Home
MyNBA2K17 News Post

MyNBA2K17 is available now for Android users on the Google Play Store and according to Ronnie, it is scheduled to arrive for iOS devices at 6:00 AM PST.

UPDATE: MyNBA2K17 is available now for iOS devices. Click here to grab it.

UPDATE #2: The servers are down.

UPDATE #3: The servers are up and MyTEAM Mobile seems to work, but switching over to NBA 2K17 to get a face scan, gives you the following error:

Quote:
NBA 2K17 MyGame is only available to player who have played NBA 2K17. Sign into 2KSports now?

As we hear anything, we will continue to update this post, but let us know what you're seeing.

Ronnie also mentions that you won't be able to see your scan until The Prelude is released on Friday, but you will be able to scan your face with the app.

For more information on MyNBA2K17, click here. For more information on The Prelude, click here.

Quote:
The companion app for the award-winning NBA 2K franchise is back, with MyNBA2K17. Packed with features, including the ability to scan your face into NBA 2K17 from your mobile device and daily opportunities to earn Virtual Currency, MyNBA2K17 makes it easier for you to stay in touch with NBA 2K17 on XB1 and PS4. MyNBA2K17 also includes the collectible NBA 2K themed card game, MyTEAM Mobile, which allows players to collect their favorite NBA player cards and legends to challenge other competitors across the world in quick games, season tournaments, Blacktop Challenge, and in-game special events including Rivals Clash and Road to the Championship. This year’s iteration includes more cards and the biggest events yet!

Features:
  • Integration with NBA 2K17:
    • Facial Scanning with your mobile device to get YOU in NBA2K17 on XB1 and PS4
    • Earn Virtual Currency daily
    • Pick and Win mini-game using live NBA game stats
    • Shop for console items while on the go from expanded MyPLAYER Store
    • Watch 2KTV any time from your device.
  • Many ways to play with Quick Game, Season, and Blacktop Challenge game modes
  • Buy and sell cards on the Auction House
  • Over 300 new cards for the NBA’s 2016-2017 season and a wider range of historical players

MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MyNBA2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 121 Insight23 @ 09/08/16 10:24 PM
Uploaded my scan and went to the prelude. It did not turn out well haha I think my facial hair is the problem. Also could be the fact that I used the front facing camera. Going to have my girl do it for me tomorrow morning using the rear camera. I may try in the house but I've had bad experiences on previous 2k's in home. Any tips other than going outside in the daylight?

# 122 jockerace @ 09/08/16 10:31 PM
Well after a some tries and a couple of successful scans...

This face scan is pretty trash. Disappointing but ah well. All of the "successful" scans had my guy with literally 4 eyes and ****.

# 123 blingballa333 @ 09/08/16 10:37 PM
This is really disappointing to hear....if this is a common theme again they really need to think about talking a year off from face scanning and use different technology. If they can implement it next year that's just a bonus.

Yikes.

# 124 based @ 09/08/16 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Uploaded my scan and went to the prelude. It did not turn out well haha I think my facial hair is the problem. Also could be the fact that I used the front facing camera. Going to have my girl do it for me tomorrow morning using the rear camera. I may try in the house but I've had bad experiences on previous 2k's in home. Any tips other than going outside in the daylight?
Thats dissapointing. They should've just stolen live's face scan. Theirs was really good.

# 125 zeojaydub @ 09/08/16 10:49 PM
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Into-NBA-2K17

they have a tutorial for mobile face scanning

# 126 minwager @ 09/08/16 11:22 PM
Yoooo im floored it actually looks like me, last year i came out looking like a alien lmao

# 127 extremeskins04 @ 09/08/16 11:25 PM
Where do you scan your face? I have the app but don't see an option for it.

# 128 minwager @ 09/08/16 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Where do you scan your face? I have the app but don't see an option for it.
When ur at the main menu of it you have to scroll the ball slider to the nba2k17 section to get to the face scan part

# 129 extremeskins04 @ 09/08/16 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minwager
When ur at the main menu of it you have to scroll the ball slider to the nba2k17 section to get to the face scan part
Oh I think I can't do it cause I don't have the game yet or something.

Says "NBA 2k17 MyGame is only available to players who have played NBA 2k17."

# 130 minwager @ 09/08/16 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Oh I think I can't do it cause I don't have the game yet or something.

Says "NBA 2k17 MyGame is only available to players who have played NBA 2k17."
yeah once youre in the game and signed in to your 2k account once then u can do it

# 131 seemoe @ 09/08/16 11:49 PM
I took the plunge and made a Facescan video...

The tips from that website are VERY helpful. You'll get more reference points holding the camera further away.

# 132 lilteapot @ 09/08/16 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seemoe

The tips from that website are VERY helpful. You'll get more reference points holding the camera further away.
Looks decent. Does it look like you though?

# 133 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/09/16 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
Looks decent. Does it look like you though?

Did you watch the video ? Lol

# 134 Insight23 @ 09/09/16 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seemoe

This looks kinda alright. I'm thinking I'll try again tonight after seeing this

# 135 lilteapot @ 09/09/16 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Did you watch the video ? Lol
No, I skipped to the facescan part lol.

# 136 Superman38134 @ 09/09/16 12:12 AM
Anyone know if you can use your scan from last year?

# 137 seemoe @ 09/09/16 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
This looks kinda alright. I'm thinking I'll try again tonight after seeing this
Try holding your phone a bit further away than I did in my video. Your face doesn't need to fill up the whole oval like it says to do so. Mine kept coming out so weird when I was all up in the camera.

# 138 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/09/16 12:17 AM
Can't find the demo anywhere

# 139 Da InFaMoUs NY @ 09/09/16 12:17 AM
I can't even connect to the 2K servers on my PS4, is it like that for everyone?

# 140 akacmac911 @ 09/09/16 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Can't find the demo anywhere
What are you on

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.