Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Brian Mazique, AKA FranchisePlay, has just uploaded his annual NBA 2K17 Ultimate Legends roster on the PlayStation 4, complete with more than 250 legends on all 30 teams.

Quote:
The 15 most valuable players for every franchise have been included, which means a few players like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Charles Barkley, Jason Kidd and others will appear on more than one team.

Download "The Ultimate Legends Roster 3" from his PSN ID - franchiseplay99.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 SkillzFromThe6 @ 05/01/17 09:51 PM
Nice work. Creating that many CAPs takes a lot of hard work haha

# 2 michaelhawj @ 05/02/17 03:59 AM
Ewww, those players look so ugly from CAPS for Charles Barkley, Jason Kidd and others

# 3 DatIsraeliGuy @ 05/02/17 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
Ewww, those players look so ugly from CAPS for Charles Barkley, Jason Kidd and others
You are so ungrateful, he made 250 goddamn CAPS while the limit is 150 somehow, lost his file midway through but finished anyways.
Create your own CAPS if you so wish, but FP is a HOF in this community

Now for my question: will you make a no dups version? Thanks

# 4 mosdef328 @ 05/02/17 10:35 AM
Watched the video, not sure what the guy a few posts above me is saying, these look great! Excellent work and attention to detail.

# 5 scottyp180 @ 05/02/17 10:47 AM
Quote:
Not sure if you have ever used the CAP feature in this game but considering the tools (or lack there of) and limitations these look a lot better than expected. Players obviously look off but I was able to accurately guess a majority of the players shown based of their face. Some even look better than legends that are in the game, like raptor Carter for example.

# 6 33JAF @ 05/02/17 11:32 AM
Quote:
Either a troll, or just kind of dumb, because those CAPs are really good. Nice work on this!

# 7 SkillzFromThe6 @ 05/02/17 12:48 PM
Quote:
Some of those CAPs are from tgor (TGoat) who is the best CAP maker in the game, bro.

# 8 gausec @ 05/02/17 04:51 PM
Quote:
Those caps are fire, but if its that big of an issue for you then make your own caps.

# 9 hokupguy @ 05/02/17 06:29 PM
take it from me , a roster of this size and detail is a huge endeavorer. These caps are great also the one's that are not tgors as well. Not sure if he is on here but it looks great.

# 10 fzdoom @ 05/03/17 10:16 AM
Amazing work and effort. My only question is why is Reggie Miller rated so low?? I'm not even a fan but he's an 81 and Ron Artest is an 88? I dunno, seems way off.

# 11 Ckutta123 @ 05/04/17 03:54 PM
That probably was reggie in his final year

# 12 RyanJS08 @ 05/08/17 01:17 PM
Quote:
"Ugly"? Are they supposed to be pretty? lol

Great work!

# 13 InRodWeTrust @ 05/08/17 02:49 PM
Is there a list of the team rosters?

# 14 thizzle @ 05/11/17 12:34 PM
WOW

RASHEEEEED WAAAAAALACE.

I love it!

Where is his baldspot..lol

# 15 bazzigoplay297 @ 05/19/17 05:17 PM
I don't know if someone has already made this question (if yes sorry), but is there a version without repeated players?

Wonderful work anyway

# 16 alecast @ 05/22/17 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
You are so ungrateful, he made 250 goddamn CAPS while the limit is 150 somehow, lost his file midway through but finished anyways.
Create your own CAPS if you so wish, but FP is a HOF in this community

Now for my question: will you make a no dups version? Thanks
This guy is really ungrateful. Make your own caps and stop complaining, you freak!
These caps are mostly great and resemble the real players without a doubt. If there is something here and there that could be better I am sure it is because of limitations of the game, not of the creators in the community.
By the way, I have a criterion to measure CAPS: If I look at a CAP and I am able to tell right away who the guy is, it is because the thing is pretty damn good. Almost all CAPS created by these guys I could tell right away who they referred to. That for me is reason enough to approve it all.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.