Home
MLB The Show 17 News Post

As mentioned yesterday, MLB The Show 17 patch 1.06 is available now, weighing in at just over 600 MB. Check out the full list of fixes below and post your thoughts.

Game: MLB The Show 17Hype Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 36 - View All
Member Comments
# 181 XxKnicksRules215xX @ 05/13/17 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysguy44
Colours? Colours? we're talking about colours? Is that what we're arguing about now? Gameplay should be the biggest concerns about a Baseball game not colours! Too much complaining in this room now.
Gameplay for the most part is legit, so why can't others who are fine with gameplay talk about other areas of the game that are in need of some help such as the colors?

# 182 Arkin710 @ 05/13/17 02:06 PM
Has anyone noticed the game loading much slower to the initial menu after the patch? I am playing on a PS4 Pro with a 2 TB hard drive (internal).

# 183 Margelofskya @ 05/13/17 11:45 PM
Quote:
This post is very insulting to colour blind people plus you Americans spell colour weird .

I never notice off colors because of it[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

# 184 Jtame76 @ 05/14/17 09:59 AM
Is anyone else having issues with hitting as far as only the bunt button working? This seems to have been happening over the last few days. Remotes are fully charged and work for everything else without a problem. But after a while when I'm hitting I can only bunt - pressing any other button results in nothing happening. If I walk away for a few hours sometimes it works again. Very frustrating.

# 185 tessl @ 05/14/17 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrowner8782
Microsoft just started doing this. If you buy a digital copy of any game via the Xbox Store, you can get a full refund within 2 weeks of your purchase if you have less than 2 hours play time on said game.

Sent using Operation Sports app

That's what I'm talking about. I'd be happy with $60 dollars in credit from the playstation store in exchange for returning the game.

# 186 jwa19921203 @ 05/14/17 04:56 PM
Anybody having issues with the AI incorrectly shifting? Example: Chase Headley is a switch hitter, when facing lefties, he obviously hits right, but the defense is set up extreme right, literally leaving half the field open for Headley to pull like he usually does.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

# 187 tessl @ 05/14/17 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwa19921203
Anybody having issues with the AI incorrectly shifting? Example: Chase Headley is a switch hitter, when facing lefties, he obviously hits right, but the defense is set up extreme right, literally leaving half the field open for Headley to pull like he usually does.

I've see that with another player but I don't remember who it is.

# 188 jwa19921203 @ 05/14/17 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Do you know if there's a way to correct it? I have my shifts set to manual, but not sure if anything can be done for the AI.

# 189 kamackeris76 @ 05/15/17 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Kendrys Morales?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

# 190 Woodweaver @ 05/15/17 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwa19921203

Yep, bad entry into a data list in the case of Chase. I will pass it along...

# 191 tanis38 @ 05/18/17 12:25 PM
Quote:
Colours? Colours? we're talking about colours? Is that what we're arguing about now?
"How the hell can I make my teammates better by colours?"

# 192 dacks @ 05/18/17 12:50 PM
I can't hit a homerun since this patch to save my life. I play the Orioles and they can mash but now I've only hit 1 in 5 games since the patch. Seems harder to drive the ball too.

Is it just me or is this a thing? Thanks.

# 193 FERGY04 @ 05/19/17 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
I haven't had a chance to download the patch yet. Can anyone tell me if the "laser bunts" have been tuned at all. I laid a bunt down the other day with a pitcher and I swear it was a rocket shot to the SS. That is really the only issue that I've seen reported that I've personally been affected by.
Were you just watching the O's Jays game?...

# 194 moemoe24 @ 06/10/17 04:14 PM
Quote:
Colours? Colours? we're talking about colours? Is that what we're arguing about now? Gameplay should be the biggest concerns about a Baseball game not colours! Too much complaining in this room now.

Yea, but team color is a pretty big deal. I love the gameplay but this is 2017.....correct Jersey colors shouldn't be an issue. I haven't played this game since 2013 due to lack of time to play, but I do know from 2008-2013 we had less uniform options but the colors were always good. Not sure how this got worse over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.