while on the go from expanded MyPLAYER Store
    • Watch 2KTV any time from your device.
  • Many ways to play with Quick Game, Season, and Blacktop Challenge game modes
  • Buy and sell cards on the Auction House
  • Over 300 new cards for the NBA’s 2016-2017 season and a wider range of historical players

MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MyNBA2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 81 infemous @ 09/08/16 10:22 AM
ok new to the APP for 2k.

What the hell is this card game? is it MyTeam??

# 82 FreeMayk @ 09/08/16 10:23 AM
I can`t download.
Why they make restriction for some countries?
Any1 resolve this problem somehow?

# 83 lathrowback @ 09/08/16 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minwager
How are you guys getting to the face scan part at all?

When I try to get to the 2k17 part of the app it says I need to play 2k17, makes me re login to my PSN account then it says Success but it doesnt actually bring me there, I just stay in the myteam mobile part and repeats over again.

I have the prelude I dont know why it won't let me get on to the 2k17 section.
What he said.[emoji115]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

# 84 Mauer4MVP @ 09/08/16 10:55 AM
Ronnie caught lying again. He may not have had the correct information or just have misinterpreted, but can't he just admit he was wrong?

Quote:
Ronnie 2K 2K17 ‏@Ronnie2K 12h12 hours ago
Just as FYI, you won't be able to see your scan until The Prelude is released in about 25.5 hours. You will be able to scan tomorrow w/ app

Quote:
Ronnie 2K 2K17 ‏@Ronnie2K 40m40 minutes ago
As said yesterday, FaceScan on #MyNBA2K17 app will work when you grab The Prelude. Which has scheduled worldwide release in approx 14 hours

# 85 Jworld @ 09/08/16 11:01 AM
So once you download the 2k17 app, where do you go find the face scan option?

# 86 jockerace @ 09/08/16 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Ronnie caught lying again. He may not have had the correct information or just have misinterpreted, but can't he just admit he was wrong?
I'm getting really tired of his lies.

# 87 GuwopGeezus @ 09/08/16 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
It's crazy how many people are impatient about the app and face scanning. You can't even play the prelude yet. Calm down Big Fella...
Normally I'd agree. But a company shouldn't promote and release something that doesn't work out the gate.

# 88 jockerace @ 09/08/16 11:30 AM
Well thanks to New Zealand, I should be able to use the face scan app soon after all.

# 89 Jworld @ 09/08/16 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuwopGeezus
Normally I'd agree. But a company shouldn't promote and release something that doesn't work out the gate.

I suppose the face scan option will appear on the app once the prelude is released...

# 90 KingTocco @ 09/08/16 11:33 AM
So I'm confused, we can download the app and use it for the MyTeam Mobile game now.

The face scan is or isn't supposed to work until the prelude tomorrow? This is where I'm a little confused. Some of you seem like you've got it to work already but when someone asks you how no one answers the question.

So has anyone actually face scanned or no? It's fine if we have to wait I'm just curious because I'm in this app feeling an idiot because I can't find the face scan option.

# 91 Chickenney @ 09/08/16 11:39 AM
So I got the Prelude finished downloading the whole 15gb and the 2k17 section on the app works but unable to upload my scan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 92 fearthebeard13 @ 09/08/16 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco
So I'm confused, we can download the app and use it for the MyTeam Mobile game now.

The face scan is or isn't supposed to work until the prelude tomorrow? This is where I'm a little confused. Some of you seem like you've got it to work already but when someone asks you how no one answers the question.

So has anyone actually face scanned or no? It's fine if we have to wait I'm just curious because I'm in this app feeling an idiot because I can't find the face scan option.
I can't find it either haha

# 93 Da-Man @ 09/08/16 11:55 AM
Can someone please post a screenshot of where the option to facescan on the app is?

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

# 94 RyanJS08 @ 09/08/16 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
Can someone please post a screenshot of where the option to facescan on the app is?

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk
I believe you have to move the little basketball over to the NBA 2k17 side on the left, or tap the NBA 2k17 cover. But for whatever reason it's not letting you go to it unless you actually have 2k17. It defeats the whole purpose.

# 95 brent3419 @ 09/08/16 12:03 PM

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

# 96 butler1978 @ 09/08/16 12:13 PM
Don't understand why people are complaining about parts of the nba 2k17 app not working (can't sign in to server) Remember that the game has not even dropped yet.. still got until the 16th for preorder and 20th for actual release lol.. me, I'm just waiting for my code from GMG lol

# 97 scottyp180 @ 09/08/16 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WendelWashington
Cause you can play the prelude and it should work on that ...
But doesn't the prelude release tomorrow? I mean even if you can scan now you can't do anything with it so I don't see what the issue is. Right now it seems like the app is mostly for the other features.

# 98 infemous @ 09/08/16 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
But doesn't the prelude release tomorrow? I mean even if you can scan now you can't do anything with it so I don't see what the issue is. Right now it seems like the app is mostly for the other features.
The prelude is out on New Zealand PSN.

Maybe its delayed until it works for Xbox too

# 99 Scvllp @ 09/08/16 12:47 PM
It's kind of dumb to advertise that a face scan app is releasing today but you can't actually do anything with it until the game is out.

# 100 dking30 @ 09/08/16 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scvllp
It's kind of dumb to advertise that a face scan app is releasing today but you can't actually do anything with it until the game is out.
Did 2K specifically say the face scan would be available today? MyNBA2K17 is more than a face scan.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.