Home
FIFA 17 News Post

FIFA 17 is currently on sale for $39.99 at Amazon for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 irunBrooklyn @ 10/14/16 10:57 AM
Great....needed it on launch day though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 Councilmann_Jamm @ 10/14/16 12:27 PM
Nice. Was going to pick this up toda on PSN. Heading to Best Buy to get the price match!

# 3 RoyceDa59 @ 10/14/16 01:09 PM
Curious to know why is on sale already, this is making me want to pick it up way earlier than I wanted to. Need to make a decision hmm.

# 4 elprez98 @ 10/14/16 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Curious to know why is on sale already, this is making me want to pick it up way earlier than I wanted to. Need to make a decision hmm.

Guys like you and me haven't even looked their way after buying PES. While their sales numbers are probably still awesome, there must be an appreciable difference. Maybe something like the rate of purchase before Christmas.

# 5 DBMcGee3 @ 10/14/16 02:11 PM
D'oh!!! Oh well, guess I only paid an extra $8 and I've been absolutely loving the game for the past couple of weeks.

# 6 RoyceDa59 @ 10/14/16 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
Guys like you and me haven't even looked their way after buying PES. While their sales numbers are probably still awesome, there must be an appreciable difference. Maybe something like the rate of purchase before Christmas.
Yeah I am still enjoying PES very much but I went and purchased this anyway. You won't see it drop any lower than this for a long time.

# 7 dubcity @ 10/14/16 10:48 PM
Best Buy has it on sale for $49.99, which, unless you have Amazon Prime, is somewhat comparable when you take into account shipping. Good deals for those of us who waited a bit, regardless.

# 8 Councilmann_Jamm @ 10/16/16 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Best Buy has it on sale for $49.99, which, unless you have Amazon Prime, is somewhat comparable when you take into account shipping. Good deals for those of us who waited a bit, regardless.
I walked into Best Buy Friday night and they priced match Amazon. BB Employees said "wow that's a great deal"

# 9 NewNapkin @ 10/17/16 12:08 AM
Am I going crazy? I've kept checking the amazon page ever since this was posted, and it is listed at $49.99...

# 10 Councilmann_Jamm @ 10/17/16 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGHerm
Am I going crazy? I've kept checking the amazon page ever since this was posted, and it is listed at $49.99...
When I picked it up at BB on Friday around 7. Had to google Amazon store and it said deal is only 8 hours longer

# 11 bxphenom7 @ 10/21/16 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Yeah I am still enjoying PES very much but I went and purchased this anyway. You won't see it drop any lower than this for a long time.
I'm still waiting for PES to drop in price to pick it up. Either one of these games at $40 is great!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.