Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

NBA 2K17 patch 1.03 was released last night for PlayStation 4 users. Here are the official patch notes. The patch is coming soon for Xbox One users, but no date has been given.

UPDATE: (10-3) Xbox One patch is available now, weighing in at 4.7GB.

GENERAL
  • Updated court floors for both the New York Knicks and the Milwaukee Bucks.
  • Uniform improvements including the addition of a number of patches (e.g. Pacers 50th anniversary patch) and changes to more accurately represent uniforms for a number of teams.
  • Addressed an issue where some pre-order users were unable to see the ’92 Dream Team on the Play Now team select menu.
GAMEPLAY
  • Substitutions made during a timeout will now immediately apply, rather than waiting for the next dead ball.
  • Reduced the frequency of lob passes and increased pass speeds across the board.
  • Fixed the 5-Second Closely Guarded rule in Euroleague-rules games such that the violation is only called when the ball carrier is holding the ball (as opposed to dribbling the ball).
MyPARK/2K PRO-AM
  • Voice chatting has been added to the Pro-Am Team Arena.
  • As your Pro-Am Team levels up, you will now begin to see your Sponsors’ logos appearing on your custom arena walls!
  • Pro-Am teams of Elite 4 (and higher) will now see big heads in the crowd of their players during games.
  • The “On The Rise” and “Get Your Feet Wet” achievements should now unlock when the proper criteria has been met.
  • Injuries in MyCAREER will no longer carry over into MyPARK/Pro-Am games. Regardless of your injury status in your career, your player will now always be fully healthy in MyPARK/Pro-Am.
  • The Turbo meter will now flash red when depleted in MyPARK/Pro-Am games.
  • Travelling as a team to Parks and Pro-Am games should now be a lot smoother and more reliable.
  • Once earned, Grand Badges should now properly appear on your player in Pro-Am & MyPARK games.
  • A large number of improvements to the camera system used during Pro-Am games. The entire experience should now look and feel much cleaner.
  • Custom Wall progress will no longer disappear when changing basket types while editing a Pro-Am Team arena.
  • Made a change such that the only whistles you will hear in MyPARK are those from your current game (unless you are walking around).
  • Your Gamertag/Online ID will now correctly show on the back of your team’s Pro-Am jersey.
  • More reliable search capabilities when searching for players in the Free Agency feature of Pro-Am.
  • Corrected a number of animation upgrades for Pro-Am that had incorrect team level requirements.
  • Fixed an issue where the overall rating of another player would display as 55 when viewing their player card during a shootaround.
  • MyPARK intro animations will now be shown with a greater variety when more than one is equipped.
MyCAREER/MyCOURT
  • Corrected a case where users would have an optional practice and a game overlapping on a single day, resulting in the user being forced to simulate to the next game.
  • Proper controls for “Orange Juice” are now shown in the Controls menu in the in-game pause menu.
  • The Ankle Breaker badge should now properly unlock when the appropriate conditions are met.
  • Attributes earned exclusively through off-court events (e.g. free throw shooting, stamina, etc.) should now properly be saved to your MyPLAYER once earned.
  • Coach Brubaker will no longer critique you for missing team practices while you are injured.
  • When playing as a Point Guard, the playcalling menu will no longer be brought up on-screen when attempting to use “Orange Juice” controls with the d-pad.
  • Fixed an issue where your MyPLAYER would sometimes appear out of focus during a post-game interview with the studio crew.
MyGM/MyLEAGUE
  • Removed an errant dialog during MyGM setup that prevented more than one custom-built team from being added to the league at time of league creation.
  • Fixed an issue in MyLEAGUE Online where loaded custom draft classes were not being preserved.
  • User vetoes are now respected in MyGM when your owner approaches you regarding the proposed rule changes for the upcoming season. If you don’t want a rule enacted, say no. If you are interested in the rule, say yes and it will go up for vote with the league.
  • When using a downloaded Team Design, the commentators will no longer refer to the team by an incorrect name.
  • Team Cards will now list team stats for the last 24 years, rather than the current and last season it showed previously. The more information, the better!
  • Fixed an issue where the Advanced Rotations menu was not properly updating following a trade, which could lead to a hang in some cases.
  • Players should now sign for normal contract values when the salary cap rule is turned off.
  • Commentary and crowd sounds will now be heard when jumping into a game that was initiated with SimCast.
  • Playoff stats will now be used in the Team Comparison and Player Comparison menus during the Playoffs (previously used regular season stats).
Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.

NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Impetuous65 @ 09/27/16 02:15 PM
No mention of ACE, but there was some work done to it, and it is imcomplete because it is sometimey/iffy and if at all. I thought this would be a priority, I guess not.

