02:12 PM - December 1, 2016 by Steve_OS
HB Studios have released The Golf Club VR patch 1.05, check out the full details below. Currently the game is only available on PC via Steam, compatible with the HTC Vive.
- Adjusted the angles that the watch appears to improve visibility of it.
- Addressed issues with grabbing a new ball just as the stroke limit has been reached.
- Club faces will now switch properly when changing handedness.
- Selecting favorite during the rate course screen now has an indication to show the course has been favorited.
- Putt preview will no longer be sent if you swing overtop of your actual ball.
- Reduced hitching issues when golf bag and ball are in view of HMD.
- Dropping a ball onto your golf bag no longer flags your scorecard for cheating.
While we continue to improve on Rivals for TGCVR we have added Ghost Balls with patch 1.05. Now when selecting to play against Rivals you will see each of the selected players shots with each stroke that you take throughout your round.
Similar to shot feedback leading up to the green, we have added specific grading feedback to the watch for putting. The watch feedback will breakdown the weight and tempo of your swing to give you an overall grade. To view your putt grade hold down on the trackpad after your shot and view your watch.
With this update we have pulled in 25 additional courses from The Golf Club. These courses can be selected by going to the course select screen and selecting all courses, the hex button with three lines in it. With this addition we have also added the ability to favorite course as well. Courses can be favorited by selecting the option at the end of your round, or you can select the star on the course details screen of each course. To view the courses that you have chosen as favorites you can select the hex button with the star icon on the course select screen.