Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

2K is celebrating the launch of NBA 2K17 The Prelude and the MyNBA2K17 app today, by releasing their NBA 2K17 Time to Assemble trailer.

Quote:
2K today announced that “The Prelude,” a free downloadable experience for NBA 2K17, is officially live on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms. Alongside “The Prelude,” the MyNBA2K17 app is also now available for download across app stores worldwide for iPhone and Android devices.

For the first time in NBA 2K history, gamers – both new and old – will get to start their MyCAREER experience prior to the game’s launch on September 20 through “The Prelude”, which was designed specifically to give them an introduction to NBA 2K’s legendary MyCAREER mode, placing the user at the center of an epic basketball story. MyNBA2K17 will let you connect with NBA 2K17 wherever you are – the bus, subway, the court, a store, anywhere. The mobile companion app also features facial scanning technology which imports your likeness directly to the game. Jumpstart your MyCAREER now – it'll be waiting for you when you pick up NBA 2K17 on September 20.

Flipping over to the MyTEAM mobile side of the app, you'll be able to earn even more VC by competing against players across the world in Quick Games and by completing MyTEAM mobile's rotating Goals. The feature enables gamers to start building up their deck and collect cards of their favorite players.

To celebrate, 2K has also released an all-new #TimeToAssemble TV spot featuring cover star Paul George, Kevin Durant, and the rest of Team 2K putting aside their offseason activities for the upcoming, new NBA 2K17 season.

To download “The Prelude” on Xbox Live or PSN, please visit the following links:To download MyNBA2K17 for iPhone or Android devices, please visit:

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 BluFu @ 09/09/16 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
If they had KD in a mo cap suit why didnt they get his jumper?
None of the 2K Team has their mo-capped jumper. Strange..

D'Angelo and KAT were in a mo-cap suit too and nothing for them either (as far as I've seen).

# 22 ProfessaPackMan @ 09/09/16 12:31 PM
Can't front, that was pretty funny lol

# 23 extremeskins04 @ 09/09/16 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Better question is, if they had him there in person, why didn't they see he actually has muscle tone in his arms?

Uh, they did. 2k17 looks great and more like him. Last year he had traps implants in the game.

Real KD

2k17 got it almost spot on.

# 24 KobeBryant24Life @ 09/09/16 12:56 PM
Is the #24 version 2008-2010 style Kobe on this game? I see 24 Kobe in the Friction trailer, and he certainly is on the cover of the game, so why wouldn't he be in the actual game? But everything I hear the only classic teams added were the 1992 Dream Team and those other country teams...which would mean no classic Lakers beyond 2001.
But how could we not have a Black Mamba 24 Kobe when he's on the cover and the trailer?
Really wish they had the 2010 Lakers.

# 25 The 24th Letter @ 09/09/16 01:13 PM
Please lets not do this again here....there a enough threads on body types, and body type discussions in threads that arent even about body types.

Lets just focus on what was a fun trailer.

# 26 extremeskins04 @ 09/09/16 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
If you watch the gameplay vids, his arms look off (not nearly as bad as Giannis tho).

And they also have him a long neck, which he doesn't have..
The long neck thing is because they took away his bulging traps this year.

# 27 BluFu @ 09/09/16 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Can't front, that was pretty funny lol
Yeah I'm surprised, I usually don't find 2K skits funny

# 28 swac07 @ 09/09/16 01:47 PM
Honestly this trailer should've BEEN released lol

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

# 29 Russell_Finessebrook @ 09/09/16 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
More like scan incomplete....am I right guys? Lolol

I like that Kat was a designated umbrella shade guy lol

I see what you did there.

# 30 countryboy @ 09/09/16 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Please lets not do this again here....there a enough threads on body types, and body type discussions in threads that arent even about body types.

This thread was fun while it lasted.

Now the negative nellies have taken over.

Another fun thread down the tubes.

# 31 23 @ 09/09/16 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

Can't wait for the game to drop. I'm out.

Anyway man I'm not sure why he was on the mo cap suit then

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.