Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

2K has just posted a new trailer highlighting all-new NBA 2K17 commentary, which includes Dynamic Booth and the debut of new analysts including Chris Webber, Brent Barry, Steve Smith, and Doris Burke complementing Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Greg Anthony (lead analyst). For the first time, users will have variable secondary analysts for various games throughout the NBA season.

Additionally, this year’s title builds upon the NBA 2K series’ signature presentation package by adding:
  • Authentic Arena Crowds – featuring all 30 home teams.
  • Coach Mic-Up RealVoice – new feature with 200+ coach mic-up clips and huddles. Includes 1:1 body and facial animations.
  • New Sideline Commentary – featuring TNT and TBS broadcasting reporter David Aldridge.
  • MyPLAYER Interviews – Shaq, Kenny, and David Aldridge will interview your MyPLAYER at end of half, and end of game, including on the Studio Show.
  • Authentic Arena Sound FX – including net, rim, dunk, buzzers, horns, chants, game sound effects, per each NBA arena.
  • RealVoice Interviews (Players and Coaches) – including 150+ new interviews at end of half and end of game with coaches and players.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 ballstreet2k @ 09/08/16 11:31 AM
Ssssoooo... Bones and C-Webb gon be in MyTeam too?

# 42 lilteapot @ 09/08/16 11:32 AM
Oh my God, this looks great

# 43 choteron2 @ 09/08/16 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool318
GREAT TRAILER
BUT
THE LAKERS ARENA IS WAY TOO LIT. STAPLES CENTER IS NOT LIKE THAT FOR LAKER GAMES

UGH
Still dont understand why they dont fix this yet

# 44 countryboy @ 09/08/16 11:34 AM
Simply WOW!

Come on the 16th!

# 45 jada855 @ 09/08/16 11:35 AM
Looking forward to the talking coaches! Something that was on my wish list! I hope that the My Player interviews carry over to Created Players that you create in My League!

# 46 tsbmolina @ 09/08/16 11:36 AM

# 47 Vni @ 09/08/16 11:36 AM
2K definately put the work in.

I hope that means that generic and creepy assistant coach that keeps saying no rebounds, no rings is gone for good lol.

# 48 Panicshade @ 09/08/16 11:38 AM

# 49 cool318 @ 09/08/16 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by choteron2
Still dont understand why they dont fix this yet
It was damn near perfect in 2k14 right?

It's sad, i do MYGM with my Lakers as i'm a Lakers fan and i really do not enjoy playing at Staples just because it doesn't feel like staples without the lighting.

# 50 Junior Moe @ 09/08/16 11:39 AM
That was good and needed. The end with Kenny singing had me rolling. I'm sooo ready for this game.

# 51 countryboy @ 09/08/16 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
Loved seeing this!

# 52 aholbert32 @ 09/08/16 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
where is blog for My GM and league ?
Didnt that drop a couple of months ago? When they released the expansion news?

# 53 choteron2 @ 09/08/16 11:42 AM
Quote:
It was damn near perfect in 2k14 right?

It's sad, i do MYGM with my Lakers as i'm a Lakers fan and i really do not enjoy playing at Staples just because it doesn't feel like staples without the lighting.
Me too. Feels awful playing at staples center. Is not inmersive at all

# 54 8KB24 @ 09/08/16 11:44 AM
Quote:
GREAT TRAILER
BUT
THE LAKERS ARENA IS WAY TOO LIT. STAPLES CENTER IS NOT LIKE THAT FOR LAKER GAMES

UGH

MAN, NOT ONLY IS STAPLES LIT BUT THE WHOLE NBA 2K17 IS LIT YOOOOOOO

# 55 Yukk @ 09/08/16 11:45 AM
This is what im talking about. This gameplay looks 10x better than anything we've seen so far. So smooth!

# 56 aholbert32 @ 09/08/16 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
One thing this marketing strategy got me thinking, is the goal just to completely over shadow all EA Sports video games? It's releasing 3 weeks after Madden, all these videos are on the Eve of NHL release and everything is just prior to FIFA.

There has to be some overlap between consumers and it's an interesting approach.
I think its more we want to bombard people who havent preoredered with news a week before release and we dont want to waste news by releasing it around the Madden launch.

NHL isnt a factor because there arent a ton of people who are choosing between it and NBA 2k.

Fifa isnt much of a factor because it drops 2 weeks after 2k's release.

# 57 aholbert32 @ 09/08/16 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by choteron2
Me too. Feels awful playing at staples center. Is not inmersive at all
The lighting isnt that much off. The mistake they are making is that in 2k the first level is lit when in real life, you can only see the first 10 rows of the first level.

Its a small tweak and one I hope they can fix. FYI, the lighting is actually right for Clippers games at Staples. Just not Lakers games.

# 58 CEOHaize @ 09/08/16 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32

that was more of a general blog talking about several things that were added to the game. Not the in depth blog specifically about Myleague that we've gotten the past few years. But we may not get one this year.

# 59 tsbmolina @ 09/08/16 11:50 AM

# 60 LorenzoDC @ 09/08/16 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
There was no blog, just a high level overview news dump.

What we're looking for is this.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.