Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

The official Madden NFL 17 roster update for week 13 is available now. These weekly roster updates include changes to player ratings, depth charts, and injuries for all 32 teams.

You can check all of the changes here. We've listed some of the changes below.

GOING UP
  • Khalil Mack +2 (Overall 96)
  • Harrison Smith +1 (Overall 95)
  • Earl Thomas III +2 (Overall 95)
  • Eric Weddle +1 (Overall 95)
  • Kam Chancellor +2 (Overall 94)
  • Delanie Walker +1 (Overall 93)
  • Marshal Yanda +1 (Overall 93)
  • Eric Berry +1 (Overall 92)
  • Cameron Jordan +2 (Overall 92)
  • Devin McCourty +1 (Overall 92)
  • Dez Bryant +1 (Overall 92)
  • Landon Collins +2 (Overall 90)
  • Jordan Reed +1 (Overall 90)
  • Darian Stewart +1 (Overall 90)
  • Calais Campbell +1 (Overall 89)
  • Mike Evans +2 (Overall 89)
  • Josh Sitton +1 (Overall 89)
  • Brandon Brooks +1 (Overall 88)
  • C.J. Mosely +1 (Overall 88)
  • Jason Pierre-Paul +1 (Overall 88)
  • Kawann Short +1 (Overall 88)
  • David Amerson +1 (Overall 87)
  • David Bakhtiari +1 (Overall 87)
  • Derek Carr +1 (Overall 87)
  • David DeCastro +3 (Overall 87)
  • Ezekiel Elliott +1 (Overall 87)
  • Chandler Jones +1 (Overall 87)
  • Lamar Miller +1 (Overall 87)
  • Xavier Rhodes +2 (Overall 87)
  • Brandon Scherff +1 (Overall 87)
  • Zach Strief +3 (Overall 87)
  • Justin Tucker +1 (Overall 87)
  • Cameron Wake +1 (Overall 87)
  • Corey Graham +1 (Overall 86)
  • Kevin Zeitler +2 (Overall 86)
GOING DOWN
  • Greg Olsen -3 (Overall 94)
  • Jimmy Graham -1 (Overall 91)
  • Zack Martin -2 (Overall 91)
  • Russell Wilson -1 (Overall 90)
  • Darius Slay Jr. -1 (Overall 89)
  • Sean Lee -2 (Overall 88)
  • Cam Newton -1 (Overall 88)
  • Vontae Davis -3 (Overall 87)
  • Donald Penn -1 (Overall 87)
  • Terrell Suggs -1 (Overall 87)
  • Ryan Kerrigan -1 (Overall 86)
  • Doug Martin -2 (Overall 86)
  • Pernell McPhee -3 (Overall 86)
  • Matthew Stafford -1 (Overall 86)

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Find_the_Door @ 12/02/16 06:00 PM
Sean Lee decreased? Been a force for Dallas....

And Zach Martin smh

# 2 MoneyOvaHuds @ 12/02/16 06:28 PM
Why is Kyle Longs run blocking so bad ?

Also Bears DB Brandon Boykin been on IR since the pre season please make him injured on the game too please

# 3 Falcon17000 @ 12/02/16 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Why is Kyle Longs run blocking so bad ?

Also Bears DB Brandon Boykin been on IR since the pre season please make him injured on the game too please
Seriously. Long is one of the best OL in the NFL. Not his fault everyone else on the Bears offense has been terrible this year. Dropping him to the low 80s because of that is dumb.

# 4 ajra21 @ 12/02/16 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Sean Lee decreased? Been a force for Dallas....

And Zach Martin smh
the cowboys OL haven't been quite as dominant of late. does that mean an individual player should lose OVR? dunno.

# 5 MoneyOvaHuds @ 12/02/16 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon17000
Seriously. Long is one of the best OL in the NFL. Not his fault everyone else on the Bears offense has been terrible this year. Dropping him to the low 80s because of that is dumb.

Hell the Bears whole interior line is one of the best in the league and that's even with long playing with a bum shoulder he's going to have surgery on . Long should be a 83-85 at max this 80 -79 stuff is disrespectful especially when he wasn't playing bad this season .

