Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

The Nike Color Rush uniforms, that were just announced yesterday, have arrived in Madden NFL 17. The patch is a little less than 1 GB for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the details below.
  • Artworks - Added 2016 Color Rush uniforms for all 32 NFL teams and is available to play right away in Franchise and Play Now games
  • Franchise - Thursday Night Football games will default to Color Rush uniforms · Added ability to change the CPU’s uniform selection · New banners on the team select screen to highlight when it’s Thursday Night Football, Sunday Primetime, Monday Primetime, and all Playoff games
  • Madden Ultimate Team - Color Rush will be coming to MUT but will not be available when the Color Rush Update goes live.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 101 The Yurpman @ 09/14/16 04:13 PM
This is all good stuff. The jerseys look awesome!

# 102 Bigg Cee @ 09/14/16 04:22 PM
Can someone do me a favor and post the Raiders/49ers Color Rush jerseys? I'm at work so I can't see any of this cool stuff.

# 103 SmashMan @ 09/14/16 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Can someone do me a favor and post the Raiders/49ers Color Rush jerseys? I'm at work so I can't see any of this cool stuff.
Here are those two, and BleedGreen posted all of them a few pages back if you want to see any others (or for anyone just checking this far into the thread):

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2&postcount=78

# 104 NewscasterNews4 @ 09/14/16 04:50 PM
Those Lions color rush uni's are SICK. Brings back memories of when they used to wear their black jersey alternates. I have a couple of TNF games for the upcoming season in my franchise so I can't wait to see these uniforms in action!

# 105 Bigg Cee @ 09/14/16 04:56 PM
Thanks Smash Man. I never looked that far back. Im busy at work but thanks again for posting this. They look good!

# 106 demon19000 @ 09/14/16 05:04 PM
Little info here on changing uniforms if you can't access the new CPU uni change (so those with existing CFMs)

In my offline Franchise modes for Madden 16 (PS4) I was always able to activate a second controller (as a guest user), put it on the CPU's team, change their uniform, then move the controller icon back to the middle. Might want to give that a shot.

# 107 njmcfreak @ 09/14/16 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon19000
Little info here on changing uniforms if you can't access the new CPU uni change (so those with existing CFMs)

In my offline Franchise modes for Madden 16 (PS4) I was always able to activate a second controller (as a guest user), put it on the CPU's team, change their uniform, then move the controller icon back to the middle. Might want to give that a shot.
What. In my existing CFM over a week old it's just on the same screen as the option to change my uniforms. It's right under it and says edit CPU uniforms. I think people are just trying to get to the other side which is still completely locked.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

# 108 demon19000 @ 09/14/16 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmcfreak
What. In my existing CFM over a week old it's just on the same screen as the option to change my uniforms. It's right under it and says edit CPU uniforms. I think people are just trying to get to the other side which is still completely locked.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Yeah I haven't actually tried the update yet. Just was saying that even in last years Madden I could change the CPU unis by doing what I said in my original post (which I thought could help the people reporting what they were).

# 109 SteelerSpartan @ 09/14/16 07:15 PM
Wow there's a couple a teams who have some good lookin combos.....

I'm a bit ashamed how much I like playing around with alt unis......

# 110 queenie.paula @ 09/14/16 07:17 PM
will repeat for those that don't know
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
can confirm you can only change cpu unis of teams you DO NOT control, ie if you control 4 teams you will still have to push down on R3 and change them through that teams menu, if you are solo team then you can change them all through your menu

# 111 NDAlum @ 09/14/16 07:28 PM
I'm a really big fan of all these "color rush alternate" schemes...

They are simple but it is still nice to have them

# 112 Gabs21 @ 09/14/16 08:03 PM
After downloading this l, I can't make a feild goal or xp. Missed 2 xp and a 19 yarder.

# 113 mastershake88 @ 09/14/16 08:04 PM
Props to EA for this. I dog them from time to time, but good move on this.

I wish they could touch the stadiums. If so I'd shut up for all eternity lols.

# 114 Sheba2011 @ 09/14/16 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Wow there's a couple a teams who have some good lookin combos.....

I'm a bit ashamed how much I like playing around with alt unis......

[
There are several that when mixed with white pants give a team a really cool retro uniform look. The Falcons are a great example. I wish some teams would replace the color rush jersey with the actual one lol.

# 115 Sparkles @ 09/14/16 08:33 PM
What does it mean when they say "new banners for SNF, PT, MNF, TNF"?

# 116 jpdavis82 @ 09/14/16 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorKingdom
Home and away color rush are in although the road's green doesn't look like the color mint green it's more flight green like the regular uniforms. I'll have to see how they look live on the field tomorrow night.

Bills fans will be happy to know that they can use the red jerseys or red pants mixing and matching them. They got the new red striped socks too for home and away and they look sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 117 jpdavis82 @ 09/14/16 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
What does it mean when they say "new banners for SNF, PT, MNF, TNF"?

# 118 Bigg Cee @ 09/14/16 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82

That was in the patch? That's awesome. I'm not home and haven't checked all day. I like that we now have these banners before we play a game. It's the lil details that make a game great.

# 119 thatmanGriffin @ 09/14/16 08:51 PM
the Chiefs need all red socks for their color rush uniforms. I think the Bears and Bills are the only other teams with striped socks but they are a solid color.

# 120 demon19000 @ 09/14/16 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Well if you haven't tried the update why are you saying it doesn't work?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
I clearly said "if you can't access the CPU uni change (those with existing CFMs)" because some with existing CFMs were reporting that.

Then, I gave an alternate way that I was able to change CPU uniforms in last years Madden.

In no way, shape, or form did I say that the update "doesn't work". I simply said if you can't access the CPU uni change.

So, not exactly sure where you're getting this.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.