# 2 Celtics4Life @ 09/27/16 02:18 PM
Finally got the notes and relatively shocked My player got so little fixes.... Guess we'll see what happens in patch 2,3,4

# 3 mmafan18 @ 09/27/16 02:20 PM
Quote:
attributes earned exclusively through off-court events (e.g. free throw shooting, stamina, etc.) should now properly be saved to your MyPLAYER once earned.
Thats all i needed. Now just have to wait for xbox one to get the patch so I can get back to grinding.

# 4 BAWS_HoFFa @ 09/27/16 02:22 PM
Attributes earned exclusively through off-court events (e.g. free throw shooting, stamina, etc.) should now properly be saved to your MyPLAYER once earned.

So we lost 12 days of attributes... guess ill play team up while we wait till this patch goes to xb1!

Glad they fixed this but in my opinion its a giant oversight to release with this bug!

# 5 El_Poopador @ 09/27/16 02:23 PM
Any ideas on when this will come to PC?

# 6 RNS1hunna @ 09/27/16 02:23 PM
Hopefully for patch 2 they can address the defensive rotations help defensive and poor double team logic exploits...the La Clippers court and the high school body type

Overall really impressed that 2k cranked out a patch this fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 7 de_jesus @ 09/27/16 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNS1hunna
Hopefully for patch 2 they can address the defensive rotations help defensive and poor double team logic exploits.
If you're referring to the USER team then there is already a means of addressing this.

# 8 HakeemDaDream @ 09/27/16 02:25 PM
Still haven't received the Dream Team in Play Now.

# 9 DocHolliday @ 09/27/16 02:26 PM
Hopefully the second patch addresses more of the my league bugs, but I guess you gotta feed the money makers first.

# 10 SimBaller @ 09/27/16 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HakeemDaDream
Still haven't received the Dream Team in Play Now.
Reboot, connect to us, and try again.

# 11 Chemthethriller @ 09/27/16 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Reboot, connect to us, and try again.
Sim, was there a reason grand badges were added to Park and Pro-Am? They are not to difficult to get, and to add that much to shooting... I mean I know those modes are considered casual, but the community already was complaining about Sharpshooters shooting so well... Heck I'm shooting 56% (from 3)in both Park and Pro-am on my Sharpshooter prior to this patch.

Is this the intent? to push people to shoot upwards of 60 - 70% from 3?

# 12 CajN345 @ 09/27/16 02:33 PM
"Addressed an issue where some pre-order users were unable to see the ’92 Dream Team on the Play Now team select menu."

I still don't have 92 Dream team nor did I receive any codes.

I pre ordered the digital regular edition

# 13 ziggymonster87 @ 09/27/16 02:33 PM
So no shot meter glitch fix? That's great :\

# 14 RNS1hunna @ 09/27/16 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by de_jesus
If you're referring to the USER team then there is already a means of addressing this.

Link?

# 15 kabamaru @ 09/27/16 02:37 PM
Well, the Points of emphasis now seem to stick, but there is no mention of this at all

Guess ACE is untouchable matter

# 16 Thetruth9012 @ 09/27/16 02:41 PM
Grand badge in mypark and proam is bad idea...hof badges are op and they add even more op badge....

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

# 17 Impetuous65 @ 09/27/16 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Well, the Points of emphasis now seem to stick, but there is no mention of this at all

Guess ACE is untouchable matter
ACE, is points of empahsis, they don't use POE anymore, they are called ACE Packages and yes they stick sometimes and sometimes they don't, if you have ACE off. ACE on the coach doesn't if rarely makes any adjustments.

# 18 SimBaller @ 09/27/16 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajN345
"Addressed an issue where some pre-order users were unable to see the ’92 Dream Team on the Play Now team select menu."

I still don't have 92 Dream team nor did I receive any codes.

I pre ordered the digital regular edition
Did you try that in the last hour?

# 19 de_jesus @ 09/27/16 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNS1hunna
Link?

Here you go. The response has been pretty positive. This won't stop defensive breakdowns (it happens) and it won't make bad defenders turn into good defenders, but it'll get rid of a lot of the weird switching that occurs. But if you have a defender with low defensive ratings, he will still get lost every now and again. Played a game yesterday and I have D. Russell and Carroll on the floor simultaneously. Carroll played stellar defense, but Russell got beat time and time again because he's terrible at defense.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ix-thread.html

# 20 trekfan @ 09/27/16 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Did you try that in the last hour?
Sim, any word on when the PC folks will see the patch?

« Previous1234567891819Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.