Home
Disc Jam News Post

On the heels of the massive success that is Rocket League comes High Horse Entertainment’s Disc Jam. A quick pick-up-and-play match-style game between two players (or two teams) with basic controls, simple rules and a whole lot of fun. It features gameplay that is addicting, but after playing the game for a little over a week, one has to wonder if there is enough here to keep people coming back.

Read More - Disc Jam Review (PS4)

Game: Disc JamHype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 snc237 @ 03/20/17 06:41 PM
wanna play it for Xbox. Damn you PS4 lol

# 2 oneamongthefence @ 03/26/17 08:05 PM
This game is addictive. Easy to learn hard to master. Hopefully features are added because this a good foundation to build upon. The only issue is user base. It sometimes takes a while to get into a match.

Sent from my LGAS992 using Operation Sports mobile app

# 3 Bigg Cee @ 03/28/17 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
This game is addictive. Easy to learn hard to master. Hopefully features are added because this a good foundation to build upon. The only issue is user base. It sometimes takes a while to get into a match.

This game is going no we're without a Win/Lose leaderboard. I love the gameplay and thinking of different ways to outsmart your opponent, but all that won't matter if we don't get a leaderboard soon. Nothing worse then playing for nothing, even if leaderboards are a waste. I just want to know how good or bad I've been.

Weekly wins and overall wins would be great for this game on a competitive level. I'm surprised they never added it in during launch.

# 4 oneamongthefence @ 03/28/17 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
This game is going no we're without a Win/Lose leaderboard. I love the gameplay and thinking of different ways to outsmart your opponent, but all that won't matter if we don't get a leaderboard soon. Nothing worse then playing for nothing, even if leaderboards are a waste. I just want to know how good or bad I've been.

Weekly wins and overall wins would be great for this game on a competitive level. I'm surprised they never added it in during launch.
We do get a bunch of pointless unlockables for playing though.

# 5 Bigg Cee @ 04/02/17 01:40 AM
This game is so dead!

# 6 bcruise @ 04/04/17 12:55 AM
Just HAD to go and add stat tracking and skill based matchmaking the same night Persona came out, didn't you?!

Oh well....will definitely be trying this out in the next few days when I can squeeze it in - this is what I've been waiting for to get back into the game. Fortunately it's a very quick pick up and play type of game.

# 7 countryboy @ 04/04/17 01:00 PM
I like it!

Hope the new update makes finding a match easier/quicker.

# 8 Bigg Cee @ 04/04/17 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I like it!

Hope the new update makes finding a match easier/quicker.
no it won't. The game is just dead in general. There's no community at all for this game...sure u might find a match here and there but overall it's dead and night time is pretty much impossible.

I want this game to succeed so bad because it really is fun stuff and once DLC comes out it should get better, but as it stands right now the game is a ghost town on PS4. Sucks!

# 9 nuttyrich @ 08/15/17 02:58 AM
Wow something so simple as a win/loss... I mean that's as basic as you can get.

It's a shame because from the reviews and what I've seen on youtube, this game could of found a nice Niche, especially if released when there's a LULL in the sports world!

Maybe another developer can take it over???

If the game sucked, that would be fine dead in the water, but seems to have good potential.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.