Home
WWE 2K17 News Post

The WWE 2K17 New Moves Pack, featuring over 50 new moves, is available today for $3.99 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The pack is included for Season Pass subscribers. Check out the complete list of new moves below, along with the trailer here.
  • Ankle Lock 2
  • Straight Jacket Backstabber
  • Electric Chair Half Nelson Driver
  • Fireman's Carry Side Slam
  • B.F.T.
  • Fallaway Moonsault Slam
  • Wrist Clutch Lever Pull
  • Vertical Leap Senton Bomb
  • Machine Gun Knife Edge Chops
  • Electric Chair Driver
  • Rope Step Tope Con Hilo
  • Sit-Out Chickenwing Facebuster
  • Gory Special Flatliner
  • Sit-Out Full Nelson Facebuster
  • Euro Uppercut Combo
  • Arm Wringer Pele Kick
  • Diced Bread
  • Full Nelson Reverse STO
  • Middle Rope Neckbreaker*
  • Snapmare & Single Leg Dropkick
  • Slingshot Spear
  • Rope Hung Flatliner
  • Bridging Fujiwara Armbar
  • Jumping Knee Strike 7
  • Gourdbuster G.T.S.
  • Arm Trapped Crossface 2
  • Fujiwara Armbar 3
  • Superkick/Knee Smash Combo
  • Fist Drop/Shooting Star Combo
  • Wishbone
  • Thunder Valley
  • Brainbuster/Roundhouse Kick
  • Diving Codebreaker
  • Deadlift Falcon Arrow
  • Back Suplex Facebuster 2
  • Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker
  • Springboard Cutter
  • Pop-Up Cutter
  • TJP 1
  • TJP 2
  • TJP 3*
  • Headstand Headscissor
  • TJP Clutch
  • Two Amigos
  • Pop-Up Up Kick
  • Diving Elbro Drop
  • Face Wash Combo
  • Swing Out Neckbreaker
  • Fireball Punch
  • Eight Second Ride
  • Ankle Lock 3
  • Slingshot Complete Shot
*Moves not available in the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions.

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Retropyro @ 12/13/16 02:51 PM
So wrong. Having to pay extra for moves in a wrestling game. it's getting nuts.

# 2 DBMcGee3 @ 12/13/16 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
So wrong. Having to pay extra for moves in a wrestling game. it's getting nuts.
It really is. I used to be ok with DLC wrestlers, because lots of times they would add a guy who wasn't relevant when the game was developed, and I didn't mind paying a little for the effort they made to put him in the game. Now they're showing you footage of the DLC characters in action before the game even releases, and they choose guys like Nakamura, who are somewhat essential for a current roster.

It's extortion honestly. This is the first year in awhile that I haven't purchased the game, I'm just fed up with the nickel and diming.

# 3 TheBleedingRed21 @ 12/14/16 12:02 AM
I agree that moves should never be PAID DLC.

I'll pay for DLC wrestlers, arenas, story modes, etc. but I don't see how charging money for moves is right.

# 4 dcmecw @ 12/14/16 02:35 AM
I skipped out this year the pin system was so horrible last year to pay all this money for game and dlc isnt worth it. Now that u cant put music into game they can really get u wit dlc.

# 5 Dirty Remnants @ 12/14/16 08:36 AM
Look at all the cheapo's. This game is amazing.
Sure like any other game ever, it has its issues.
But overall, the gameplay is addicting.
And these new moves are great. Lots of indy moves. I cant wait for the future stars pack. Them thos game will be complete. One of the best wrestling games to come out.

# 6 DBMcGee3 @ 12/14/16 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Remnants
Look at all the cheapo's. This game is amazing.
Sure like any other game ever, it has its issues.
But overall, the gameplay is addicting.
And these new moves are great. Lots of indy moves. I cant wait for the future stars pack. Them thos game will be complete. One of the best wrestling games to come out.
So you think it's ok for the game to cost $105? That's what it would cost me right now to get the game, the season pass, the NXT DLC and Goldberg.

I would certainly hope that the game is better than last year's version, but having played the series quite a bit in recent years, I'm pretty confident that it isn't worth $105 to me. What's worse is that the precedent has already been established, and the DLC costs will just continue to rise from here, until every developer is looking for important things to hold back at release and charge you for later.

# 7 and1product @ 12/14/16 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
So you think it's ok for the game to cost $105? That's what it would cost me right now to get the game, the season pass, the NXT DLC and Goldberg.

I would certainly hope that the game is better than last year's version, but having played the series quite a bit in recent years, I'm pretty confident that it isn't worth $105 to me. What's worse is that the precedent has already been established, and the DLC costs will just continue to rise from here, until every developer is looking for important things to hold back at release and charge you for later.
Rent the game to see. I highly recommend this game for anyone who is a big wrestling fan. This is the best wrestling game to date for me. It is pretty deep. I'm sure the paid dlc is a turn off to some but the gameplay and everything else is just too sweet to pass up.

# 8 MoneyOvaHuds @ 12/14/16 05:10 PM
Anyone gonna make a list of which moves to give to who ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

# 9 TripleCrown9 @ 12/15/16 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Anyone gonna make a list of which moves to give to who ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From YouTube
Spoiler

# 10 Brandwin @ 12/16/16 03:39 PM
Wow, that seems kind of crappy to charge for moves. Is this the first DLC move pack? If there are others, do we have a list of the past pack and the moves for each wrestler as well?

I bought The Accelerator, but I guess it might make sense for me to just go ahead and purchase the Season pass and I will get everything but Goldberg, right?

I got the game for $30, so even then, I would just pay retail.

# 11 jvalverde88 @ 12/16/16 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Wow, that seems kind of crappy to charge for moves. Is this the first DLC move pack? If there are others, do we have a list of the past pack and the moves for each wrestler as well?

I bought The Accelerator, but I guess it might make sense for me to just go ahead and purchase the Season pass and I will get everything but Goldberg, right?

I got the game for $30, so even then, I would just pay retail.
Its the only move pack DLC, they release one every year. And yes the season pass gets you all of the DLC except for Goldberg and the NXT pre order.

# 12 rsump112 @ 01/03/17 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Its the only move pack DLC, they release one every year. And yes the season pass gets you all of the DLC except for Goldberg and the NXT pre order.

And the myplayer career kickstart, if you're wanting that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.