Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

NBA 2K17 patch 1.06 has just arrived for PlayStation 4 (7.4GB) and Xbox One (2.6GB). Once the patch notes have been released, this post will get updated. Until then, post what you're seeing!

UPDATE: Here are the patch notes.

GENERAL
  • The Hornets will now have their correct court projection during the pre-game presentation.
  • Fixed an indefinite simulating screen that would occur when your MyPLAYER retired after the completion of his 20-year MyCAREER.
  • Fixed a hang that would occur in MyGM/MyLEAGUE when attempting to enter the Staff Signing experience when the team had no Assistant Coach (retired) and an expired Head Coach.
  • Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a league filled with Classic and Euroleague teams would sometimes hang late in the season when simulating.
  • Fixed a MyTEAM Challenge case where the in-game overlay would claim the challenge was not successfully completed when it actually was.
  • Addressed a case where a MyTEAM card that was sent to the Auction House could still appear in lineup menu as being available (when it actually wasn’t).
GAMEPLAY
  • Fixed an issue where pass icons were not appearing for users playing in 4K on the PS4 Pro.
  • Removed some long, drawn out dribble loss (pickup) animations from the body up system to improve responsiveness.
  • Made some aggressive bump back dribble collisions MyPARK only.
  • Prevent defenders from being able to steal the ball from an inbounder immediately after checking it in when playing in MyPARK.
  • Make sure all players are in position before checking the ball when playing half-court games in MyPARK.
  • Sped up the CPU’s ability to get into its offensive sets and run plays.
  • Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause CPU-controlled ball handlers to run out of bounds when attacking the baseline.
  • Cleaned up an issue that lead to unrealistic speed bursts in some size-up escape and combo moves.
  • Fixed a case that caused the wrong dribble move to queue up when attempting to perform driving combo moves (e.g. double crossover).
  • Updated Broadcast Stadium cameras for Bucks, Mavericks, Kings, and Clippers.
  • Beluba camera updated to zoom out more in transition and to have a wider range of zoom and height adjustment settings.
MyPARK/2K PRO-AM
  • A number of performance improvements to solidify the Pro-Am experience.
  • Fixed an issue that would cause some users to hang when attempting to hop from one park to another.
  • Users can now unequip the skateboard and mascot outfits from their MyPLAYER.
Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.

NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves unless noted otherwise.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 acles003 @ 11/21/16 11:15 PM
Just got a download started version 1.06 on PS4. 7.4 GB.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

# 2 MoneyOvaHuds @ 11/21/16 11:16 PM
Yes it did

# 3 MichaelJCarr @ 11/21/16 11:22 PM

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

# 4 Tunechid @ 11/21/16 11:22 PM
PS4 patch is 7.4 GB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 5 Korrupted @ 11/21/16 11:22 PM
Yup I heard quite a few interesting things about it lol.

# 6 twebb5896 @ 11/21/16 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
Yup I heard quite a few interesting things about it lol.
Please tell me it's pro-am

Please 😢

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

# 7 MichaelJCarr @ 11/21/16 11:24 PM
7.4 compared to xb1 2.6gb isn't correct. If you subtract this patch minus the previous patch that's the correct #. I would assume it's close to what the Xbox # is

# 8 JohnTaylor @ 11/21/16 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJCarr
7.4 compared to xb1 2.6gb isn't correct. If you subtract this patch minus the previous patch that's the correct #. I would assume it's close to what the Xbox # is

Microsoft still counts 1024mb as 1gb on windows.

# 9 gametyme89 @ 11/21/16 11:37 PM

# 10 FR3SH1 @ 11/21/16 11:39 PM
Played my first game with the new patch and I feel a good difference in defense. I don't feel stuck in mud as much if at all.

# 11 Steve_OS @ 11/21/16 11:39 PM
Patch notes in the OP.

# 12 MavsManiac4Life @ 11/21/16 11:39 PM
PLEASE, somehow, someway fix the pull up 3s on the break.

# 13 gametyme89 @ 11/21/16 11:43 PM
*Cleaned up an issue that lead to unrealistic speed bursts in some size-up escape and combo moves.

*Fixed a case that caused the wrong dribble move to queue up when attempting to perform driving combo moves (e.g. double crossover).

interesting..

# 14 ch46647 @ 11/21/16 11:50 PM
Awesome patch notes!! Huge emphasis on player responsiveness (dribble drives and plays!) which were two of my top priorities. The only other MAJOR gameplay issue IMO is the double teams from the CPU. Unfortunately, this does not appear to be addressed... Maybe an ACE update?

If this works as advertised it is a game saving patch for me!

Also, Da Czar said he made some significant changes to the fastbreak logic that he hopes to drop in an ACE update soon.

# 15 Aliean @ 11/21/16 11:51 PM
so i guess the cheese defence in my career will never get fixed

# 16 tatlopuyo @ 11/21/16 11:57 PM
And terrible skinny body type still isnt fixed. I am done with this game. Smh.

# 17 adw 688 @ 11/22/16 12:00 AM
Nal speed boosting still Lit

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

# 18 ViolenceFight @ 11/22/16 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gametyme89
*Cleaned up an issue that lead to unrealistic speed bursts in some size-up escape and combo moves.

*Fixed a case that caused the wrong dribble move to queue up when attempting to perform driving combo moves (e.g. double crossover).

interesting..
Oh Crap, They took out the speed boosts again? I only hope this doesn't hamper my Slasher's driving ability. In before hatesplosion.

Edit: To Clarify, I do not speed boost. There is a particular drive animation that exists that can catch people off guard. Very defendable, but I feel like it's going to take more out of my arsenal. Waiting to see

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 19 Jrocc23 @ 11/22/16 12:00 AM
Good looking fixes. Just hoping they didn't completely take out exploding out of moves as a guard again. If so, I don't know why they keep adding it and removing it. Hoping ACE makes MyCareer more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 20 kolanji @ 11/22/16 12:02 AM
Am not disappointed but i am underwhelmed by this update because the mode i play offline had minimal tweeks at best , but its not all bad MY team and MYleague guys got some love as well

Gameplay again took the back seat with patch 1.06....

MyPark and MyCareer dominates the attention and effort of nba2k and it shows from the achievements/trophies to the commercials the tweets the promotions the dlc and the patches......

« Previous1234567891314Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.