Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

EA Sports has announced the Nike Color Rush uniforms are coming soon for Madden NFL 17. Once we get more details and an official release date, we will update this post.

You will not have to restart your franchise when they become available.

Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 PredatorKingdom @ 09/13/16 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreJayMMA
Yeah I would like to see that in real life and in game. Also due to the issue with people who are color blind, My browns won't be able to showcase their all brown Uni's this year

P.s not blaming people who are color blind
I actually support the decision to focus on the color blind with these color rush unis, I wanted to see all the teams uniforms this season including my Lions on Thanksgiving which I believe was due to that game falling on Thanksgiving instead of a regular Thursday. The Browns current uniforms are cool because you guys got so many combinations you guys can throw out there I liked seeing the white on orange this past Sunday it reminded me of the Kardiac Kats teams of the late 70s and early 80s.

I think once everybody debuts these uniforms they need to get some of the teams away from the monochrome look and pair these with white pants or colored pants basically mixing and matching them. Some of these teams don't need to wear the monochrome look it don't look good. I wouldn't mind seeing the Seahawks navy jersey paired with those neon green pants.

# 42 TreJayMMA @ 09/13/16 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorKingdom
I actually support the decision to focus on the color blind with these color rush unis, I wanted to see all the teams uniforms this season including my Lions on Thanksgiving which I believe was due to that game falling on Thanksgiving instead of a regular Thursday. The Browns current uniforms are cool because you guys got so many combinations you guys can throw out there I liked seeing the white on orange this past Sunday it reminded me of the Kardiac Kats teams of the late 70s and early 80s.
Yeah that's a good point.

# 43 NFLfan80 @ 09/13/16 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
FYI

Guys there is no reason to restart your franchises for uniforms, relax!

https://twitter.com/Equipment_Guru/s...78232612298752
Awesome! Can we wear them whenever we want in all modes?

# 44 PredatorKingdom @ 09/13/16 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
The color rush permutations have me thinking nostalgically about some of the looks that teams are harkening back to.

I agree on ATL. Those black/silver home unis and white/silver away unis were some of the best in the league. As a Raider fan, I always thought the '90s Falcons had the second coolest uniforms in the league .
Me too, I've started thinking about the past combinations of previous decades like I just mentioned in another post how Cleveland went back to their Kardiac Kids teams with that white/orange combination this past Sunday. A Giant fan mentioned the 80 & 90s all-white look and I was looking forward to a white/blue combo from the 70s when they first moved to Jersey. The 70s saw a lot of mixing and matching with the uniform combinations I really hope to see that return over this monochrome stuff that's hard to look at for some teams.

Yeah those Atlanta uniforms were sweet when they had them they were favorites behind the Raiders those were sweet and it fit with the image of those teams when they first moved into the Georgia Dome and become a dome team the metallic silver shined great with the lights on. That 1998 Dirty Birds team is still one of my all-time favorite teams. The Raiders are my second favorite team in the league so when the Falcons donned these I was hyped into them. Raiders should never take the field without wearing black and silver, I think their color rush is white.

# 45 PredatorKingdom @ 09/13/16 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
Awesome! Can we wear them whenever we want in all modes?
This just made my day that's the one thing I was potentially dreading because I'm loving my CFM so far and didn't want to have to restart it. I can't wait to start wearing black pants with the white jerseys for the Lions.

I want to know about the other modes too. I imagine they all will include it.

Whenever they release the date when these will be added to the game somebody please post it here.

# 46 w00dy Hayezz @ 09/13/16 03:52 PM
I am so happy to hear this! Can't wait to get these!!

# 47 Shadow @ 09/13/16 04:20 PM
Wish the NFL created color rush helmets.

# 48 GaryT531 @ 09/13/16 05:09 PM
These are all pretty awesome, however the Oakland Raiders in all black would be even more awesome.

# 49 4thQtrStre5S @ 09/13/16 05:11 PM
I am looking forward to these unis...I am a Packers fan, but really don't like the yellow pants on their Away unis; at least now I can add white pants...

# 50 NDAlum @ 09/13/16 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Wish the NFL created color rush helmets.
The NFL only allows players to wear one helmet

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wback-helmets/

# 51 Kid OS @ 09/13/16 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
The NFL only allows players to wear one helmet

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wback-helmets/
Which is weird considering players switch helmets all the time. But I am so ready for the color rush unis!

# 52 BSchwartz07 @ 09/13/16 07:58 PM
Don't have to re-start your franchise... that's huge, first time in a long time they have had something on 2K... Keep it going, can't remember Madden EVER updating uniforms in season.

# 53 DeuceDouglas @ 09/13/16 09:12 PM
This is cool and I'm glad these made it in even though a lot of them are hideous. It'd be awesome if they did something like this every year with classic uniforms until they were all in the game and I always secretly hope that something like this will force them to address having to assign uniforms and playbooks via workaround in CFM but either way this is great and something I don't think Madden has ever done so I can't complain.

# 54 Old School Fool @ 09/13/16 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchwartz07
Don't have to re-start your franchise... that's huge, first time in a long time they have had something on 2K... Keep it going, can't remember Madden EVER updating uniforms in season.
Madden updated the Giants and Panthers looks a few years ago and it didn't affect Franchise.

# 55 KANE699 @ 09/13/16 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HossboyHoocH
Hope we're able to use the jerseys/pants when editing uniform before game. I'd like to use Bills red jersey with white pants instead of the all-red.
Yes you can do this like all other uni options

# 56 pwellz @ 09/13/16 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
These are all pretty awesome, however the Oakland Raiders in all black would be even more awesome.
All black would have been sick no doubt, but their throwback style silver on whites are awesome. Never should have gotten rid of them since they brought em back in 09. Light numbers on white looks amazing.

# 57 pwellz @ 09/13/16 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HossboyHoocH
Hope we're able to use the jerseys/pants when editing uniform before game. I'd like to use Bills red jersey with white pants instead of the all-red.
I wish the Patriots color rush copied the Bills, I hope the Bills wasn't the reason we didn't get red.

# 58 Cowboy008 @ 09/13/16 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
FYI

Guys there is no reason to restart your franchises for uniforms, relax!

https://twitter.com/Equipment_Guru/s...78232612298752
That's great news.

# 59 sarlndr @ 09/13/16 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1024
Attachment 124510
Heres the Saints Color Rush. This will be my road jersey in CFM, if its even in CFM.
This color rush uniform is [emoji91] ! I wish the Saints would update their uni's.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

# 60 goalieump413 @ 09/13/16 11:54 PM
Rushed out and got my Earl Thomas Color Rush... These are pretty badass, in my opinion. A lot of my 'Hawks gear is green.

See what I did there?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.