He has a 74 run blocking for what reason ? Please explain someone ? Kyle long ranked in the top 20 of Run Blocking last season and was playing out of position at RT. He's equally as good of a run blocker as a pass blocking you guys seemed to rated him perfectly at . I just don't get it

# 6 jerwoods @ 12/02/16 10:37 PM
Quote:
Hell the Bears whole interior line is one of the best in the league and that's even with long playing with a bum shoulder he's going to have surgery on . Long should be a 83-85 at max this 80 -79 stuff is disrespectful especially when he wasn't playing bad this season .

He has a 74 run blocking for what reason ? Please explain someone ? Kyle long ranked in the top 20 of Run Blocking last season and was playing out of position at RT. He's equally as good of a run blocker as a pass blocking you guys seemed to rated him perfectly at . I just don't get it

i done the bears on my own i have Long at 88 Sittion at 85

# 7 Shanester @ 12/03/16 12:57 AM
Quote:

EA must really being trying to add some realism to the game. Clearly his run blocking would suffer if he broke his ankle. Right?

# 8 MoneyOvaHuds @ 12/03/16 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanester
EA must really being trying to add some realism to the game. Clearly his run blocking would suffer if he broke his ankle. Right?

The thing is his run blocking was that low before the ankle injury smh it def shouldn't have a effect his ratings seeing he wasn't playing with a bad ankle . Never heard Kyle long being a below average run blocker when's he's a good one. If you boost his run blocking from an 74 to 83-84 he turns into a 84 overall RG where he prob should be The gap they have with him sitton shouldn't be that big of a gap rating rise which they have at 10-9 lead for Sitton currently .

# 9 ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ @ 12/04/16 06:04 AM
How is Joe Staley a 79 OVR? His most recent performances have been given pretty high grades by Pro Football Focus, for example.

Here are his last few games

(highest or 2nd highest rated offensive player on the the team)

Guy has been rated their best player three games in a row but his Madden rating has dropped steadily.

# 10 Missin_ATL @ 12/04/16 12:31 PM
Did they ever fix Jay Ajayi bug so he could have dreads

# 11 stooge 1010 @ 12/04/16 08:55 PM
No, he's still not fixed and I doubt they will fix him at all.

# 12 Missin_ATL @ 12/04/16 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
No, he's still not fixed and I doubt they will fix him at all.
Thanks for the quick response but I know people have been telling them about this issue and they still don't fix it smh....

# 13 MoneyOvaHuds @ 12/04/16 11:58 PM
Jordan Howard might get another boost after today [emoji1]

# 14 Rocket32 @ 12/05/16 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missin_ATL
Thanks for the quick response but I know people have been telling them about this issue and they still don't fix it smh....
Definitely should have been fixed by now.

# 15 Missin_ATL @ 12/05/16 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Definitely should have been fixed by now.
I seen many people tweet about this issue but apparently its not important to fixed

# 16 Northcutt1 @ 12/05/16 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missin_ATL
I seen many people tweet about this issue but apparently its not important to fixed

I looked @ him after DL & he had dreads. I have PS4, not sure if t makes difference.

# 17 stooge 1010 @ 12/05/16 09:15 AM
He has dreads in player edit screen , but doesn't have them on field, maybe a glitch

# 18 ajra21 @ 12/05/16 09:38 AM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
How is Joe Staley a 79 OVR? His most recent performances have been given pretty high grades by Pro Football Focus, for example.

Here are his last few games

(highest or 2nd highest rated offensive player on the the team)

Guy has been rated their best player three games in a row but his Madden rating has dropped steadily.
both long & staley are suffering from how madden calculates teams' OVR. the OL and specifically LT are big factors in the final OVR for a team. SF & CHI suck this season so in order for those teams' OVR to reflect their poor play, certain players are being pulled down.

i think.

# 19 NINJAK2 @ 12/05/16 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
He has dreads in player edit screen , but doesn't have them on field, maybe a glitch
Yep. They changed the player model in the edit screen to someone with long dreads but the in game guy is still without dreads. Certainly a glitch with him...

# 20 MoneyOvaHuds @ 12/05/16 05:10 PM
Whitehair, Floyd and Howard on the bears development trait should be boosted to Quick

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.