Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

Did you happen to catch the NFL yesterday?

Basically, it was a party from beginning to end with great games just about everywhere you turned. Eight games were decided within a score, with the nightcap featuring a wild game between the Broncos and Chiefs which was decided in overtime.

And of course, our Thanksgiving football staples were also very entertaining. Dallas and Washington was thrilling while Detroit and Minnesota played in a tense defensive matchup.

In short, despite the complaints many assert over the NFL, this week really showcased what makes the league so great to begin with.

When it comes to Madden, I've personally had a lot of games which were very close -- with tense back and forth action in my franchise mode. In short, I experience a lot of games like what we've saw this week thus far and can honestly say that's made the game quite a bit of fun this year.

What about you? Are you experiencing games which have some unpredictable twists and turns in Madden?

Also who do you have in MNF tonight: Packers or Eagles?

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Guapo516 @ 11/28/16 03:48 PM
I don't mean to derail from the topic, but I really enjoyed the beauty of the game this weekend. The beauty of football is undersold, and I love the brutal parts of the sport too, but Dr. James Andrews is correct when he says football wouldn't be allowed if it were created today. With that said, I feel like people have to be ok with making some concessions regarding the brutality of the game of football.

To answer the question... So this weekend watching football I saw why every aspect of football is important and Gotta greater appreciation for the beauty and athleticism of the game. Playing madden, I don't feel like I'm getting the full unpredictability of the game and every aspect is represented. Playing madden is too vertical and the horizontal or diagonal isn't as much a factor in the game as it is in real life.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.