10:09 AM - March 15, 2017 by Steve_OS
Madden NFL 17 title update 11 is available now, check out the patch notes below and let us know what you are seeing.
- Fixed a bug where the offensive tackle would play a blocking animation without engaging with a defensive player
- Addressed a bug that caused the gameplay speed inside of Gauntlet, Skills Trainer, and Franchise Game Planning Drills to be extremely slow
- Addressed a bug where a user’s profile settings weren’t being honored in Play-a-Friend games
- For online MUT and Draft Champions games, the 3-letter team name shown in the score hud will now represent the first 3 letters of your team name just as it does in Solo Challenges
- Addressed the issue where declining a Live Commentary Update (LCU) and powering on from rest mode could cause significant lag in the menus and in-game
- Other minor stability improvements